DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #9

Relisha~if you're in Heaven (and I believe you are, as much as I want you to be here enjoying life), will you help little Hazana and Darnell? They are brown and beautiful like you, and they came to Heaven too soon. They might need someone to show them around. I remember how you took good care of your brothers. I know you'll be a little mama to these angels too.

(Wooowww..)

(Wooowwww...)

My mind keep coming back to the lye and black trash bags he bought (iirc).

ETA / link for reference:
Search for D.C. girl now called a 'recovery' effort

“On March 2, police determined that Tatum bought some black 42-gallon trash bags, a shovel and lime or lye — a chemical sometimes used in the burying of bodies — in the District and was seen at the Kenilworth Aquatic Center and Park soon after those purchases, said Lanier.“

How far are these tunnels from the park? Are they by the park?

—-

Here’s another post re: area searched Jan. 2018.

“D.C. police on Friday launched another search for the remains of Relisha Rudd and for other evidence...
Police said a tip led investigators to the new location, which authorities said includes the Anacostia River.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...22769454f82_story.html?utm_term=.4e94f182c995

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

—-

“There have been little to no leads since she went missing.“

Search For Missing Relisha Rudd Continues

—-

@@screenshot.gif

RELISHA TENAU RUDD — FBI

(This photo haunts me:

large
)

—-

Sadly, she might have been sold. I almost prefer to believe she is dead and buried. Being trafficked as a child could be worse than a premature death...:sigh:

Since he bought trash bags, lye and a shovel I’m thinking she’s dead, moo.

—-

“WUSA9, a DC CBS affiliate, released a podcast in March called 18 Days tracking the case.”

533621355_360x203.jpg

18 Days: The Relisha Rudd Investigation
18 Days: The Relisha Rudd Investigation
INVESTIGATIONS
3 CHAPTERS
Author:
Jan Jeffcoat, Dori Olmos, CRIS MULLEN, Sonia Dasgupta
Published: March 19, 2018
Updated: May 26, 2018

The Steve Wilkos show, with Relisha's mother, father and grandmother, is on today, according to the TV Guide. It is probably a repeat, but I never saw the Original.

It was well worth watching.The crazy mother is as guilty as can be. After watching her behavior, it is now something I am certain of.

I am watching Steve Wilkos now. There is something very wrong with that mother!

Looking for link / in progress

Last edited:
How sad. Five years and no closer to the truth than the day LE reported Relisha was missing.
At this point, the best that can be hoped for is that someone gets busted and to tries to save their own backside or shave time from their own crime and tells LE something that is another piece of information that will help to find this poor child and bring justice to those responsible to what has happened to you.

My dear special girl, “go quietly and hide in the shadow of your mind; it will help keep your soul safe from those who try to steal it..”

Friends and family of Relisha Rudd are celebrating her 14th birthday Tuesday with a remembrance and prayer vigil in her honor. The event is taking place at the Wilson Building at 1350 Pennsylvania Avenue in Northwest Washington.

Rudd went missing five years ago, and a push is underway to raise her reward to $75,000 for information in the case.

Relisha Rudd is 14 today and is still missing with push to raise her reward to $75K
I can't believe Relisha would be 14 now! Happy Birthday sweet girl!

Where is Relisha?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back