Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m referring to you stating that you’re choosing to believe that the Instagram follow is what led them to AA, when the police chief clearly does not say that. He is asked if social media accounts played a role and he says yes and continues to talk about the digital forensics, etc., but he doesn’t specify anything about that Instagram account, and moreover, they got warrants for her phone records on Tuesday and had a search warrant for his house on Wednesday, which makes it pretty obvious they made the connection due to her phone activity. Plus, he was in police presence from noon on yesterday, and that follow happened later in the day and I don’t think he was getting in her SM right in front of the cops.
No, I was answering someone who asked why it was still being discussed. And you are speculating what they found on her phone activity, so what's the difference? Of course we are all speculating, but I am choosing to go with information that was released just this morning. No one's in any danger because of that.

I'll just go ahead and say it. I think he is a he's a legend in his own mind......and only in his mind. He's a lying liar that lies. I had to get that off my chest.

It seems very hard for me to believe that at his age with the childhood he claims he endured, that he's also had so much education, military service, successful business ventures, a marriage & divorce, multiple careers, international travel opportunities, plus is an author & model. When did he sleep?? I'm not saying it's not possible, imo it just seems a bit far fetched to me. It's like he's trying to hard to convince others he's amazingly successful.

Agreed and thank you for the link. As I had watched the presser, I wondered where all this talk about an Instagram account leading them to the POI was coming from. That is why I asked earlier if there had been a second presser today. I still think the fatherless account thing is bot related imo
Same here. Nothing has changed my opinion of that.

Earlier an air bnb cleaner gave an interview(this evening), and stated there were cameras installed in the bnb, and a room she was not supposed to enter.

Yeah..... but until we hear that from LE I don’t know that we should be accusing him of sexually violating tons of people without proof. Focus on the crap he is actually involved in... its bad enough!

It seems very hard for me to believe that at his age with the childhood he claims he endured, that he's also had so much education, military service, successful business ventures, a marriage & divorce, multiple careers, international travel opportunities, plus is an author & model. When did he sleep?? I'm not saying it's not possible, imo it just seems a bit far fetched to me. It's like he's trying to hard to convince others he's amazingly successful.
Seems like a BS artist to me- I put no trust in anything that he self proclaims as truth

There’s been a few posts about the football uniform. I’m just catching up since earlier today. This looks like the same Army uniform POI is wearing in the video. If you’ve not seen it, google his name with the word ‘cast’ added.
I did that but no video do you have a link?

OK folks, I just tried this out. You can too. Here's what I did:
1. I set my instagram to private
2. I had my son's friend request to follow me (earlier this morning about 830 am)
3. I set my instagram to public at 9 pm
4. At 9:01 pm my son's friend showed "is now following" me "1 min ago"

Is everyone following? The Fatherless account is NOTHING.
Moo (ve on)
Unless the fatherless account itself is run by.....AA. That would probably be "something".

Nick McGurk on Twitter
Tonight at 10: a timeline of events in #MackenzieLueck case—and why this private investigator believes the “person of interest” in the 23-year-old’s disappearance wanted to meet her at Hatch Park for a reason. @abc4utah
D-HqW3mUYAM6n8_.jpg

9:52 PM - 27 Jun 2019

That's the man I saw on Inside Edition tonight! Apparently, he's a PI and he met Kenzie 3-4 weeks ago. He was in a bar having a drink with a friend when he met her. Somehow he found out about some of the social media sites she used. How strange now he is in the position to supply his take on her missing. I'm interested in what he thinks.

Yes, in fact they did.

"Salt Lake City police say the search for 23-year-old Mackenzie Lueck is a digital forensic investigation.

It comes after investigators say an Instagram follow made from Mackenzie’s account played a part in leading them to the home of the person of interest."

Instagram follow leads police to home of person of interest

No. That article is incorrect. See my earlier post and the actual presser with Chief Brown's actual words where he would NOT confirm that.

The death of a grandparent is sometimes viewed as: they had a good life, the died happy, why should I be sad about that?

She had an exam, work, bills and a wedding the following weekend.
Maybe she thought a bit more gifts/money would make it work.

She is still missing, and the latest information confirms earlier information that she is no longer among the living.

Yeah, I agree. I was not upset about my grandparents’ deaths at all. I think I cried for about a minute for each one. I was extremely close to mine. I was raised by all of them at some point in my life. I know everyone is different but I cannot relate to those saying she was highly emotional and devastated by the loss. The fact that she went out tells me she either wasn’t super upset about it or had something extremely urgent to discuss with the guy.

The instagram follow did not connect the poi. It was just an example of digital forensics. LE are operating in that realm.

She had a substantial amount of followers vs people she was following, which tells me she had a third party service boost her insta growth, hence the bot auto following fatherless. Another thing I noticed is a lot of her followers were women. A lot of the time, young women's accounts are inundated with shirtless dudes in Aviators...the private account may be a different story.

One thing I’m wondering (trying my best to keep up as time allows) is IF he kept her alive for a while, perhaps hours or days. I also wonder how long she remained on his property after she was deceased, if she is deceased.

I hadn’t really considered that he kept her alive but after seeing what a former roommate had to say about POI’s activity with women, I definitely think it’s a possibility now. Or maybe she still is alive, hopefully. But where :(

OK folks, I just tried this out. You can too. Here's what I did:
1. I set my instagram to private
2. I had my son's friend request to follow me (earlier this morning about 830 am)
3. I set my instagram to public at 9 pm
4. At 9:01 pm my son's friend showed "is now following" me "1 min ago"

Is everyone following? The Fatherless account is NOTHING.
Moo (ve on)
THANK YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads