Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
-->Where is the film of MacKenzie meeting the Lyft vehicle, stepping inside, and putting luggage in the Lyft vehicle?
All major airports have CCTV at loading/ unloading areas, for legal and insurance purposes.
Her movements that night will be of primary importance to prosecute this case successfully.

LE has no obligation to release any video footage to the public, IMO. Just because it hasn't been released, that doesn't mean they don't have it, IMO.

-->Where is the film of MacKenzie meeting the Lyft vehicle, stepping inside, and putting luggage in the Lyft vehicle?
All major airports have CCTV at loading/ unloading areas, for legal and insurance purposes.
Her movements that night will be of primary importance to prosecute this case successfully.

That will be presented at trial. Law enforcement owes us nothing here.

There is no reason to release any more evidence than they have to.

*Eta @?mysterian? was faster on the draw.

Last edited:
Just because her one comment says aim for over 35, doesn’t mean she didn’t date below that age. People act like what someone says on the internet is the firm line of proof that’s how someone lives their life. It’s the internet, people say a lot of things. Also, AA clearly being a pathological liar could have lied about his age and many other factors.

The suspect is a dishonest sexual predator, accused rapist and violent murderer who augments his income with AirBnB room rentals. I stand corrected. Kenzie very likely did have prior contact with this man and chose to continue spending time with him.

Did she say that in the interview? I’m asking because she didn’t go in the bedroom of the Airbnb, there was someone in there. I saw her comments in another area and she said there were three cameras in another part of the rental.

JMO

three cameras in the master bedroom upstairs
she did not clean the downstairs airbnb part

Wasn’t there another man shown in the pictures when AA was being arrested? He had dark curly hair? Does anyone remember him? Who was he?
He wasn't involved from what I understand- he was there when AA was arrested- not sure why he was taken into custody, but for now, LE has said he had nothing to do with this.

what is a sensor detector?
Looks like a small camera and when it senses movement an alarm will be activated. (Provided the sensors are turned in the alarm system). If the alarm is off, my system just says motion detected and in whatever room motion was sensed. Actually called motion detectors...hope this explanation helps.

LE has no obligation to release any video footage to the public, IMO. Just because it hasn't been released, that doesn't mean they don't have it, IMO.

The airport authority films everything at the loading area. For situations exactly like this. Also for injury claims. Just like schools and public buildings.
That Lyft pickup is on film. It has to be. All of it . Meeting driver. Loading her luggage.
Mackenzie's movements that night will be vital to the prosecution of the case.

BBM:

Yeah, but what are the odds that he presented himself to ML as a "31-year old, lying, dangerous, dishonest divorcee with an explosive temper?"

I'd say the odds are precisely nil that he characterized himself to her that way.

He gave her the falsified resume version of himself.

Recited the "About the Author" cover jacket description from his stunning bestseller, "Forged Identity."

AA presents a false front.
He's a complete and utter fraud.

He isn't a man.
He's a monster.
The monster wears a mask.
To remove the human mask, is to reveal the monster.

We can see the monster for who it is now because LE has unmasked it.
Tragically, ML didn't see the mask come off until it was too late.

All of the Above: JMO.

And I would expect we'll learn he wore other masks and had other victims.

LE will most likely examine all the dirt in that backyard and there's bound to be other DNA.

Updates on arrest connected to Mackenzie Lueck case
Beginning about 1:42:00 (On hour and 42 minutes into the video)

Reporter Ashley Kewish describes her conversation with a friend of MacKenzie's (who also met her online) who said he and MacKenzie had talked about AA before.

MacKenzie told her friend what she was doing, that she and the suspect had a relationship/arrangement, and the friend told ML that he had a bad feeling about AA.

The reporter asked ML's friend if he's talked to the police and he said he's been in contact with them since the beginning.

I have always firmly believed that they had some sort of relationship. This was not a stranger abduction and murder.

MOO.

Sean Moody on Twitter
A memorial to #MackenzieLueck has popped up on the campus of the @UUtah. Mackenzie was a senior at the U, majoring in kinesiology and pre-nursing with a minor in health.
D-QqAO6VUAAvlcb.jpg
D-QqAO5UcAESmaN.jpg

3:47 PM - 29 Jun 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads