Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he the one that is an RSO?

He is not an RSO. As far we know he has no priors. The child *advertiser censored* charges (possession and intent to distribute) were made after he was arrested the first time and they found the pics on his phone. He will still need to stand trial and be convicted for those charges before he is an official RSO. But considering the murder charges now, it won’t matter if he’s on the list or not because he’ll be in prison. Throw away key.

Last edited:
How come this is just now found and posted? Surprised. Maybe because some people were too busy focusing on the family. :rolleyes:

Moo. Don’t be mad for saying what I think, jmo. I said we needed to be sleuthing the heck out of these POIs. I still love y’all. Sorry, grumpy.
I agree with you. In fact when you did the polls over the weekend I was surprised that many felt that these two POI were red herrings. It had me so confused. I could not figure out why they had been arrested if there hadn't been a reason for it. I just figured that there were things beyond what we were seeing why Birmingham police arrested them. My gut is telling me that these two might have been planning something way before this and our poor cupcake was a means to an end. MOO

Ha! I’m curious about the photos she posted, but you need to be a verified employer to see them.

I’m not sure my stomach could take it, but that doesn’t stop me from wondering.

There is a post on her instagram where a man replies on one of her pictures that he saw her post or resume and “wanted to work with her” and referred to the site, but I didn’t make the connection until @diggindeeperstill did all the hard work and found one of her IDs.

MOO. Once BPD arrested PS and QJ, very early on all evidence seemed to point at least to PS. He worked near TBV and was in the area that night, his car, her history... but they didn’t have CC in their possession. At that point BPD must have known they were looking for a body. PS bails out. BPD surely watched him closely in hopes PS led them to her remains. Were the pleas to bring CC home meant to keep anyone from harming PS? BPD had to know she wasn’t alive during the time those pleas were made.

Your message comes across clearly. It’s what I’m praying for also. No lawyer’s strategies, no postponements, no excuses, no years tied up in the legal system, no trials for the loved ones to suffer through, no horrible pictures for them to look at, etc.

That’s wishful thinking unfortunately, moo. If it were Colorado, then maybe due to the resistance to put people to death. I anticipate a bunch of legal BS moo. But who knows, maybe these kind loving souls will want to save the family a trial, NOT. We will see. Moo. Of course it depends on how much evidence there is, is there DNA, etc.

Last edited:
Ha! I’m curious about the photos she posted, but you need to be a verified employer to see them.

I’m not sure my stomach could take it, but that doesn’t stop me from wondering.

Consider yourself lucky. Your computer monitor would probably immediately shatter into 5,000 pieces.

We’ll hear about it regardless, it’s just a matter of if it’s right away or not.

I think strangulation is the most likely COD.

It is indeed most likely, asphyxiation or BFT as well moo...unfortunately my mind is going to all kinds of terrible places, knives....

Gosh the awful things that go through one’s mind.

Please let it have been as quick and painless as possible for this baby.

I get it. I will say I dug and dug for info on both of them. Sometimes our google history has a way of showing us what it wants. I recently got a new phone and searched again. I found her instagram right away. I may not have used the right search terms before. But I knew based on ML’s case that if I searched with user names I might find even more data. That is precisely what that poster that found the sexyjobs profile did.

noting : I also have lots of data that I can’t prove is officially either suspect yet so it is not being shared until I can.

now here is my question: her facebook profile changed since she went into custody. Does the FBI or LE do that or do we presume someone else had access and did that or do they get phone priveledges in jail?

Great sleuthing.

I am pretty sure I know the answer to the last question. Listing the question first below:

"her facebook profile changed since she went into custody. Does the FBI or LE do that or do we presume someone else had access and did that or do they get phone priveledges in jail?"

Answer - All of the above. Except normally recent inmates cannot access the internet. At least not right away as far as I know.

Normally, the arrested person will work through their lawyer or another close friend or family member and give them the passwords to get into their SM accounts and begin locking down or downright deleting them altogether. A simple visit from a family member or a simple phone call from the jail contacting a friend or family member can easily accomplish it.

I suspect sometimes it even happens without the person behind bars knowing about it. Like if a close friend or family member already knows how to get into the persons account and they begin to see the chatter then they may take steps to do it knowing the person behind bars would agree to it.

It happens very fast sometimes.
Which is why a good tip when news first starts breaking in a case is to grab screen shots as soon as possible if we think something important may disappear at some point.

And in past cases, we have suspected that LE or FBI can do it as well if they feel it is beneficial to the case. Whether LE does that by getting the individual to give them control and the individual agrees to it OR whether they go directly to the SM site's administration, I am not sure, but sometimes the sites get locked down so fast, it seems like it had to be LE involved.

I still just don't understand why they had to kill her! I keep thinking they probably had killed her before they were even arrested. It just makes me sick. I don't know why but I honestly thought they would find her alive. I should have known better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa