Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have they confirmed no shoes now?
Depending on her sensory perception- it may not be that important. My child has Autism and will happily walk bare foot on all sorts of terrain, she also doesn’t notice/ care about the pain in her feet if she cuts them. Lots of children classed as having learning difficulties etc also have other difficulties such as sensory. So whilst to us it may seem important, it may also not be that relevant.

Lucie Blackman Trust‏ @MissingAbroad

Please help us continue to circulate this translated poster for #missingNora #FindNoraQuoirin #Seremban #Malaysia

EBcqRGzXYAAa0vl.jpg
EBcqRGzXYAAa0vl.jpg

Lucie Blackman Trust on Twitter

ANother worrying thing is if Nora is on medication daily,if she hasn't got meds it could be another concern,if she was on medication did this make her sleep at night at all? So much we don't know that would help build a better picture and give a better idea of where she could be.hope she is found safe and soon

YES, sorted and look at anything under a 3, then to be fair I sorted all the 4/good that was a surprise as well.

I think this gives a whole different perspective when considering this case.

I had given up all hope for this girl until I read the reviews. Now I’m leaning to something more sinister but promising for his girl. I will let you guys read the reviews and decide but a totally different vibe now

My husband and I have three kids. One kid has autism. Sleeping partners are not always as expected. For example I will often sleep with my son so the rest of the gang can sleep with less disruptions.
I sleep with my daughter to she’s 15 now so we got a big bed. I’ve been sleeping with her since she was 5 she kept trying to escape at night. No matter what we did. She used broom handles or chairs to reach the the locks. We had 5 on the door plus alarms didn’t work. So I started locking myself in her room with her at night.

She didn’t have access to the stuff she used to escape plus I’d feel her get up. I know it’s a fire danger. But we had a higher change of losing our kid to wondering then a fire. I mean she escaped school and was found in a body of water.

Now at 15 we aren’t locked in her room. But she won’t sleep without me near. Plus Kids with autism often wake a lot at night when they sleep. So I’d be up all night checking on her. Don’t judge we have to do what works for us and gets us the best night sleep we can.

That's what I keep coming back to. I read that at night it's pitch black. Locals and experts said there would be no way anyone could walk through the property and the surrounding the area without either leaving a trace or getting in to trouble. So surely if someone went out for a walk in the night especially someone with special needs they couldn't have got far from the initial spot without help.
I have a strong feeling that she left in the morning. I think she’d be far too scared to venture out in the dark.

I had given up all hope for this girl until I read the reviews. Now I’m leaning to something more sinister but promising for his girl. I will let you guys read the reviews and decide but a totally different vibe now

I’m lending towards she’s not on this compound or she was hidden really well. JMO

Missing Irish teen: Orang Asli community believes she is no longer in the surrounding jungle | Malay Mail

Villagers around The Dusun resort where the search for missing Irish teenager Nora Anne Quoirin is ongoing believe she is no longer in the area.

“It is Day Four now, impossible she is still here. Even if she fainted or anything untoward happened while she is lost... the police canine (K9) unit would have detected her scent.”

“Furthermore, we ourselves searched all the difficult areas and showed the search team, the vicinity around the search zone where the terrain is difficult and dangerous,” Pak said while taking a break from the search this afternoon.

Aug 8 2019
LBTrust Media
Published on Aug 8, 2019
15 year old Nora had just begun a holiday with her family at the Dusun Resort in Seremban. Her family woke early on the morning of Sunday 4th August to find that Nora was not in her room and has not been seen since. Nora is 5ft 1 ins tall and of slim build. She has shoulder length dark blonde hair and blue eyes. Nora is extremely vulnerable and it is very out of character for her to have wandered away from her family alone. Do you have any information?: From the UK you can call our central freephone information line on 0800 098 8485. Calls are free from landlines but may be charged from mobiles. From overseas you can call +44800 098 8485 but this will incur costs. Please check before you call. Alternatively you may prefer to email any information to ops@lbtrust.org All information will be treated in the strictest confidence. PLEASE NOTE: All media enquiries should be directed to The Lucie Blackman Trust. PLEASE DO NOT APPROACH THE FAMILY OR FRIENDS

I’ve read through the reviews and I don’t seem to be seeing what others are seeing. The responses to bad reviews are all polite and reasonable, and the bad reviews don’t make me think badly of the place or the owners. They don’t shed any light on this case, for me. Maybe I’ve missed something.

If Nora is drinking water, she may well be alive.

Oops, when I edited to correct I deleted the JMO To late to edit I just checked.

