Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
“If you should get just this faint little foul odor, call it in so we can check it out. If you see an area where somebody looks like they pulled off the road, we know some parts of her vehicle are damaged and alongside the road somewhere, everybody pay attention. Let’s bring her home,” said Miller.
Search efforts continue for Aniah Blanchard
:(:(:(

There is a reputable reporter who has written “there are unconfirmed reports that her body has been found.” She wrote it with an attached article about the suspect’s extradition. She posted this on her news agency’s social media page. Does this qualify as SM or news?? If it’s SM, I’ll take this post down. But if it’s news, I’ll show you the screenshot...
You can link news media SM

Driving different routes home what good is that doing?
Because if someone is watching you stalking you , you throw them off your routine! He worked the Gainesville murder case and that was exactly what the killer was doing . He knew her routine, he camped in the woods by thier apartment complex. He even knew when thier menstrual cycle was on. Sick people in this world. I got to see actual photos of these victims . It's real.

Surely they have surveillance footage of what the eye witness is describing outside of the chevron station?

From what I could see of the CCTV cameras outside the Chevron (when I google-walked the area) is that they are facing towards the pumps. The parking spots for other visitors to the shop are directly underneath the cameras.

I am thinking that the most the cameras would capture is the very top of any vehicle in those parking spots, if even that.

zz.JPG zz1.JPG

From what I could see of the CCTV cameras outside the Chevron (when I google-walked the area) is that they are facing towards the pumps. The parking spots for other visitors to the shop are directly underneath the cameras.

I am thinking that the most the cameras would capture is the very top of any vehicle in those parking spots, if even that.

View attachment 214199 View attachment 214200
And that’s if they r functioning...imo

So I'm still thinking something about the dating app. I feel like she could've been talk to Yazeed on a dating app (under his name or an alias, whichever), and as they continued to get to know each other via the app, maybe they become Snapchat friends or something and he could then technically track her location, thus maybe following her or even seeing what her normal spots to hit are. Then he plans the abduction, but has an accomplice to help drive yazeeds car to follow him to the apartments, park aniahs car, and then drive back to the Chevron? Or he leaves his car at the Chevron, gets an accomplice to pick him up somewhere walking distance from the apartments, and then drives him back to the Chevron where he gets his car and thus seen leaving the Chevron. I do suspect that the accomplice is also the witness.

That was super all over the place, I hope y'all can follow this mess!

I think this was completely random, and the dating app stuff was just information her friends gave as suggestions. I think he saw her walk in by herself and decided to take her. It’s really awful. It breaks my heart for her family, friends, and our community.

So I'm still thinking something about the dating app. I feel like she could've been talk to Yazeed on a dating app (under his name or an alias, whichever), and as they continued to get to know each other via the app, maybe they become Snapchat friends or something and he could then technically track her location, thus maybe following her or even seeing what her normal spots to hit are. Then he plans the abduction, but has an accomplice to help drive yazeeds car to follow him to the apartments, park aniahs car, and then drive back to the Chevron? Or he leaves his car at the Chevron, gets an accomplice to pick him up somewhere walking distance from the apartments, and then drives him back to the Chevron where he gets his car and thus seen leaving the Chevron. I do suspect that the accomplice is also the witness.

That was super all over the place, I hope y'all can follow this mess!

I'm confused about how the abduction happened because we are missing details.

When this goes to trial, the information that the police have accumulated will put this puzzle together as to the details.

The actual abduction is unclear to me except for the fact that the police have stated that it did occur at the gas station store area (the Chevron).

Last edited:
I don't really see a young woman like Aniah willing to communicate with this Yazeed brute via snapchat or a dating app. The man makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.
Unless he posted a fake photo of himself and oozed charm in some way. But given that I believe this creep has an IQ of a log, I don't think so.

I have worked in mental health for many years. Moo...The body language of everyone involved and then the slip-of-the-tongue when the charge was stated were all very telling. Even the suspect’s attorney is scared of him for good reason. The suspect looks “off” and looking at him made me feel unnerved. If I saw him in public, I would feel the hairs on the back of my head stand up and then immediately go the other way. Again...moo...I fear a murder charge is coming soon, but the Florida court wanted him gone ASAP-they couldn’t wait to extradite him to wash their hands of him and make him Alabama’a problem. The judge was mainly trying to “CYA” by following procedurals so she could get him gone. The suspect is not mentally stable or all there. He will probably try to use that to get off, but he is very dangerous. Him likely having mental issues does NOT excuse him from being responsible for willingly hurting other people. IF it is determined that he killed her, I think the world would be much safer without him in it. And if he gets the phone call he’s so worried about, they better record it. I think his child’s Mama and his own mother are enablers who would participate in his evils to try to save him; imho that makes them evil, too.

I agree with a lot of this assessment. My background is criminology and psychology. He definitely seems "off" and possibly not all there. Someone mentioned in an earlier post about his potential drug abuse and that he might be detoxing. I have not found confirmation of that, but it would explain some of that behavior we see in the video. His mother also mentioned he had a TBI as a child, whether that is true or not, also remains to be seen. I agree wholeheartedly that Florida just wanted him gone. That public defender didn't want to deal with him at all and at times, almost seemed to treat him like a child trying to get him to behave. His repeated requests for a phone call were inappropriate, and he didn't even seem to notice. His lawyer also had to tell him to stop talking repeatedly and at one point, almost seemed to scold him like a father. It was all a bizarre display for many reasons.

I spent some time tonight delving into his past criminal history and court records for prior charges. He seems to act on impulse rather than calculated moves. He is by no means a master criminal but rather sloppy and messy. How he has alluded prosecution up to this point baffles me. I guess the fact he was out walking the streets was a fluke, and he merely fell through the cracks of the judicial system. I don't at all think his being free up until Aniah points to him being a smart criminal, just a lucky one. MOO

He's incredibly menacing. I had to exit quickly. He's damn scary looking. I can only imagine how Aniah felt trapped with that.
Yes! That was my first thought when I first saw the convenience store surveillance image--he just looks mean. If AB appeared anxious, or fearful, or wary in the camera footage, I can see certainly see why.

When I.Z. said to the Judge, at 3:47 video time mark,

"Why can't I make a phone call - let my family know I'm ok"

- I just felt tears thinking of Aniah.

I cannot imagine how unbearable all of this is for Aniah's loved ones.

Those court officials in Florida talked to him like he was a kindergartner?!!! He kind of acted like one as well, I'm betting he doesn't want to call his family so they won't be concerned about him. More like he needs to get a message to someone back at home ... nefarious reason related to Aniah of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard