Found Deceased MS - Makayla Winston, 21, Holmes County, 9 months pregnant, 27 June 2019

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

Agree. This is getting so annoying, like no one cares. Look at the Missing Persons board- every single day, every single night, many wonderful posters posting about missing people all day and all night long, from all around the country.

Naturally, we gravitate towards the ones that have more information to discuss. We have kids that have been missing for several years on here, women and men, never found. Lack of media attention, lack of family and friends getting things on social media and contacting media on those avenues for help.

Our hands are tied here. What more can we discuss?

Anybody know if this is correct, or is it just more fake news from CNN?

Winston was last seen in Goodman on Thursday night, her mother, Yvetty Brown, told CNN affiliate WLBT. She had left her daughter in her parked car and was "heading to show the sonogram to the baby's father," Brown told the station.

Investigators find body of missing pregnant Mississippi woman - CNN
This doesn't even make any sense, does it? It implies that Makayla left her daughter in her parked car, while heading down to show the father the sonogram. Terribly written.

Mississippi Holmes County Sheriff Office

The Sheriff himself answered a question about the case on their Facebook page
I think this is great that the Sheriff responded to this comment on their official facebook page. I think they will solve this one - and find evidence to make the arrest. I'm betting cell phones were used to communicate and we will be getting a POI shortly. In the meantime, I am so sorry for her mother and family. A double devastating loss for them. IMO

The boyfriend of a missing pregnant woman whose body was discovered in Holmes County Monday has been taken into custody, Sheriff Willie March confirmed Tuesday.

Terrence K. Sample, 33, was booked into the Holmes-Humphreys County Regional Correctional Facility Monday night, but as of Tuesday afternoon he had not been charged.

March said investigations allow a 72-hour holding period and that he was waiting on the cause of death and to consult with a judge.

Dead pregnant woman's boyfriend in custody

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back