Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he was just "modeling" the football uniforms for USU.... *dripping with sarcasm*:rolleyes::mad: I think much of his professional accomplishments are much more of embellishments and wishful thinking than they are accurate.
I'll just go ahead and say it. I think he is a legend in his own mind......and only in his mind. He's a lying liar that lies. I had to get that off my chest. IMO of course :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe he was just "modeling" the football uniforms for USU.... *dripping with sarcasm*:rolleyes::mad: I think much of his professional accomplishments are much more of embellishments and wishful thinking than they are accurate.
I think the football uniform was for something he was modelling or acting in...I remember reading something about it on one of his pages. Not a fact but if iirc.

Here is the presser, you can watch Chief Brown making the statements and answering questions. One reporter asked a two part question that was clearly leading. Brown did acknowledge that the instagram activity the day before played a part in the investigation, but he emphasized it was just one part of the whole. In fact there were multiple references to how they got warrants earlier in the week, that they'd been following on leads since "last Thursday".

The verbatim part which refutes that article's headline/angle:

Reporter: "So was that what lead you to that house, was that like on that Instagram?"
Brown: "We're not confirming what lead us to that, other than good detective work and this forensic digital footprint that we're following."

That's not a yes.

I think the headline of that linked article is very misleading and warps Brown's words and intent.

Argh linking vids never works for me, everything disappears into a large blank space. So the embedding is fubared? Here is the link again ignore the quotes: " " Hope this works as a back up.

Last edited:
There’s been a few posts about the football uniform. I’m just catching up since earlier today. This looks like the same Army uniform POI is wearing in the video. If you’ve not seen it, google his name with the word ‘cast’ added.

I have been looking at that pic all day trying to figure that out and find a link to USU football. (The background does look like Logan) if you figure it out let me know!

I hope that this wasn’t already answered but the picture of him in a football uniform looks like it was from a commercial type shoot for Army Football.

Video Credits — Climb to Glory

As far as I know, the Chief said nothing of the kind in the press conference today. Is there a transcript of it anywhere? I listened to it once...

Seems like some are intentionally disregarding the entirety of what the reporter said and asked at the PC--a series of questions about SM (i.e, an objectionable compound question), the entirety of what the LEO said in response, and then what the LEO said in response to the follow up clarification question when he specifically refused to say whether the like led them to the house.

It's clear in context, which is why you only have one local station saying the like is what led them to the house.

That’s what I’m suspecting. He used her phone to follow the account.
OK folks, I just tried this out. You can too. Here's what I did:
1. I set my instagram to private
2. I had my son's friend request to follow me (earlier this morning about 830 am)
3. I set my instagram to public at 9 pm
4. At 9:01 pm my son's friend showed "is now following" me "1 min ago"

Is everyone following? The Fatherless account is NOTHING.
Moo (ve on)

Here is the presser, you can watch Chief Brown making the statements and answering questions. One reporter asked a two part question that was clearly leading. Brown did acknowledge that the instagram activity the day before played a part in the investigation, but he emphasized it was just one part of the whole. In fact there were multiple references to how they got warrants earlier in the week, that they'd been following on leads since "last Thursday".

Reporter: "So was that what lead you to that house, was that like on that Instagram?"
Brown: "We're not confirming what lead us to that, other than good detective work and this forensic digital footprint that we're following."

That's not a yes.

I think the headline of that linked article is very misleading and warps Brown's words and intent.

Thank you so much.

That was what I suspected.

For whom? And how? If you mean ML, we're not supposed to victim shame.
I’m referring to you stating that you’re choosing to believe that the Instagram follow is what led them to AA, when the police chief clearly does not say that. He is asked if social media accounts played a role and he says yes and continues to talk about the digital forensics, etc., but he doesn’t specify anything about that Instagram account, and moreover, they got warrants for her phone records on Tuesday and had a search warrant for his house on Wednesday, which makes it pretty obvious they made the connection due to her phone activity. Plus, he was in police presence from noon on yesterday, and that follow happened later in the day and I don’t think he was getting in her SM right in front of the cops.

Maybe 24 hours but that period likely started the minute they took him in for questioning. I don't know what the laws are in Utah regarding how long someone can be held pending charges.

They took so much to test, it's likely to take awhile - longer than they could hold him without charging him.
they won’t need all results in order to make arrest just enough that links him to the crime.

Big difference @otto -- FD was arrested, and released on bail, wearing an ankle bracelet tracking his every move.

The Utah Homeowner is only a person of interest.
With a little luck this POI followed the FD model and discarded crime scene evidence on CCTV!

If only there was a girlfriend ('scuse me - former girlfriend) for LE to negotiate with.

Oh, and lots of video of that mattress on top of an SUV slowly making its way down the highways and byways of Utah....kinda' like the OJ chase, only different.

Last edited:
This article contradicts one I read earlier today that stated a man showed up last night saying he had reserved the room for the night, giving the impression that he had just arrived. But this reporter has been on the case pretty much nonstop and it's Fox13 so I have no reason to believe it's not fact.

That said, his arrival would be the night after ML went missing. This could be why the word "they" was used repeatedly last night.
Didn’t ML go missing early Mon 6/17?

That's not a yes.

Agreed and thank you for the link. As I had watched the presser, I wondered where all this talk about an Instagram account leading them to the POI was coming from. That is why I asked earlier if there had been a second presser today. I still think the fatherless account thing is bot related imo

That is a completely misleading article. Police did not at all say the Insta follow led them to their POI.

Yes, in fact they did.

"Salt Lake City police say the search for 23-year-old Mackenzie Lueck is a digital forensic investigation.

It comes after investigators say an Instagram follow made from Mackenzie’s account played a part in leading them to the home of the person of interest."

Instagram follow leads police to home of person of interest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member