Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #17 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
From personal experience, I do know some men will take advantage of grief to get sex. I had an old boyfriend reconnect with me after someone very close to me passed away. I very very quickly realized he was just wanting to get back into bed with me. There are just some guys like that. They take advantage of vulnerability during the grief stage. They put it out there as Comfort, but all they are after is to get you in bed. And to have sex. M o o.

I'm sorry that happened to you and appreciate you sharing a perspective I hadn't considered

Is he serious?! :confused:

JUL 11, 2019
Former prosecutor says Mackenzie Lueck murder case is ‘lacking an eyewitness’
[...]

The questions, according to former prosecutor and current defense attorney Kent Morgan, are many.

“Is this truly all they have?” said Morgan.

He says cell phone evidence is not witness testimony, which could make the case harder to prove.

“All of this evidence is lacking an eyewitness as to what happened. All of this evidence requires you to draw inferences from the forensic evidence,” said Morgan.

“What we have is geek evidence — that shows where phones are. What we have is post-death evidence that shows where the deceased was and what happened to the deceased. What we’re missing is who did it. And what was the motive for it?” said Morgan.

[...]
That is absurd. Most murders don't have an eyewitness and are successfully prosecuted. Even from the very little that we know, i think there is likely plenty of evidence to convict him.

So, I was busy all day and just now getting here. My understanding is that in his yard was found a bone and piece of scalp with hair and then his phone date led them to the canyon where her body was found, charred, bound, with a hole in her head. Is that correct?
Yes. :(
Do you think that LE knows why the phone stopped transmitting within a minute of them meeting up at the park? Do you think they have solved that puzzle?
Yes, IMO.

That is absurd. Most murders don't have an eyewitness and are successfully prosecuted. Even from the very little that we know, i think there is likely plenty of evidence to convict him.
Yes! Thank you so much for chiming in. Glad you were here when I posted that. It makes no sense to me at all. MOO

I did the same thing. (We are an odd bunch :) ) I have hammers, and a pick ax. Most people in Utah have a pick ax. You can't garden without one. Lots of clay and at least potato size rocks. You break up the soil with a pick ax. Then shovel out the loose rock and clay. Then repeat until the job is done. It is very exhausting and tedious. It is almost impossible to wash the clay off your footwear. I have thrown away some shoes in the past.

One interesting thing to note. It would be impossible to dig a grave of any depth in the two hours AA was in Logan Canyon. The clay and rock would be insane there. Hence the shallow grave.
Good local info to know! Thanks.

jmo

O
I’ve linked the above post from our media thread that included the link about the rape. AA was actually never interviewed.

“The case gained little traction, however, after the woman didn’t want to go to the police station for a follow-up interview and didn’t want to cooperate with the investigation. Ajayi was never interviewed by officers.”
I stand corrected. How then did msm find about the case if it was just her first report that was recorded? I would think that there had to be something after that first and only? One contact with police. As I remember there was some discussion as to the potential connection to a financial institution that both were thought to have worked at. All from one initial report?
Can’t reconcile all extra info if just one report from victim.

or he returned to the burial site and covered her a bit better? They haven't released his entire week of cell phone pings that I have seen - Just that one which led them to her body IIRC.

On the 25th he was there approximately 2 hours. IMO, that was the day he dug the grave. 2 hours is too long to check things out.

I can’t figure out if the arrested AA is just plain more evil looking than the SM pictures? Or if I’m seeing him for what he’s done and therefore looks evil rather than attractive ? I too go back and forth - had they met in person or not? I don’t believe anyone has found any pictures of them together have they?
ETA spelling
I haven't heard anything about pictures of them together, but we know he had other pictures of her in his phone besides her profile picture.
Would he have been able to download other pictures she may have had on a dating App? Do people post several pictures of themselves on those sites? I really don't know how that works.
The only other option is that he took them himself, or she sent them to him herself.

The only other reason I can think that she would meet him at that hour that we haven't discussed much, is that he actually was one of the men she was dating, or they at least had a few dates already and she felt comfortable with him.
They were texting the night before, as well as at the airport right up until she arrived at his car. She apparently had plenty of time to text him, although she never returned her friends text asking how she was doing. Her friend said she was on SM all weekend but didn't seem to know who she was communicating with. Was she talking to him all weekend?

This guy must have had something to have so many different girlfriends. Yet they never lasted long, and one accused him of rape and another said he was controlling.
We know he was a bit of a con-man, maybe he comes off as charming and generous in the beginning. Maybe that's how he lured her in.

All we know for sure is that whatever he was to her, and however he presented himself was not how he truly was. It takes a special kind of evil to do what he did. Imo

JUL 11, 2019
[...]

The questions, according to former prosecutor and current defense attorney Kent Morgan, are many.

He says cell phone evidence is not witness testimony, which could make the case harder to prove.

“All of this evidence is lacking an eyewitness as to what happened. All of this evidence requires you to draw inferences from the forensic evidence,” said Morgan.

“What we have is geek evidence — that shows where phones are. What we have is post-death evidence that shows where the deceased was and what happened to the deceased. What we’re missing is who did it. And what was the motive for it?” said Morgan.

[...]

Trying to influence the potential jury pool. Same as defense lawyer in New Canaan missing mom of 5 case.

I recently found out that cam girls, hookers, sex workers, strippers set up Wish Lists on Amazon and I think Sephora so the guys can buy them gifts from their lists. NOT saying Mackenzie was any of the above and not judging anyone but I had no idea that one could pay for services through Wish Lists, but I am old.
Yes. It's easy to setup and easy to fulfill. Although these are normally extras on top of cash to give more of a girlfriend vibe.

JUL 11, 2019
[...]

[...]

I think we know why this guy is a FORMER prosecutor. Rolls eyes.

Exactly! I've said from the start that not picking her up from the airport was a clue, even as people disagreed and said it's totally normal for young women not to be expect to be picked up. Well, start expecting it, imo!

It's not the actual ACT of picking up that matters - anyone can indeed get a Lyft or Uber and women are perfectly capable of making their own transportation arrangements by swiping a phone screen - it's that the gesture reflects the character of the person. By not picking her up (at 3am after a funeral), we got a big clue to the person's character. (And, it kept him from cameras too, which was a benefit to him, not her.)

Lo and behold, we discover a perp with loathsome character. This was not an isolated incident in his life.

jmo
A great post!

<modsnipped quoted post>

Lots of NG deploy. AA really just enlisted in the National Guard, went to a couple of weekend drills as an orientation, and then flunked out before ever going to basic training.

Most people in the Reserves and Guard go through the same process ...they just dont flunk out before basic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members