Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a reputable reporter who has written “there are unconfirmed reports that her body has been found.” She wrote it with an attached article about the suspect’s extradition. She posted this on her news agency’s social media page. Does this qualify as SM or news?? If it’s SM, I’ll take this post down. But if it’s news, I’ll show you the screenshot...

If this is referring to an article from the Montgomery Advertiser (this is a reputable source) about her body being found...it is NOT CORRECT. From what I understand, it was published accidentally. Wasn’t live for very long before it got pulled but it was there for a min. They had written two articles - one for her body being found & one for her being found alive - to be “the first one” to break the news whatever happens. I mean I get it...but COME ON YALL. Be careful with the dang “big red button” called publish!!! Apologize if this has already been pointed out. I briefly scrolled thru & didn’t see it. This could very well be where that info came from.

Agree! I know we can’t post here, but people who obviously know him (they are posting photos of themselves with him) are saying some really interesting stuff on Facebook.

Also, if he and his friends really talk/write the way they post on FB, then I am totally at a loss for who sent the Snapchat messages. I can’t picture any of them stringing “I’m so, so sorry” together, punctuation and all.
I would appreciate if you would share with me (not in forum) where you are seeing the interesting stuff.

If this is referring to an article from the Montgomery Advertiser (this is a reputable source) about her body being found...it is NOT CORRECT. From what I understand, it was published accidentally. Wasn’t live for very long before it got pulled but it was there for a min. They had written two articles - one for her body being found & one for her being found alive - to be “the first one” to break the news whatever happens. I mean I get it...but COME ON YALL. Be careful with the dang “big red button” called publish!!! Apologize if this has already been pointed out. I briefly scrolled thru & didn’t see it. This could very well be where that info came from.
Maggie Wade is very reputable.

I agree with a lot of this assessment. My background is criminology and psychology. He definitely seems "off" and possibly not all there. Someone mentioned in an earlier post about his potential drug abuse and that he might be detoxing. I have not found confirmation of that, but it would explain some of that behavior we see in the video. His mother also mentioned he had a TBI as a child, whether that is true or not, also remains to be seen. I agree wholeheartedly that Florida just wanted him gone. That public defender didn't want to deal with him at all and at times, almost seemed to treat him like a child trying to get him to behave. His repeated requests for a phone call were inappropriate, and he didn't even seem to notice. His lawyer also had to tell him to stop talking repeatedly and at one point, almost seemed to scold him like a father. It was all a bizarre display for many reasons.

I spent some time tonight delving into his past criminal history and court records for prior charges. He seems to act on impulse rather than calculated moves. He is by no means a master criminal but rather sloppy and messy. How he has alluded prosecution up to this point baffles me. I guess the fact he was out walking the streets was a fluke, and he merely fell through the cracks of the judicial system. I don't at all think his being free up until Aniah points to him being a smart criminal, just a lucky one. MOO
I agree with your assessment

Im
Maggie Wade is very reputable.

I’m not familiar but I’m sure she is!! The Montgomery Advertiser is basically the paper of record for Montgomery. I was just pointing out that if anyone saw that for the few minutes it was live, they wouldn’t have any question whether or not it was true bc of the paper that published it. However, it was published by mistake & immediately removed (also I would bet my paycheck someone prob lost their job or got their butt chewed) from what I understand.

I would like to remind everyone why the press exists. It’s to monitor the actions of government at all levels by informing citizens of its findings.

There have been far too many articles and MSM reports about the lack of proper bonding/bail conditions for serious criminal offenses with elected officials using excuses about “over crowding” as the reason.

These government officials range from the highest in the land to local LE and none are immune from scrutiny. IMHO local law enforcement erred by not releasing this guys photo sooner. Aniahs chances would have been greatly improved. DA’s making deals with the devil are also culpable. As are judges who set ridiculously low bonds and law makers allowing criminal codes to permit such malfeasance.

I am beginning a letter writing campaign immediately. Enough is enough. A couple things I will note to my representatives:

• No DA shall be allowed to make a deal with an accused for information leading to other criminals in different cases. Deals can only be made with accused for crimes involving the cases they are accused of.
  • No bond whatsoever for any accused of major felony crime including child *advertiser censored*, kidnapping, murder, attempted murder, rape or any violate crimes.
  • No bail for any previously convicted major criminal being accused of child *advertiser censored*, kidnapping, murder, attempted murder, rape or any violent crime.
  • No bail for habitual offenders. Let law makers figure out the threshold but anyone with a rap sheet like our current perp would be absolutely 100% ineligible.
  • No more 10% for bonds. All bonds must be paid in full or surety in the full amount. 10% is misleading the public and letting dangerous criminals back out. If the bond is 500K, put up 500K.
  • Any accused that is represented by a public defender is ineligible for bond. If they can not afford an attorney, they can not afford a bond.
I’m sure I’ll think of some more points but I want these laws tightened up. Urge your lawmakers to ask their constituents because it’s MOO and overwhelming number of them would be in full agreement with a complete and comprehensive overhaul of our flawed criminal codes.

Just do it!

I’ve attached some screenshots in case anyone wanted to see what I was talking about with the Montgomery Advertiser publishing the wrong article. One is what I found it thru Google & what the headline says then one when I click on it & what the article actually says with the “Editor’s Note.” Anyways...it’s here for anyone who was curious & didn’t see it.

Attachments

• 13545D59-863B-4A9A-828C-6A709388DD4C.jpeg
    13545D59-863B-4A9A-828C-6A709388DD4C.jpeg
    75.8 KB · Views: 122
  • F8C7D667-320C-49DC-9241-8CA6E5B8D401.jpeg
    F8C7D667-320C-49DC-9241-8CA6E5B8D401.jpeg
    95.9 KB · Views: 118
So I'm still thinking something about the dating app. I feel like she could've been talk to Yazeed on a dating app (under his name or an alias, whichever), and as they continued to get to know each other via the app, maybe they become Snapchat friends or something and he could then technically track her location, thus maybe following her or even seeing what her normal spots to hit are. Then he plans the abduction, but has an accomplice to help drive yazeeds car to follow him to the apartments, park aniahs car, and then drive back to the Chevron? Or he leaves his car at the Chevron, gets an accomplice to pick him up somewhere walking distance from the apartments, and then drives him back to the Chevron where he gets his car and thus seen leaving the Chevron. I do suspect that the accomplice is also the witness.

That was super all over the place, I hope y'all can follow this mess!
The only thing wrong is that there is about 60 miles between the apartment and the Chevron. I doubt he would be walking to meet his partner in crime with that much distance. It would take about 2 hours to drive to the apartment and return to the scene and that's without stopping.

Rumors are rumors, but just take a look at page 1 of this thread and see how many people passionately declared the tales of the apprehension of IY were NOT true and nothing more than irresponsible rumors (paraphrasing). We learned real quick that he had, in fact, been captured.

Thoughts to Aniah’s family tonight

I would like to remind everyone why the press exists. It’s to monitor the actions of government at all levels by informing citizens of its findings.

There have been far too many articles and MSM reports about the lack of proper bonding/bail conditions for serious criminal offenses with elected officials using excuses about “over crowding” as the reason.

These government officials range from the highest in the land to local LE and none are immune from scrutiny. IMHO local law enforcement erred by not releasing this guys photo sooner. Aniahs chances would have been greatly improved. DA’s making deals with the devil are also culpable. As are judges who set ridiculously low bonds and law makers allowing criminal codes to permit such malfeasance.

I am beginning a letter writing campaign immediately. Enough is enough. A couple things I will note to my representatives:

• No DA shall be allowed to make a deal with an accused for information leading to other criminals in different cases. Deals can only be made with accused for crimes involving the cases they are accused of.
  • No bond whatsoever for any accused of major felony crime including child *advertiser censored*, kidnapping, murder, attempted murder, rape or any violate crimes.
  • No bail for any previously convicted major criminal being accused of child *advertiser censored*, kidnapping, murder, attempted murder, rape or any violent crime.
  • No bail for habitual offenders. Let law makers figure out the threshold but anyone with a rap sheet like our current perp would be absolutely 100% ineligible.
  • No more 10% for bonds. All bonds must be paid in full or surety in the full amount. 10% is misleading the public and letting dangerous criminals back out. If the bond is 500K, put up 500K.
  • Any accused that is represented by a public defender is ineligible for bond. If they can not afford an attorney, they can not afford a bond.
I’m sure I’ll think of some more points but I want these laws tightened up. Urge your lawmakers to ask their constituents because it’s MOO and overwhelming number of them would be in full agreement with a complete and comprehensive overhaul of our flawed criminal codes.

Just do it!

The problem is "the press" has largely become the equivalent of a fast food drive-thru. It's all about how quickly a story can be written and posted, with a sensational headline to draw readers. Investigative reporters are few and far between. It's my pet peeve. How many PC's have we watched over the past year where we literally want to jump through the screen and yell at reporters to ask the right questions?! Rant over ...

You are awesome, I hope you gain the attention of many politicians in your State. I suggest you also write your local government, I saw somewhere that a local city council member was talking about how concerned he/she was, that Yazeed was out on bond. Sorry I can't find the source where I read this.

You’re last two bulletin points would be a direct violation of our constitutional rights so unless you want the entire letter thrown out for being unconstitutional then I highly recommend not including those.

Just do it!

That was false info put out by a guy hyping his new podcast

It wasn’t false info by a guy hyping his podcast. i don’t even know who you’re talking about. I went to Auburn and my brother in law lives in Montgomery and was in Montgomery. A heavy police force was at that location in Montgomery last night for a reason. After that was posted it was released shortly after he was arrested. It seems some of y’all jumped the gun and wanted to call the news fake. Sometimes the people wanting info run off people with info.

It wasn’t false info by a guy hyping his podcast. i don’t even know who you’re talking about. I went to Auburn and my brother in law lives in Montgomery and was in Montgomery. A heavy police force was at that location in Montgomery last night for a reason. After that was posted it was released shortly after he was arrested. It seems some of y’all jumped the gun and wanted to call the news fake. Sometimes the people wanting info run off people with info.

...all of the news reports literally say and show he was captured in Pensacola, Florida....

Huh? He was arrested in Florida. The single report from that random twitter user that he was arrested in Montgomery was incorrect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member