Thanks for catching this:)
Curious to this to. Once mine hit about 12. She’s became pretty ocd. And she would never ever leave without shoes and socks. Or even clothes. Now at 3-10 it was different. But she doesnt like things out of order she cleans after everyone. But I will say. I think she would go with someone else. She’s non verbal. She would hesitate but If she’s told over and over by someone she would eventually. She only needs one verbal prompt from me or people she’s close to. But if she doesn’t know you. Or even doesn’t want to do what’s told she’ll act like she’s not listening and make me repeat it.

However I think I’d find my quickly because she’s a kid who for no reason especially when she’s not had her meds she screams not cry scream but funny high pitched you can hear a block away. Plus she will totally Not sleep period ever if she not drugged to sleep her body can’t shut down on its own , with maturity though I don’t think she would ever escape at this age. If a window was open , she would shut it and lock it. She locks all the house doors when ever we get home. She also keeps a eye on the 4 yr old and if he unlocks door or even makes a miss she’s right behind him fixing it. Come to think of it. She won’t even let ME leave the house without shoes on and tied and my purse in hand. She makes sure the baby has his on to. I’ve heard this happens often with these kids especially when they reach puberty. Unless you are giving them something to prevent it. I was scared of puberty the horror stories I heRd. But puberty was honestly the best thing for us. Life got so much better. It’s usually we found out that when parents use birth control for asd girls when things get bad. So i avoided that. She hit it at 11. But thank god life got better or we could of never taken on our bonus child , I guess god knew better then us.

Anyway I wish we knew this child’s issues. But the way she seems to be standing in pics etc makes me wonder. Trust me there’s a difference that usually only parents of similar child can spot . I have no idea on this sweet girl but the non verbal and can’t care for herself. Boy those terms hit home. I’ll totally shut up now ;)

Hi all! I’ve been following websleuths for years and this is my first time posting in awhile. I work with special needs children and my thoughts on Nóra are that she climbed out that window on her own in the morning to look for her parents or go to the bathroom. I think the police have found palm and footprints on the window and windowsill that is consistent with a person climbing out a window from the inside. Im thinking of where my hands and feet must be positioned to climb out. There has to be prints of her feet if she wasn’t wearing shoes which seems to be the case.
Since she is nonverbal she likely couldn’t call her parents names if she had to get up for something so I think she ventured on her own, likely oblivious to her surroundings outside and and encountered natural dangers outside like water or a storm drain.
I don’t think a child with her needs would go willingly or even unwillingly without some type of fight. They typically do not like to be touched or held and will push or fight and grunt to be let go. The picture of her mother and her with her fists clenched make me believe that she doesn’t like to be embraced because of how uncomfortable she seems. I don’t believe she was taken. Why not take the younger daughter?

Hi all! I’ve been following websleuths for years and this is my first time posting in awhile. I work with special needs children and my thoughts on Nóra are that she climbed out that window on her own in the morning to look for her parents or go to the bathroom. I think the police have found palm and footprints on the window and windowsill that is consistent with a person climbing out a window from the inside. Im thinking of where my hands and feet must be positioned to climb out. There has to be prints of her feet if she wasn’t wearing shoes which seems to be the case.
Since she is nonverbal she likely couldn’t call her parents names if she had to get up for something so I think she ventured on her own, likely oblivious to her surroundings outside and and encountered natural dangers outside like water or a storm drain.
I don’t think a child with her needs would go willingly or even unwillingly without some type of fight. They typically do not like to be touched or held and will push or fight and grunt to be let go. The picture of her mother and her with her fists clenched make me believe that she doesn’t like to be embraced because of how uncomfortable she seems. I don’t believe she was taken. Why not take the younger daughter?

strongly agree. i only have experience with an ADHD child, but he is very sensitive to touch (even mine) and loud noises, which cause him to be very prone to startling, all the time. i have to carefully approach his room or i will shock him, even though he knows i am the only one in the house that it could be. ;) he is slightly less fearful as a teenager than he was when he was younger, but still, i would expect him to fight like he!! if confronted by any stranger in a strange place. however, maybe not all ADHD kids are like this, i don't know. and we still are unsure of exactly what makes her "vulnerable," aren't we?

this is my only concern about the abduction thing. i just don't understand how she would go quietly at all, after what her own parents have said about her. :(

Random open questions, just thinking out loud.

All those valuables.... but no attempt to steal anything. I have looked on trip advisor, read every post and news report i have come across but nothing can convince me that Nora was taken by a stranger/gang/trafficking etc...

I bet any vehicle in the night would have caused suspicion due to the noise.

There is something about the cigarettes seen in the photo, like I want to ask that someone obviously smokes but did they wake in the night or early morning and go for a cigarette and saw anything or heard anything. I'm scrabbling for questions but they cannot be answered.

right...since it IS so quiet there, how did NOBODY hear anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa