Found Deceased NY - Nicole Plaud, 24, & Miguel Valentin-Colon, 31, son found alone, Buffalo, 16 Sep 2019 *arrest*

The article was published 9/16 and updated this morning. The comments by LA aren't new to me but this is the first time I've read those by neighbor's Tina and Dana.

"He was pulling the car out of the garage..." is interesting. What garage? o_OMOO

Maybe the nearby warehouse? The one that captured the video?

Interesting passage from the WKBW article. I can't seem to find it on other news outlets, however. Is this new information or is this outdated? Initially published on the 16th but updated this morning.

""I said where's your mommy, honey? He said 'the car's on fire.' That's all he kept saying," Lois Ausburger said.

Two other neighbors also said the boy mentioned a some sort of fire.

"He kept saying 'fire, fire, fire,'" said neighbor Tina Conicek.

"He said 'my mom is dead and I need help,'" said neighbor Dana, who did not wish to have her last name published. "I asked 'where's your father?' He said 'he was pulling the car out of the garage and the car caught on fire.'""

ARTICLE: Are cases of burned-out car, toddler found on porch linked?

Wondering if this neighbor just wants 5 seconds of fame. The cops said the kid wasnt very verbal. All I had seen prior to the article you posted was the woman who found the kid saying the kid said "the car was on fire". Idk.

3-year-old boy found sleeping on stranger's porch in Buffalo

EBM: fixed quote from child and added link.

Wondering if this neighbor just wants 5 seconds of fame. The cops said the kid wasnt very verbal. All I had seen prior to the article you posted was the woman who found the kid saying the kid said "the car was on fire". Idk.

3-year-old boy found sleeping on stranger's porch in Buffalo

EBM: fixed quote from child and added link.
I was thinking that maybe LE is saying the child is not very verbal so that he does not become a target of the killers. Obviously he must have some verbal skills if he was able to say the car's on fire. Which in my opinion he witnessed and may be able to identify who led him away from the burning car as seen in the video released today.

Why does his girlfriend call him mommy/mami? Is he trans?

ETA: Nevermind....I did a little more reading ;).
It is reported in the video at the link below that he lives as a transgender male, although his brother refers to him as a she.

Orlando Family Searching for Loved One Missing in Buffalo, Car Found Burned

This earlier observation might be correct (BBM):
I was thinking the person holding the child's hand walked like a female and a possible reason the child is still alive.A female would be more likely to not want to murder a child and talked the other perp into leaving him on a porch.

I wonder if phone records have been traced by now. It would certainly be telling if any of them got a call around that time.

I also am wondering about that surveillance. I wonder if there is video of the car driving up or if there is another way in that does not have cameras.

Does it strike anyone else as interesting they decided to run with the child rather than carry him? I don’t know why that sits with me. I have to wonder what was going through his poor little mind. Ugh... :(

I don't even know.... wow.
I thought this sounded drug related, it was what made the most sense.

Police say that the POI's do not match any of the 3 missing people.
Yet they say there are only 2 bodies in the car.
Most at websleuths seem to feel that one POI does seem to match one of the missing people.

The friend doesn't throw red flags on facebook... and he's certainly extremely brave to be out publicly. So I'm not really sure what to think on this one. Baffling and strange.kod

Really wondering about the toddler’s comment that the car pulled out of a garage then caught on fire.

If he really said that, and if it’s accurate information ...

The car was found behind the Black Rock Mini Storage facility.
Google maps for the address at 111 Tonawanda St Buffalo NY.
In satellite/street view view, warehouse garage bays are plainly seen.

Police have the entire security camera video. If video does in fact show the car coming from that building, I’m sure they are talking to the building owners and/or lessees.

And why did they take him but leave his sister at home? Idk, something about this whole thing stinks. I am glad the baby was not automatically turned over to the custody of family members. JMO for now.
The daughter could possibly be enrolled in school.

Too many possibilities. If all three missing are deceased, it could be that:
1. There are actually three bodies in that car but the fire was so intense that police have only "found" 2. (Less likely)
2. One of the trio was lured away and killed on the spot or murdered elsewhere. The second POI could've come to the car from another direction where there are no security cameras. This second POI could be someone the three year old and this trio encountered at another point during their stay. (Don't find this likely either)
3. One of the three double-crossed the other two and was in turn double-crossed by whoever helped murder the other two. (Definitely more possible than the other two previous options)

Still seems most likely that one of the missing are still alive. Drugs clearly seem to be involved with this. But it's hard seeing how any of the three felt it worth murdering the other two over the profits from a kilo brick (or few bricks) of cocaine. Looking around, seems the cost of those are around $25k a brick/kilo. Why would any of them feel it worth living their life on the run for at most, idk, $200k? They'd have to be willing to throw everything and everyone they've known away to start a new identity elsewhere. One of these three would have at least a sociopathic level of ambivalence to the lives of the other two, if not outright contempt, anger, or disgust. Maybe they had delusions of grandiosity or toughness, wanting to seem like a "big time" hardcore dealer (thinking back to the Cosmo Dinardo saga).

Either way, heartbreaking if one of the three betrayed the other two and left this poor child without parents in his life. Nobody wants to believe a parent would murder their spouse and close friend in front of their own child, and abandon them forever on a doorstep. Nor that a family friend would traumatize a child forever by having both of his parents killed, especially a family friend that has only recently came out as trans*.

