Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep going back to how she is dressed - comfy. There’s no doubt in my mind that she knew this guy, or at least she thought she did. If she had never met him before, she would have dressed differently, unless, of course, the meeting was forced upon her in some way - “I already paid you, so you have to meet me.”
Yes, it’s even sadder that she probably felt comfortable with him. Combine the way she was dressed, no or little make-up, and the fact that she had just returned from her grandmother’s funeral, and I believe she was comfortable with him. I clearly remember the summer my grandfather died when I was in college and I’m putting myself in her shoes.

I also have a gut instinct about the friend who warned her. I have nothing to base this on except my gut and experience, but I’m betting he was at least a little bit in love with Kelsie. And if she sensed that, she may have taken his warnings less seriously, thinking perhaps it was just jealousy.

Did they search the apartment on Temple Street? I thought I saw it in a live news cast, but I am still catching up here. If they did, I wonder what was found.
Perhaps the mattress? I'm still mulling the theory, MOO, that maybe no one was coming for that old mattress to AA arranged to have an unsuspecting friend pick it up (maybe to keep for a bit). Then, maybe, the friend discovered that LE were searching for the mattress and contacted them. Perhaps the friend was nervous and LE agreed to "arrest" the friend so AA would not realize that he had been ratted out. This is just a theory and could make for an interesting plot for a novel. Still, as a said before, it is striking that the mattress was located right after the arrest. MOO, once more.

Can someone find his booking info? I put his name into the inmate booking tool by first and last name but nothing coming up. Has is been hidden from public view?

Here's the listing from when the house was last for sale a year ago. Looks like a nice home.

https://www.movoto.com/salt-lake-ci...KfppFbZhP5twe0-vBW2VMApPLQmGCYH0#popphotoview

1498216_0_nRzrAi_l.jpeg

1498216_0_Nz7mui_l.jpeg

1498216_0_AuEUUJ_l.jpeg

More photos at link including the basement area.

Thanks for posting - I did not see these! Beautiful pictures. Looks like it may have been a flip - very nicely done. These pictures are a stark contrast to the posts on AirBnb. I still cannot understand how he qualified to purchase a home when he had a recent eviction. IMO!

And I would expect we'll learn he wore other masks and had other victims.

LE will most likely examine all the dirt in that backyard and there's bound to be other DNA.

Now that Police will have his DNA, other missing persons, murders may be solved.
His background, where he lived in the past, all will be examined.
Computers, phones etc will provide a wealth of horrid information.
We may be discussing this creep for quite some time, once all this is revealed.
MOO.

don't be confused. she did not go home. she went from airport to park.

Sorry - have not read all posts
but unless LE is holding out - she went from airport to Hatch Park.....what is the evidence (aside from personal hygiene preferences of some posters) to suggest otherwise....?
Genuinely confused at this suggestion at a stop at her apartment before Hatch park......
TIA
MOO

Given what we know so far, I’m still of the opinion that she entered the house voluntarily just as she did with the car. There’s no reason for him to assume additional risk being seen carrying her in unconscious or struggling. He had a compliant victim. There was no need to make his move until later. I don’t think he revealed his true self until she was inside.

I think the coincidental timing of her cell phone going off-net so soon after she arrived at the park can be explained in several possible ways. Either a) her choosing to power it down to save battery, b) him asking her to power it down — and her agreeing to — for reasons unknown, or c) she dropped it in her travel bag or backpack which may have had the ever-more-popular “Faraday cage” security feature which would block the signal. (Do those bags come with warnings? I don’t own one myself.)

All of the above is MOO, of course...

It’s weird, because it would make far more logical sense for him to have initially attacked her in his house.

Here’s the issue:

He had her meet at that parking lot so the trail would go cold.

Her phone had to be off in order for the deception to be completed.

That happened.

I don’t buy that he said “please turn your phone of,” or that she did it for some other reason.

It was 3:00 a.m., and it’s not like they would be interrupted.

I just don’t don’t see that happening. That’s why I think the illogical occurred, and the attack began in that car.

At the very least, she knew she was in trouble then.

A gun would do that. Restraints would do that.

It’s not like a neighbor would have spotted him bringing an unwilling victim into his house, considering the time of night.

Did they search the apartment on Temple Street? I thought I saw it in a live news cast, but I am still catching up here. If they did, I wonder what was found.
There were earlier reports that LE was waiting on a search warrant for the apartment. I've seen nothing since -- maybe more news will follow after AA court appearance. MOO

The airport authority films everything at the loading area. For situations exactly like this. Also for injury claims. Just like schools and public buildings.
That Lyft pickup is on film. It has to be. All of it . Meeting driver. Loading her luggage.
Mackenzie's movements that night will be vital to the prosecution of the case.
Many in the beginning thought he was involved that’s probably why they didn’t post it so he wouldn’t be harassed

There is no published footage from the airport curb of MacKenzie's load into the Lyft vehicle, anyone loading her luggage into the Lyft vehicle, the Lyft driving away, or the person driving .
You’re right there is no published footage. I’m sure LE has it and found there was no need to show the public since the driver could be easily traced. I’m sure LE knows exactly where they traveled. They have many investigative tools at their finger tips.

The only reason I can think of that somebody might want to see the footage is because they don’t believe LE. I will take them at their word. There are just too many detectives, much less the FBI for some cover-up conspiracy. IMO

Prosecution needs to prove exactly how MacKenzie got to that house, who brought her there, when, and her condition on arrival at the house.

Kenzie 's movements that night 17th, after her plane's landing, are going to be vital to Prosecution.

Was there a spotter at the airport? A team?

The fact that we **have not** seen CCTV of Mackenzie entering that Lyft vehicle with luggage ...but we have seen CCTV of her inside the airport on 17th .. Is an important point.
This is also important for the safety of all women who frequent the SLC airport.

Last edited:
There is no published footage from the airport curb of MacKenzie's load into the Lyft vehicle, anyone loading her luggage into the Lyft vehicle, the Lyft driving away, or the person driving .

And several of us have explained why.

It exists. It has to exist. But there’s no way in hell we are going to see it right now.

It’s evidence, and cases are tried in court, not in the press.

DA/LE will only release what they have to, when they have to. More will come out at arraignment with bulk following at trial. Wondering if AA will plead guilty for life to avoid Death Penalty trial? As much as I want the death penalty a trial for family I can't begin to imagine.

I don't understand the questioning re: unpublished footage at the airport and at the curb. No doubt investigators have examined all available surveillance video from Kenzie disembarking the aircraft to getting into the Lyft, and anything she did in between, and whether she spoke to any other passenger, sat down to have a snack, her demeanor, or what have you.
Why would the public need to see everything other than a couple of stills to show what she was wearing and the luggage she retrieved?

Perhaps the mattress? I'm still mulling the theory, MOO, that maybe no one was coming for that old mattress to AA arranged to have an unsuspecting friend pick it up (maybe to keep for a bit). Then, maybe, the friend discovered that LE were searching for the mattress and contacted them. Perhaps the friend was nervous and LE agreed to "arrest" the friend so AA would not realize that he had been ratted out. This is just a theory and could make for an interesting plot for a novel. Still, as a said before, it is striking that the mattress was located right after the arrest. MOO, once more.

interesting theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member