CANADA Canada - Ryan Shtuka, 20, Kamloops, BC, 17 Feb 2018

Its been 14 months since Ryan went missing and yet his family is no closer to finding him today than they were back then. Maybe Ryan did leave on his own or was forced to leave. Let there be answers for Ryan's family.

I agree large bold print. I really don't think these kids read up on anything. So sad.

What I can say as a 24 year old girl is that in my experience this is NOT true. My friend group, ages about 20-27, most have experimented with drugs and are incredibly knowledgeable about what they're ingesting and what it will do to them. Thanks to the internet.

Regardless,...where is Ryan???

From day one of Ryan's disappearance it has really stumped me. If Ryan got lost walking home from the house party I would think his body would have been found by now since there are not that many streets in the area to take a wrong turn on. Why was Ryan the only one to get lost in the early morning hours and no one else. Maybe Ryan had no intention of going back to his residence that night but had plans to meet with someone that was unknown to Ryan's friends and the meeting turned into a foul play situation but just speculating.

I don't agree with the woman from the Sun Peaks News at all. I agree with the Police that somehow Ryan probably has been removed from Sun Peaks. I do not believe that Ryan was too intoxicated to make it back to his place. Why did all of the other roommates make it home safe? Ryan was only there for a few months? There are many out there that know what happened to this young man so time to speak up. This whole thing is just sickening. BC is full of corruption so what makes Sun Peaks any different?????????? Illegal drugs etc.

I didn't know there was such a short distance from the party house and Ryan's house. Ryan should have made it home that morning or his body should have been close by. I believe Ryan never intended to go home that night or was lured to another location by someone else. I have read several articles about the house party and none of his friends can provide any information about Ryan's behavior or who he was socializing with that night or at least I have not seen it. I am curious if the family PI was able to retrieve Ryan's phone records such as who he was in contact with in the last 24hrs before he went missing and if so did they provide any clues as to his whereabouts.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back