Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
and yet in earlier MSM they said she left college after two years and went into the navy - I suppose she could have graduated in 2 years but it's doubtful IMO. these reporters are all over the place - shes in the hospital out of the hospital etc. I don't know what to believe
JMO
My friend in JAX said reporting is all over the place. Lots of misinformation! Info from friends and family is too because they just don't know. Making up crap just to be involved in this horrible mess!!

I totally agree. I mentioned early on that she wasn't anything. Homecoming Queen...big deal! GPA 3.6 another so what. Her total school was only 250 students so not another big deal. Her big accomplishment was not getting locked up as a teenager. I'm surprised she made it this far. And for what....to become a child killer. She wasn't even successful in killing herself. Makes me síck. I was hoping to wake up to different news.
I feel like she was totally estranged from her whole family. I'm sure they feel bad now that it's too late for Taylor or Brianna. JMO

I'm not following you here -- should she have been locked up as a teenager? Why?

I think the relatively sudden and ongoing estrangement from multiple family groupings (family and extended family) was a clear danger sign, and one familiar to WUSers who have followed cases where children have been harmed. Removal from school and activities, withdrawal from family, altered behaviour in parents/children -- Taylor described as a kind, sweet child but "super-shy" -- surprised that this was not challenged more aggressively or consistently but we have as of now very little access to what was going on behind the scenes and BW seems like a person who may have been difficult to call to account.

I wonder if we're looking at another case where a child becomes unwanted, and suffers for the frustrated ambitions of the parent, dragged around from posting to posting, "getting in the way," etc., etc., eventually and over some time abused to death. Not sure how much we'll learn from BW herself. Lots of investigative work ahead.

My friend in JAX said reporting is all over the place. Lots of misinformation! Info from friends and family is too because they just don't know. Making up crap just to be involved in this horrible mess!!
I would much rather hear about Taylor. What was her favorite color? Her favorite book?? Stuffed animal? What was her personality like? Her lil smile...my goodness she seemed like such a sweet lil baby doll!
MOO

and yet in earlier MSM they said she left college after two years and went into the navy - I suppose she could have graduated in 2 years but it's doubtful IMO. these reporters are all over the place - shes in the hospital out of the hospital etc. I don't know what to believe
JMO

Unfortunately our reporters here in Jacksonville suck IMO..They are to worried about breaking the story first so they disregard getting the right/truthful information...They will speak to any and everybody that says they know BW and unfortunately “print” whatever they say regardless if it’s the truth or not...And when LE isn’t speaking IMO they grasp at straws for ratings...The same thing happened with Haleigh Cummings case the MSM turned it into a COMPLETE circus...

I'm partially interested in her childhood. There are so many reasons she could have lived with relatives.

More interested in what went wrong and how we can collectively stop this war on children.
I agree with finding what went wrong. Wouldn't that be great? Is 'it' a gene, is 'it' a blood type lol, find 'it', isolate 'it', test for 'it' and then immediately neuter the 'it' that carries 'it'. That is never gonna happen!!! Please throw only soft objects!!

I totally agree. I mentioned early on that she wasn't anything. Homecoming Queen...big deal! GPA 3.6 another so what. Her total school was only 250 students so not another big deal. Her big accomplishment was not getting locked up as a teenager. I'm surprised she made it this far. And for what....to become a child killer. She wasn't even successful in killing herself. Makes me síck. I was hoping to wake up to different news.
I feel like she was totally estranged from her whole family. I'm sure they feel bad now that it's too late for Taylor or Brianna. JMO
Why would she be locked up as a teenager? Where exactly are you going with this?

My mind keeps going back to the Craig’s list advert. ‘She is timid’

It’s so messed up I could cry.
That made me bawl!! But we need to consider the possible “source”, Edinlass! So take heart!! It may not be true!! I so wish somebody would just SAY!!

My mind keeps going back to the Craig’s list advert. ‘She is timid’

It’s so messed up I could cry.
Craig's list is so not used for anything in my area. Scams, robberies, selling stolen goods theft
I'm not following you here -- should she have been locked up as a teenager? Why?

I think the relatively sudden and ongoing estrangement from multiple family groupings (family and extended family) was a clear danger sign, and one familiar to WUSers who have followed cases where children have been harmed. Removal from school and activities, withdrawal from family, altered behaviour in parents/children -- Taylor described as a kind, sweet child but "super-shy" -- surprised that this was not challenged more aggressively or consistently but we have as of now very little access to what was going on behind the scenes and BW seems like a person who may have been difficult to call to account.

I wonder if we're looking at another case where a child becomes unwanted, and suffers for the frustrated ambitions of the parent, dragged around from posting to posting, "getting in the way," etc., etc., eventually and over some time abused to death. Not sure how much we'll learn from BW herself. Lots of investigative work ahead.
I didn't say she should have been locked up as a teenager. I said it was one of her accomplishments that she Wasn't locked up. Most in this type of crime have been. I was commenting on her good girl attributes.

We haven't heard anything from LE about Taylor's pediatrician or pediatric records. I wonder if she had a doctor in private practice or if Taylor had her physician at the base through the Navy. Sorry if this is dumb, I really know nothing life in the armed services. I would like to know when she was last seen by a doctor and what her general health was at that time.

on another note, the DM has a new story on the case. Bond set at $1million for mother of missing Florida five-year-old Taylor Rose Williams | Daily Mail Online

Why haven’t they yet?
exactly. I really think this little girl was isolated - no neighbors from the old apartment with comments about seeing her, their kids playing with her, etc? Nothing from the Navy day care other than she was there? Has everyone been cautioned not to speak out? This is all so very odd to me.

Regarding whether or not she was abused and who could have caught this - she was in day care up until June - wouldn't her "teachers" have seen changes and asked? I remember a friend of mine was going through a rough patch and her child was in day care - she told me the teacher asked her what was wrong (something about the child wearing dirty clothes or the same clothes ) and my friend admitted she was struggling - so I do think caring people would have noticed something IMO - but maybe not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes