NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking charges, 6 July 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Epstein has been uncovered but can you imagine the panic inside the hearts (do they have hearts?) of his band of friends that are also involved in this? I hope no one is getting sleep over this. When other names are unveiled, lots of people will be in deep shock as to who they are. This type of activity climbs to the very top of ladders.

Last edited:
Miami Herald EXCLUSIVE: Florida Lawmaker calling for state probe of Jeffrey Epstein case says she’s been told to "Back off Little Girl,'' by supporters of Palm Beach sheriff now in spotlight for giving Epstein a cushy work release.
Sen.Lauren Book, a vocal advocate for child sexual assault survivors, said she also received more than a dozen calls by Bradshaw’s political supporters asking her to back off on her call for an investigation by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement into Bradshaw.
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article233102457.html#storylink=cpy

Miami Herald EXCLUSIVE: Florida Lawmaker calling for state probe of Jeffrey Epstein case says she’s been told to "Back off Little Girl,'' by supporters of Palm Beach sheriff now in spotlight for giving Epstein a cushy work release.
Sen.Lauren Book, a vocal advocate for child sexual assault survivors, said she also received more than a dozen calls by Bradshaw’s political supporters asking her to back off on her call for an investigation by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement into Bradshaw.
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article233102457.html#storylink=cpy
Whoa. Back off Little Girl?!?!??

Explains a lot about how that sweet Epstein deal happened in Florida.

jmo

“It’s like, all men are evil.”
Nope, not all men are evil Mrs Dershowitz. But if a man or woman is tight with the likes of epstein he/she moves to the top of the Evil list. I have empathy for you, not your husband.
I don't have empathy for her. I have empathy for the girls abused, not for wives who turn a blind eye.

1. Josh Gerstein‏Verified account @joshgerstein
    JUST IN: This statement from the federal Bureau of Prisons re Jeffrey Epstein. (The MCC is the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan.)

EAVMNHjWkAAsFMW.jpg

I dislike secrecy, but if information needs to be protected to clear the way for later charges, then I guess it's good.

Really want all the corruption exposed. No deals except in the light of day, imo.

jmo

Reading this, all the confidentiality requirements are directed at the defense and Epstein. They are in a position to really mess up potential charges of other people by either warning or publicizing the information and photos they will see. I think they would have no qualms about doing that if it weren’t for this agreement. Hopefully, this will keep them in line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member