Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
"In your statement on the 25th of September you made an observation about a car," Mr Craddock said.

"The statement read "on Thursday the 11th of September 2014 I was at home for the day. At 11am I was in my house and heard a car engine that wasn't familiar to me as a car from the street. It had a roar and started like it was revving."

Mr Craddock asked Mr Savage if he could confirm the information in his statement that he saw a dull red coloured Nissan patrol wagon entering the fire trail at the end of Benaroon Drive. Mr Savage confirmed it was.

Neighbour asked what he saw on day William Tyrrell vanished

A lot of detail. He got a good look inside the vehicle!

I have always felt that LE knew or had a fairly good understanding of the identity of the person (ie perhaps the woman described here) - ie the WHO. WT may still be alive, which is why they approached things the way they have. Even now...strategically. They possibly know the WHY. However, WHERE is the question. That is tightening up... all IMO of course.

Last edited:
Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 1m1 minute ago
Mr Chapman told the court he saw the news report that night about missing boy William Tyrrell and immediately believed that was the boy he saw that morning. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 44s44 seconds ago
He said he told several family members and other locals about the sighting shortly after, but didn’t call police. He told the court he was waiting for “a knock on the door” from them after hearing on the tv they were interviewing all neighbours within 1km. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

:confused:

Did Police say at the get goes they would be interviewing with in a klm? He was outside the klm, anyways.

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 17s18 seconds ago
Mr Chapman said his sister eventually convinced him to go to police “several weeks later”. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

By that time Williams photo was all over the media.
I hope someone can say he told them the description of the little boy before photo's were released.

Yes ... just what it reminds me of, is all. Not saying that is what it was.
The 2nd car chasing is why.

Chasing / following / getting outta dodge...there's different ways to look at that.

But definitely - two cars at speed one after the other, to me, seems more likely that they are linked rather than two individual cars that don't have anything to do with each other.

Last edited:
Do you mean as an explanation for the time discrepancy?
Yes
Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 44s44 seconds ago
He said he told several family members and other locals about the sighting shortly after, but didn’t call police. He told the court he was waiting for “a knock on the door” from them after hearing on the tv they were interviewing all neighbours within 1km. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 17s18 seconds ago
Mr Chapman said his sister eventually convinced him to go to police “several weeks later”. @10NewsFirst @10Daily
What is wrong with people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member