CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
Point of clarification: the dog hit on the scent on the bumper of the car KK borrowed, where she'd set the trash bags. Blood and decomp from cleaning.

I seriously hope PF feels always like there's blood on his hands he can't wash off.

MOO

Reports from trial, while differing in level of detail, seem to consistently refer to ‘outside the condo’/ outside ‘Berreth’s car’.

yes! so I hate to say it...I thought she was full of it saying that....but now , gawd I hate to say it but I believe she felt a legit threat there. I was so "whatever girl, sthu!" but now, well I have to think twice about it. At least that she felt threatened. I still think he was full of it though...but he convinced her.

I don't believe KK was afraid. I think that's part of her manipulation to save her own behind and reputation (such as it is). She seemed to get off on flirting with danger, though. If he had gone on a murder spree, I fully believe she'd have been his willing sidekick. I don't know what that says with respect to her personality profile but it's kind of a vicarious thrill thing with hanging with a psychopath. She could have a Manson girl.

bbm Since he seems to collect teeth, its no surprise to me that he noticed one that he might have been able to retrieve (from his evil deed) for his "collection" to memorialize/commemorate what a Fd up monster that he really is. MOO

I really want to know the story on the teeth stashed at his house. If he's killed before, they could be trophies. Hopefully, we'll learn about this next week.

Ok, I found the discussion by the defense in regard to the letter from the DA. These were the terms of the deal, and the items that had to be true. It begins at about the 47 minute mark of Sam’s last Facebook Live, and this is what he remembers:

KK was solicited by Frazee.

She came to Colorado and met Berreth (coffee incident).

KK didn’t follow through, and abandoned the plans.

Kelsey was killed on the 22nd.

KK didn’t know it was going to happen (big one for me).

She helped Frazee cover up the crime.

If these things couldn’t be corroborated, then the plea deal would be voided.

i thought PF said something like, well, i guess i'm going to have to do it. to kk. so my thinking is she pretty much thought he was gonna do it
kk just did not know specifically when.

She won’t leave her kids though. But that absolutely happens, especially with medical professionals that have lost their license in the US.

BBM:

I don't think that's a safe assumption to make.

She's already looking at the possibility of "leaving her kids" for 3 years due to her "giddy" feelings for Babe Ruthless.

To be quite frank, I don't think her kids factor much into her decision-making.

It makes me extremely sad for her kids.

JMO.

Last edited:
I suppose it's possible MaF had the checkbook.
The warrant just tells us they confiscated it, not
who had it in their possession. We need the next warrant 18-113 according to Dave F.
She shouldn’t have it though - my state does not allow divorced spouses to serve as executor on their ex’s estate - wonder if CO does ? I’d really like to see that probate file
IMO

Ok, I found the discussion by the defense in regard to the letter from the DA. These were the terms of the deal, and the items that had to be true. It begins at about the 47 minute mark of Sam’s last Facebook Live, and this is what he remembers:

KK was solicited by Frazee.

She came to Colorado and met Berreth (coffee incident).

KK didn’t follow through, and abandoned the plans.

Kelsey was killed on the 22nd.

KK didn’t know it was going to happen (big one for me).

She helped Frazee cover up the crime.

If these things couldn’t be corroborated, then the plea deal would be voided.

Thanks, now we know :)

While I'm disgusted that he never warned Kelsey, I understand that his mind just couldn't go there and think that PF, whom he loved, would actually do such a thing. For that, I have compassion for him and, I'm sure, he's suffering knowing he may have been able to prevent what happened. The Idaho crew don't have that excuse.
I'm pretty sure the Berreths are disgusted with this guy too. Taking notes,and doing nothing until the recorded phone call. But wait there's more. He called PF'S lawyer before LE.

Point of clarification: the dog hit on the scent on the bumper of the car KK borrowed, where she'd set the trash bags. Blood and decomp from cleaning.
^^sbm

I believe the dog hit was near the bumper of KB's Corolla and not MG's black VW (borrowed car).

KK testified she left the garbage bags near KB's parked car while she went to get the borrowed car that she parked elsewhere. KK drove back to the lot, collected the bags, and headed to Sonic.

I was a bit surprised to read the coffee KK was to give to KB was spiked with Ambien and something else (can't remember the name). Not sure those two meds would have actually killed her, just put her in a deep sleep if she drank it all before realizing the taste was 'off'.
I'm not a doctor (or nurse) so may be wrong.

Maybe something else was planned for after she drank it.?

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member