Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, cars are a mystery.
Who knows why he would not have reported this immediately? That concerns me, but more concerning is that when it WAS reported, why wasn't it made public? Again with cars that have not been made public until way too late.
This case confounds me in every aspect.

FEBRUARY 19, 2015

Police now want to speak to everyone who was within a 1km radius of William’s grandmother’s home in Kendall, on the NSW north coast, between 10am and 11am on September 12.

That will likely involve questioning hundreds of people as well as analysing CCTV footage, financial transactions and phone data, reports The Australian.

‘If you’re in there, you’d better come forward’

This is sounding a bit like a "domestic" situation, isn't it?
If this was William . . . a scenario is that the plan was just to see William or the children, and then the woman impulsively seized him and took off, so the man went in pursuit. Driving like they are, they're drawing attention to themselves. If the abduction was planned, it would have been more rational for the man, who didn't have William, to drive moderately and to take a different route.

Now that we've heard Chapman's alleged sighting of WT, we have to assume LE pursued that to see "where the cars could have been driving to". I would expect any available CCTV footage along the streets would have been not available by then though (several weeks after the cars originally would have gone through)?

Does anyone have ideas about routes if Benaroon Drv was the start and Laurel St was passed by? EDIT: Only two routes really - up into bush and around; or down Benaroon (pass more houses) and left up towards Laurel...

This is where an earlier reporting to the police would have been advantageous as well.

Last edited:
If this was William . . . a scenario is that the plan was just to see William or the children, and then the woman impulsively seized him and took off, so the man went in pursuit. Driving like they are, they're drawing attention to themselves. If the abduction was planned, it would have been more rational for the man, who didn't have William, to drive moderately and to take a different route.
Or that they were scoping the place thinking that the children had not yet arrived and suddenly one appears and an opportunity presents itself.

Once again, cars are a mystery.
Who knows why he would not have reported this immediately? That concerns me, but more concerning is that when it WAS reported, why wasn't it made public? Again with cars that have not been made public until way too late.
This case confounds me in every aspect.

It was all about the blue car with the child seen in the back - in the Morcombe case. Maybe they did not want to travel the same path.

Last edited:
ok if ps had seen the old reddish 4wd the day before head up Beneroon and then into the fire trail/track then if the car Chapman had seen was the same colour maybe it did go the same way again,can you drive in the bush and around back to Batar creek rd way ? sorry dont know the area..and i would like to think they have ps and Chapman seeing if they can match the car.it also gives me hope that maybe William is alive somewhere and it fits with my main idea from the beginning .. dont think i can say what it is and all imo

Now that we've heard Chapman's alleged sighting of WT, we have to assume LE pursued that to see "where the cars could have been driving to". I would expect any available CCTV footage along the streets would have been not available by then though (several weeks after the cars originally would have gone through)?

Does anyone have ideas about routes if Benaroon Drv was the start and Laurel St was passed by?

This is where an earlier reporting to the police would have been advantageous as well.

They did get the tennis club cctv promptly.

In my small experience of people who have been to psychics, I think all of them said that they didn't really believe in it but went for "entertainment". I don't believe them on that altogether; for one thing it's expensive, and for another they add that some of what the psychic told them was amazingly accurate. Now think of Margaret's situation; some of their closest friends believed them, but it must have felt like everyone else in Australia who had heard of William's disappearance believed Bill was guilty. And here was this psychic who, however flimsily, claimed to know that Bill was innocent. It felt good, of course it did. It seemed to show that public intuition wasn't entirely against them.
or maybe she was/is a regular user of psychics and uses them to guide her life decisions etc, like talking to a trusted friend,
there may be trust issues too with her and bs so even if he said no he wasnt involved she needed that extra reassurance from someone she trusts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member