AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Maria Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, 16 Sept 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is absolutely true. Just the mention of ICE is enough to drive any possible witness underground if there are any immigration issues in the family or friends circle. I hope, if anyone knows anything, they will find the courage to step forward and report what they know. I wonder if there is an anonymous way to report sightings?
There is a link to Crime Stoppers on the Bridgeton Police web page. Anyone can send in a tip through that, anonymously.

Sadly, I think because a lot of similar cases do end up involving a parent, it’s so easy to start accusing and blaming. And in this same year, same town...the community searched for a kidnapped boy who, ultimately, was found dead, buried and burned by his own mother.

But, keep it to yourself, why bully and harass her. Very sad.
I remember that sad sad case. I cried for days over that sweet little boy's face.

Bridgeton Police Chief Michael Gaimari said authorities did another search where the child disappeared Friday and expanded it another mile-and-a-half in each direction.

Gaimari also shot down an erroneous report going around that Dulce’s mother, 19-year-old Noema Alavez Perez, was arrested and said how that report started is being investigated.

“We do not have any strong suspects at this time,” Gaimari said.

Webb-McRae added they are actively seeking to speak to Dulce’s father who is not in the United States.
'Remain Hopeful We Will Find Dulce Alive': $35,000 Reward Offered As Search For Missing Dulce Maria Alavez In Fifth Day

I don't feel very hopeful or confident of a positive outcome here.

If, for whatever reason, it was someone connected to father or another family member, who didn't like the environment she was being raised in, then I think there is possibly slightly more of a chance.

If someone with a grudge or a random predator, then, more than 4 days on and with still not a sight of sound of her, the outcome I think will not be good.

I wish we knew more about those minutes when she left the mother. If this guy with the van was indeed connected, how did he lure her away? If he knew her, did he call out, "hey, Dulce, come here, your papa wants to see you", or "hey, Dulce, grandma wants you home and she sent me to get you"? Or if he didn't know her, did he just run and grab and bundle her in van? Or entice her to go with him for something?

Whoever reported seeing her get into van, it must have been obvious if she went willingly or not. Was she being carried or lifted in, did she climb in freely? Did she appear to be struggling or resisting?

The brother must have seen something too, don't you think? I wonder if the police have trained child liaison officers talking to him?

If, for whatever reason, it was someone connected to father or another family member, who didn't like the environment she was being raised in, then I think there is possibly slightly more of a chance.

If someone with a grudge or a random predator, then, more than 4 days on and with still not a sight of sound of her, the outcome I think will not be good.

I wish we knew more about those minutes when she left the mother. If this guy with the van was indeed connected, how did he lure her away? If he knew her, did he call out, "hey, Dulce, come here, your papa wants to see you", or "hey, Dulce, grandma wants you home and she sent me to get you"? Or if he didn't know her, did he just run and grab and bundle her in van? Or entice her to go with him for something?

Whoever reported seeing her get into van, it must have been obvious if she went willingly or not. Was she being carried or lifted in, did she climb in freely? Did she appear to be struggling or resisting?

The brother must have seen something too, don't you think? I wonder if the police have trained child liaison officers talking to him?

Authorities said a man, possibly Hispanic, led Dulce from the park to a red van with a sliding side door and tinted windows. The man had Dulce get in the backseat before he drove away at around 4:20 p.m., according to a statewide Amber Alert late Tuesday night that remains active.
$20K reward offered for information about missing 5-year-old Dulce Alavez

ETA:
Bridgeton’s police said in a post on the department's Facebook page investigators learned on Tuesday that the girl was taken by a man described who led her to a red van with a sliding side door and tinted windows.

The Amber Alert says the man placed her in the backseat before driving away.
Missing NJ 5-year-old abducted in red van, cops say

Last edited:

Sadly, I think it would be easy to lure a 5-year old with many of the old reliable tricks. Come see my puppy..Your mom (or grandma) wants me to come get you.

In this case, the younger, 3-year old brother stated to his mom that someone knocked his ice cream on the ground. If he then, in turn, promised the kids, or Dulce, another ice cream for her crying brother...well then, I do believe she would go over to his van. All JMO

Last edited:
Sadly, I think it would be easy to lure a 5 year old with many of the old reliable tricks. Come see my puppy..Your mom (or grandma) wants me to come get you.

In this case, the younger, 3-year old brother stated to his mom that someone knocked his ice cream on the ground. If he then, in turn, promised the kids, or Dulce, another ice cream for her crying brother...well then, I do believe she would go over to his van. All JMO
Exactly. It's very easy to lure the child into a van or car. Help find a lost puppy, do you want to see a puppy I have, do you want me to buy you some candy, etc? The man didn't have to know the child at all to be able to lure her into the van.

We have seen recently and in the past that there is always hope for an eventual good outcome for this girl. Yes, statistics are against us but I'll remain hopeful until evidence proves otherwise.

Sadly, I think it would be easy to lure a 5-year old with many of the old reliable tricks. Come see my puppy..Your mom (or grandma) wants me to come get you.

I think he was crying because he didn’t get to go with her.

There is a link to Crime Stoppers on the Bridgeton Police web page. Anyone can send in a tip through that, anonymously.

Thank you Ze.

I had mentioned that yesterday. So I'm glad to see they have it. I bet there are tips being called in too.

It becomes quickly known in all of the communities this is a safe, and trusted way to provide tips totally in secret.

Knowing they do have CS, I can't even imagine anyone in Dulce's own community not wanting to call in a tip to help locate this baby girl or knows who ripped her away from her family.

I think anyone knowing anything they think will be helpful will do the moral and just thing by calling CS.

Jmho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member