Unfortunately, it seems that the happy public image of these three differed from their private lives, judging by their family's lack of awareness of this interstate drug-running business. And the fact that they would take a 3-year-old on an excursion as dangerous as this. SOMEONE close to these three would have to know if there's anything else more to the story, like a history of conflict between any of these three that would incite one to leave the other two dead. Or if any of the three have fantasies, impulses, or delusions that would lead them down this path. I hope police in Florida are closely investigating the connections these three share down there, same goes to NY police in the connections the family friend had in Webster, NY. Though I'd imagine interstate drug trafficking will probably bring out more agencies than local/state PDs regardless.

IMO, the dad is carrying too much body fat to be the POI that was running away with the three-year-old, judging by surveillance footage. And whoever did this is not as smart as they probably thought they were.

I apologize but Im a bit confused and trying to get things straight. Would love some help.

So looking at the fb profiles linked, Damy appears to have someone he is in a relationship with , correct? Has anyone seen this? Is this a relative of Miguel Valentin ?
Any idea of what he does for a living?

Too many possibilities. If all three missing are deceased, it could be that:
1. There are actually three bodies in that car but the fire was so intense that police have only "found" 2. (Less likely)
2. One of the trio was lured away and killed on the spot or murdered elsewhere. The second POI could've come to the car from another direction where there are no security cameras. This second POI could be someone the three year old and this trio encountered at another point during their stay. (Don't find this likely either)
3. One of the three double-crossed the other two and was in turn double-crossed by whoever helped murder the other two. (Definitely more possible than the other two previous options)

Still seems most likely that one of the missing are still alive. Drugs clearly seem to be involved with this. But it's hard seeing how any of the three felt it worth murdering the other two over the profits from a kilo brick (or few bricks) of cocaine. Looking around, seems the cost of those are around $25k a brick/kilo. Why would any of them feel it worth living their life on the run for at most, idk, $200k? They'd have to be willing to throw everything and everyone they've known away to start a new identity elsewhere. One of these three would have at least a sociopathic level of ambivalence to the lives of the other two, if not outright contempt, anger, or disgust. Maybe they had delusions of grandiosity or toughness, wanting to seem like a "big time" hardcore dealer (thinking back to the Cosmo Dinardo saga).

Either way, heartbreaking if one of the three betrayed the other two and left this poor child without parents in his life. Nobody wants to believe a parent would murder their spouse and close friend in front of their own child, and abandon them forever on a doorstep. Nor that a family friend would traumatize a child forever by having both of his parents killed, especially a family friend that has only recently came out as trans*.

Unfortunately, it seems that the happy public image of these three differed from their private lives, judging by their family's lack of awareness of this interstate drug-running business. And the fact that they would take a 3-year-old on an excursion as dangerous as this. SOMEONE close to these three would have to know if there's anything else more to the story, like a history of conflict between any of these three that would incite one to leave the other two dead. Or if any of the three have fantasies, impulses, or delusions that would lead them down this path. I hope police in Florida are closely investigating the connections these three share down there, same goes to NY police in the connections the family friend had in Webster, NY. Though I'd imagine interstate drug trafficking will probably bring out more agencies than local/state PDs regardless.

IMO, the dad is carrying too much body fat to be the POI that was running away with the three-year-old, judging by surveillance footage. And whoever did this is not as smart as they probably thought they were.
We don't know how much cocaine is missing and they go for 50k at very minimum in New York. 25k would be the absolute lowest wholesale price at the point of entry(Florida, TX, AZ)

SEP 19, 2019
NY police: Videos show persons of interest running away from burning van with Longwood boy
[…]

At about 6 p.m. Monday, someone called police to report a burned out vehicle behind a warehouse, investigators said.

Police said Thursday that the remains of two people were discovered in that incinerated Chrysler Pacifica, but it will take two to six weeks to identify the remains.

[…]

The first video shows a person walking toward the van with a T-shirt tied around his head, Rinaldo said. Click here to watch the video.

The second video shows two men and the child running away from what is believed to be the burning van, Rinaldo said.

He said one of the men can be seen setting down two gasoline cans before tying the T-shirt back around his head and running away. Click here to watch the video.

Investigators said the videos were recorded shortly before 3 a.m. Monday.

[…]
It looks like he put on a wig to me - first the cap part and then flipped the hair back.

I don’t think wig or cap, but that’s the way you would put on a do-rag. I don’t know if it’s allowed to link Wikipedia or other sources but I believe that’s the way he tied this rag or shirt...... but

When I watched again just now, it looked like a weird shape to the head by the ear BEFORE he / she put the rag/shirt on. Like a ear muff? Or cochlear device? Anyone see that?

I don’t think wig or cap, but that’s the way you would put on a do-rag. I don’t know if it’s allowed to link Wikipedia or other sources but I believe that’s the way he tied this rag or shirt...... but

When I watched again just now, it looked like a weird shape to the head by the ear BEFORE he / she put the rag/shirt on. Like a ear muff? Or cochlear device? Anyone see that?
Bulky Bluetooth earpiece?

I apologize but Im a bit confused and trying to get things straight. Would love some help.

So looking at the fb profiles linked, Damy appears to have someone he is in a relationship with , correct? Has anyone seen this? Is this a relative of Miguel Valentin ?
Any idea of what he does for a living?
Looks like his SIL (both men are in relationships with sisters).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back