Deceased/Not Found NC - Monica Moynan, 23, mom of 2, Holly Springs, 7 Apr 2019 *GUILTY*

You'd think the police would tell people that the kids' whereabouts are known? Really odd in my opinion
Unless it's a key piece of information pointing to why Moni went missing and who is responsible ...

The only mention of children was from Neighbors wonder if man’s ban is related to missing Holly Springs mom :: WRAL.com

I wonder if the "ban" and "request to call Holly Springs PD if they see him" is because he can't be found either? You have to admit a ban is kinda unusual, plus they don't give any explanation as to why?

Unless it's a key piece of information pointing to why Moni went missing and who is responsible ...

The only mention of children was from Neighbors wonder if man’s ban is related to missing Holly Springs mom :: WRAL.com

I wonder if the "ban" and "request to call Holly Springs PD if they see him" is because he can't be found either? You have to admit a ban is kinda unusual, plus they don't give any explanation as to why?
It was stated in an early news article that LE had interviewed the man [who Moni’s mom alleged was impersonating Moni via text]. I’ll try to find link, but I’m assuming from that statement, LE knows where he is.

As far as his ban from apartment complex, this is speculation on my part, but I assumed it was instated to prevent him from entering/cleaning/altering or tampering with a possible crime scene while LE was still in the process of obtaining search warrants. My Opinion Only.

Edit to add link:

Police seek help locating Holly Springs mother missing since March
“Her mother, Melanie Tucker, claims the father of Moynan's children is pretending to be her daughter and texting her.
Police said they have interviewed that man.”

On the surface, it looks like a conspiracy where her mother suspects her boyfriend of fake texting her phone, meaning she is probably deceased?

"Monica Moynan, 23, was last seen in Holly Springs, NC in March, 2019.
She is 5-foot-1 and around 115 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.

Moynan's mother believes a male friend or acquaintance was texting her last month pretending to be Moynan. Police have not confirmed this."​

Police searching for mother last seen in Holly Springs in March :: WRAL.com

No updates :(

Nothing. I think it's bizarre LE has not updated at all in over a month. You would think they would at least bump up there FB post and say we are still looking and collecting information from the public but its complete crickets. I have to believe there is a reason the family has gone mostly silent and have not set up any SM missing pages for Moni. This story has virtually no traction, and it could have so I question why. I think there is more to it than LE or the family has told.

Nothing. I think it's bizarre LE has not updated at all in over a month. You would think they would at least bump up there FB post and say we are still looking and collecting information from the public but its complete crickets. I have to believe there is a reason the family has gone mostly silent and have not set up any SM missing pages for Moni. This story has virtually no traction, and it could have so I question why. I think there is more to it than LE or the family has told.
I agree, we don't have the full story.
67648421_10220243948475443_7553660834329657344_n.jpg

I am trying to figure out what could be going on? Ideas?

None that I can openly post, because they involve a male who has not been listed as a person of interest by law enforcement.

Even her family has remained tight-lipped after the initial plea for help locating her. What can you say when there are no media updates? Frustrating to say the least!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back