Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I just hate being right.

6 months - Good Lord, we may never find this sweet child.

We all said it...here we go again. Damn!

Really want to know why she cut off her family 2 years ago. I think this is going to be extremely significant to what has tranpired now.

I feel sick.
IMO, she has not been gone 2 years. She looks 4 or 5 in the photos provided.

It seems that Mom was moving to a new apt. on Sunday (Nov 3), and Taylor was not seen by the movers. No MSM info for Mon or Tues (Nov 4/5), but some time Tues night/Wed morning, she posted an ad on CraigsList looking for a babysitter for Taylor, b/c hers "bailed". Hopefully, LE can find video footage of her entering/exiting her apt and/or car, going to work, shopping, etc. to confirm if Taylor was with her at all within that time period. With the sheriff wanting to find someone who's seen Taylor w/in the last SIX MONTHS, there's no telling how far back they'll have to check :<

ETA: Taylor was reported missing by Mom on Wed morning, Nov 6.

I'm still trying to catch up but where is the MSM link for the Craigslist ad? If one has been posted, please forgive me, I just haven't seen it.

My son is a First Class Petty Officer in the Navy. He has had to do A LOT of extra time in addition to his regular duties - volunteering, active member of the First Class Association, a key mentor to not only new sailors, but to those who have been in for quite a while, plus working with Sexual Assault victims and Suicide Prevention in his command. It's a hard, time-consuming rank. You are one step away from CPO, working towards that E-7 goal, and it takes a ton of time away from family and friends. Curious as to when she made E-6, because things get real at that point in your Navy career. Not excusing anything in this case, because there are so many resources, especially at a large base like JAX, that she could have reached out to..

Something happened somewhere down the line. I'm very surprised that her command didn't notice a change in behavior, but... there may have been a change that we can't know about due to a number of things, including HIPPA.

I'm hoping for the best, but the more we learn, the harder it is to stay positive.

I'm wondering what on earth happened regarding Brianna's family.
Brianna's own mother, Taylor's father, the grandmother....no contact for two years...cut off.

Brianna was valedictorian, studied mechanical engineering ....she is no dummy. Joins the Navy, then moves to Jacksonville two years ago. What happened for her to cut off her family?

And according to that mover, lived in a garbage strewn place. Seemingly not taking care of herself and her daughter in their home.
What's in her past?
I wonder how her Navy colleagues perceived her.

NEW: I spoke with a NAS JAX mother tonight who says #TaylorWilliams was in her son’s class at the daycare on base. Find out when she last saw Taylor tonight only on @ActionNewsJax

View attachment 214000
Dani Bozzini on Twitter
Dani Bozzini (@DaniANjax) | Twitter
10:42 PM (EST) · Nov 7, 2019

Man... I know it's their job and all, but the reporters tweeting stuff like this sounds so gross and exploitative. This is a real little girl who is missing and very possibly dead, and they're dangling 'juicy' bits of information in front of us while saying, "Tune in to ActionNewsJax to hear what so-and-so knows about this child's disappearance and possible death!" like they're promoting the season finale of X-Factor or something. Really makes it sound like they're just milking this tragedy for views.

Man... I know it's their job and all, but the reporters tweeting stuff like this sounds so gross and exploitative. This is a real little girl who is missing and very possibly dead, and they're dangling 'juicy' bits of information in front of us while saying, "Tune in to ActionNewsJax to hear what so-and-so knows about this child's disappearance and possible death!" like they're promoting the season finale of X-Factor or something. Really makes it sound like they're just milking this tragedy for views.
Yes it does seem to be the way these reporters are handling this / but they are worker bees someone higher up is perhaps encouraging these click bait tweets IMO

Last edited:
NEW: A colleague of Brianna Williams, the mother of missing 5-year-old Taylor Williams, tells us they saw her back at work on base this morning at NAS JAX in uniform. They say she appeared to be sad and quiet. Hear more from that colleague tonight at 11 only on @FCN2go

Shelby Danielsen on Twitter
Shelby Danielsen (@NewsShelby) | Twitter
8:08 PM (EST) · Nov 7, 2019

Oh geez... back at work already? Even the military would probably give her time off while her little girl is missing. WTF? But I guess it seems she knows what happened and when, so it’s just any old day to her.

One more quick thought, when you have a child (a dependent as the military calls them) you get a much higher paycheck because of that...all across the board, a higher housing allowance and a higher COLA- cost of living allowance - it benefits YOU greatly to have a dependent! One reason you would be hush hush and not let anyone know that dependent is not there.

Interesting. I wonder if the rent at her new place is cheaper than the rent at the old place. She knew her BAH will be decreased once her kid is gone, so did she move to accommodate her new budget?

Oh geez... back at work already? Even the military would probably give her time off while her little girl is missing. WTF? But I guess it seems she knows what happened and when, so it’s just any old day to her.

Regardless if Brianna knows what happened, her place of military employment doesn't. I find it pretty appalling if this is the general procedure in a time of crisis for one of their people.
However, maybe they did give her time off, but she came in to work anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus