Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG--accolades, yes! And now we're hearing she was Homecoming Queen too. I just get a very sad feeling in this case, like something very bad has happened to Brianna to bring her to this point in her life, PTSD or depression gone too far...something. This is NOT an excuse, obviously, but having been in the throes of severe depression/anxiety after having a 2nd child, I know how the mind can play tricks and you get sucked lower and lower before you realize it. Everyone around you may think you're normal and happy, but you're really far from it:(

P.S. This is the first time I've EVER felt this way in a missing child case, and I may be totally off base, but...
Something went wrong. I also have never had the feeling that I do in this case. I feel very sorry from Brianna. I don’t know why, I just do.

Thank

Thank you, LietKynes. And I have definitely not discounted the fact that a man may be involved, or that Brianna is covering for someone. I get the feeling that Dad is somewhat of a deadbeat & hasn't been involved or cared to be in a very long time:(
Emphasis mine

Yes, an added source of trouble for Briana and little Taylor.
I think Taylor's god mother spoke well of Taylor... but so far there have been no public pleas for her safe return.
Just sad and 'off'. Imo.

I’ve been watching Facebook of people who knew BW and Taylor and usually I can get a good sense of what is what but this whole thing has me stumped...

I also keep seeing “who cares about her Naval career” and so on....As I see it the media will report on anything and they’re not getting updates/information from LE so IMO they’re grasping at straws to keep Taylor in the news...

I’m a little disappointed with the lack of Information or updates with JSO...I understand they’re working behind the scenes but people in the new neighborhood need to know that their children are safe...Not everyone follows missing children cases to understand what LE is saying but not saying if that makes sense...

I also know LE has said they don’t believe Taylor wondered off but it DOES in fact happen and has happened in Jacksonville 2-3 times in the last few months...Thankfully the children were found and reunited with their family the most recent one being just this past week...

My compassion is for Taylor, period.
If BW is protecting somebody, why wasn’t Taylor protected?? Nope. I’m not feelin’ it...not until I know more. If my child was missing, you couldn’t get me to shut up.
JMHO

My compassion is for Taylor, period.
If BW is protecting somebody, why wasn’t Taylor protected?? Nope. I’m not feelin’ it...not until I know more. If my child was missing, you couldn’t get me to shut up.
JMHO
Exactly. Taylor is the innocent victim. Plus many sociopaths are successful and seemingly pleasant people until you look closely. And anyone is capable of snapping under enough stress. Whatever happened here, mom was the responsible adult who was supposed to love, nurture, care for and protect her child.

'The similarities are quite uncanny': Cases of two missing 5-year-old girls connected by mystery

'The similarities are quite uncanny': Cases of two missing 5-year-old girls connected by mystery

By: Russell Colburn , Action News Jax

Updated: Nov 8, 2019 - 12:03 AM

JMO
Did I miss the similarities other than age and disappearing from their beds?

I never discount feelings in these cases - it could very well be she is covering for someone (high up in the Navy?) and in fear - it wouldn't be the first time IMO
That’s an interesting thought. Would possibly explain being right back to work as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419