Deceased/Not Found NC - Monica Moynan, 23, mom of 2, Holly Springs, 7 Apr 2019 *GUILTY*

There have been no posts mentioning Moni in families SM the last several days... Up until then, there were regular daily posts. I'm not sure what to make of that yet.
Well, at the very least, I take that to mean that the family and LE has gathered the information that they need to answer important questions and will use what they found to guide them in what all needs to be done from here.

I’m so sad for Moni’s girls. :(

No update from LE
No update from MSM
No update on missing sites of SM ie FB
No updates from family
Crickets

Where are you sweet spirited Moni.
May the light lead you home safe.
Your heart is in your daughter's.
Reach out if you can.
MOO DV Is in this case!!!!!!

I'm sick to my stomach about this case. I just created an account on here today after a google search led me to WS. I have been following this one closely... < modsnip - implying inside information without verification> I am concerned because the family hasn't posted in a few days. Just praying for a good outcome.
Where did you go kimraleighgno? I hope we didn't scare you away?

Do we not have any verified information on where the kids are then? I saw some replies but they were all over the place

Nothing has been confirmed to my knowledge outside what the family is saying. I just checked the Holly Springs FB police page for an update but nothing and no confirmation there. There has been almost no new news pages or reports, nor any updates from LE. All the news articles are from the end of July right after she was "officially" reported missing. There doesn't seem to be any updates since then.

Nothing has been confirmed to my knowledge outside what the family is saying. I just checked the Holly Springs FB police page for an update but nothing and no confirmation there. There has been almost no new news pages or reports, nor any updates from LE. All the news articles are from the end of July right after she was "officially" reported missing. There doesn't seem to be any updates since then.

You'd think the police would tell people that the kids' whereabouts are known? Really odd in my opinion

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back