Deceased/Not Found NC - Monica Moynan, 23, mom of 2, Holly Springs, 7 Apr 2019 *GUILTY*

If this is not okay to post, please remove - but I have noticed that the last time immediate family shared a "missing" post for Moni was August 23rd. The rest have been from another friend/family member. It makes me wonder if they are already privy to knowledge they can't share. It's also possible they are burnt from the speculation on their personal social media, so they are letting another person close to them handle social media side. I can't decide which I'd prefer - one gives closure, one gives a sliver of hope.

I am keeping Moni and her family in my thoughts. I hope she is found soon. One way or another, I hope the family gets the answers they deserve.

None that I can openly post, because they involve a male who has not been listed as a person of interest by law enforcement.

Even her family has remained tight-lipped after the initial plea for help locating her. What can you say when there are no media updates? Frustrating to say the least!!
Wow. I assumed it was the boyfriend. Another male?! Ughhhhhh.

Nothing new. Family friend doing a daily post. I just don’t understand the hold up.
I don't understand why law enforcement hasn't said anything or the media hasn't pursued this story after all this time has gone by. We got the initial stories and that is it. With such a large time gap before she was reported missing I would think law enforcement would want to get out what they believe is the true last sighting and when, true last contact and when, and so on.

Thinking of Moni.
Also thinking about social change and how we can bring our youth to understand how to relate in healthy ways and reject the parts of our culture that glorify control and violence.. it’s such a shame that even with all of these domestic violence murders against these strong beautiful women and mothers that the general population can’t actually see what behaviors are helping to contribute to this seemingly never ending epidemic of violence against women.
Saying a prayer for Moni’s family tonight and forever hoping for the miracle of justice

Well we have a great group of posters here keeping the light shining on Moni. Thank you all for helping to keep her thread from slipping into the WS nether regions (insert group hug). Prayers for her girls and family as they endure this awful period of waiting.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back