Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes you think there's no footage of her entering the Lyft? LE said that they had footage of her all through the airport, out to the loading area.

By the way, LE and Lyft said that she went straight from the airport to the park. Is your theory that she went home instead?

all this MOO

Why haven't we seen the last known photos of Kenzie? Instead, we see her collecting luggage. The plane landed at 1:30AM. She left the airport at 2:45AM. That's a lot of time to be at the airport. Did she quickly change before taking the Lyft?

Looks like a small camera and when it senses movement an alarm will be activated. (Provided the sensors are turned in the alarm system). If the alarm is off, my system just says motion detected and in whatever room motion was sensed. Actually called motion detectors...hope this explanation helps.

yes thank you
I knew them as motion detectors

Why haven't we seen the last known photos of Kenzie? Instead, we see her collecting luggage. The plane landed at 1:30AM. She left the airport at 2:45AM. That's a lot of time to be at the airport. Did she quickly change before taking the Lyft?

pretty sure the plane was 1/2 hour late so actually landed at 2 a.m.

Just an observation I've never seen anyone arrested, cuffed and put in a red toyota, as shown in Updates on arrest connected to Mackenzie Lueck case. Makes me wonder if that guy was arrested for "show".
My guess is that reporters had staked out all LE's official vehicles and they were trying to make the arrest without a crowd, especially since they did it with an over-the-top sized Swat team.

Only one media outlet was present as they claimed the video was an exclusive so somebody had a pal on the inside, right?

Last edited:
The airport authority films everything at the loading area. For situations exactly like this. Also for injury claims. Just like schools and public buildings.
That Lyft pickup is on film. It has to be. All of it . Meeting driver. Loading her luggage.
Mackenzie's movements that night will be vital to the prosecution of the case.

I agree.

I'm sure LE has all available video footage of ML from that date.

LE is still under no obligation to release any of the footage to the public, IMO.

We don’t know the answer, but it stands to reason that it made sense to her. There was a reason for it.

Why would they show CCTV of her entering the Lyft?

That would expose the vehicle of an innocent person, for no reason at all.

I’m so glad they didn’t do that, especially in light of the unfair criticism he was subjected to, and the ridiculous notion that he was involved.

The point of those stills was to show what she looked like when she was last seen in public.
I don’t understand. Are some people still not believing the timeline is what LE has told us, and that she got in and out of the Lyft without incident?

I don't know...it just seems weird to me. Well, the whole thing is weird, of course. But how the heck did he attack her in the car and somehow get her back to his house and what...carry her in? IDK it just seems that she may have been still under her own power till she got to the house with him. Also, in a previous article that was posted here (so it's ok if I link it again, I think) LE stated:

"The Lyft driver told police he dropped off Lueck at Hatch Park in North Salt Lake about 3 a.m. where another person in a car was waiting for her. That was when "all communication" from Lueck's phone stopped, the chief said." (Emphasis mine).

Missing University of Utah student was murdered, police say

So, they aren't actually saying it was turned off, unless they said that somewhere else. I just have trouble envisioning him somehow subduing her that quickly, and how would he know the Lyft driver had completely left the scene and wasn't taking a pee break right around the corner, and things of that nature? It just seems to me that she may have been still 'ok' till she got to the house.

Given what we know so far, I’m still of the opinion that she entered the house voluntarily just as she did with the car. There’s no reason for him to assume additional risk being seen carrying her in unconscious or struggling. He had a compliant victim. There was no need to make his move until later. I don’t think he revealed his true self until she was inside.

I think the coincidental timing of her cell phone going off-net so soon after she arrived at the park can be explained in several possible ways. Either a) her choosing to power it down to save battery, b) him asking her to power it down — and her agreeing to — for reasons unknown, or c) she dropped it in her travel bag or backpack which may have had the ever-more-popular “Faraday cage” security feature which would block the signal. (Do those bags come with warnings? I don’t own one myself.)

All of the above is MOO, of course...

Kenzie did not go to her apartment

We know who killed her. LE has her dna, her TISSUES recovered from AA's fire

He was last texting her. He last saw her

stopping at her apartment or not in no way means a fig

He wasn't involved from what I understand- he was there when AA was arrested- not sure why he was taken into custody, but for now, LE has said he had nothing to do with this.

Did they search the apartment on Temple Street? I thought I saw it in a live news cast, but I am still catching up here. If they did, I wonder what was found.

Updates on arrest connected to Mackenzie Lueck case
Beginning about 1:42:00 (On hour and 42 minutes into the video)

Reporter Ashley Kewish describes her conversation with a friend of MacKenzie's (who also met her online) who said he and MacKenzie had talked about AA before.

MacKenzie told her friend what she was doing, that she and the suspect had a relationship/arrangement, and the friend told ML that he had a bad feeling about AA.

The reporter asked ML's friend if he's talked to the police and he said he's been in contact with them since the beginning.

BBM:

Here are a couple of follow-up questions I really wish the reporter had posed to the friend:
  • What arrangement did ML tell her friend she had with AA?
  • What was ML's response to her friend when he told her he had a bad feeling about AA?
I think having the answers to those questions would shed a whole lot of light on why ML met AA in that parking lot at 3 am.

JMO.

Last edited:
there doesn't have to be video of it. there is GPS on constantly in the lyft vehicle and there is an extensive digital footprint, on her side, and the lyft side, proving she took the ride. as well as verbal testimony by the lyft driver. the lyft ride by ML is not in question. it happened. there is probably extensive video evidence she got into the lyft ride --- there is simply no reason to release it.

What makes you think there's no footage of her entering the Lyft? LE said that they had footage of her all through the airport, out to the loading area.

By the way, LE and Lyft said that she went straight from the airport to the park. Is your theory that she went home instead?

all this MOO

Last edited:
1. If there is footage, where is it? Why did they broadcast the film of her standing inside airport, but not out on sidewalk preparing to leave?
2. Could Lueck have been targeted at the airport itself, by a spotter?
Why would there need to be a spotter at the airport when LE have said ML was texting with AA hours earlier that day? Presumably arranging to meet him, since that’s exactly what she did?

Last edited:
The airport authority films everything at the loading area. For situations exactly like this. Also for injury claims. Just like schools and public buildings.
That Lyft pickup is on film. It has to be. All of it . Meeting driver. Loading her luggage.
Mackenzie's movements that night will be vital to the prosecution of the case.
Call me silly but I think finding Mackenzie's flesh in the yard pretty much shows she got to his house and didn't leave. Slam dunk.

oh yeah he seemed quite relaxed and smiley too

(not dissing him at all; just making note of his calm demeanour)
I’m glad someone mentioned that... I did think it was strange that the other man arrested with AA was photographed smiling, and appearing to be laughing. Very strange behavior when the SWAT team has been deployed and you’ve been handcuffed o_O

again you are suggesting she went straight from the airport after a long trip, to go to a park at 3am, have someone she never met, pick her up, to take her to have a ONS, because she got a "sweet" text? raise your hands if you've ever done this. :)

How about: “Just come as you are. I know you’re tired—you can just snuggle up to me and I’ll rub your back. Your natural beauty doesn’t need any makeup—don’t take the time.”

I’m making myself sick. :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members