Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Oct 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm on a search for Truth

I'm on a search for Truth Well-Known Member

This man is believed to have been living in the shed and died from natural causes.

Compared to the national average, Auburn is a safe place to live. Aniah's kidnapping is front and center because this doesn't happen everyday here like it does in other areas. We are a tightly bound community and we look out for care about each other as well as the students who we have no relation to. We're way more than the University and our sports programs, we're family here.
    Aniah's disappearance is a huge wake up call to all of us. We are no longer immune to the bad elements that hide in in the populations of other communities where violence is so commonplace. I hope our courts show those who think we're soft that they've messed with the wrong town.

2. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Forum Coordinator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.