Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like BW was ignoring Taylor, completely dismissing the child's needs. Does this mean this baby wasnt being fed or bathed or anything? She looks well cared for in some photos but in others her tummy looks very swollen to me? Like she is malnourished? Im no authority on children.
Taylor being alone means she could've been exposed to anyone while her mother was away. I can't decide if BW allowed her to languish away until she came home one day and Taylor was dead in the apartment and BW moved her body. Or, did BW come home, Taylor was gone and BW chose to pretend like it never happened, she never had a child, finally free?
This is absolutely bizarre to me. I do question the gentleman that saw her in those same pijamas she was wearing in May 2019 that BW reported her wearing when she supposedly went missing Nov. 2019. That's interesting IMO and I'd like to know what was happening with the men in BW's life during this time. I feel like thats where the issue started and for some reason I have this feeling it was jealousy all IMOO and probably way off base.

Its hard to follow this and blv a mother suddenly cracked & her well cared for daughter was negelcted to such a degree as to cause her death. That takes real mental instability IMOO. Even bad parents try to get someone to care for their babies IMO.
This is beyond my comprehension.

It seems like BW was ignoring Taylor, completely dismissing the child's needs. Does this mean this baby wasnt being fed or bathed or anything? She looks well cared for in some photos but in others her tummy looks very swollen to me? Like she is malnourished? Im no authority on children.
Taylor being alone means she could've been exposed to anyone while her mother was away. I can't decide if BW allowed her to languish away until she came home one day and Taylor was dead in the apartment and BW moved her body. Or, did BW come home, Taylor was gone and BW chose to pretend like it never happened, she never had a child, finally free?
This is absolutely bizarre to me. I do question the gentleman that saw her in those same pijamas she was wearing in May 2019 that BW reported her wearing when she supposedly went missing Nov. 2019. That's interesting IMO and I'd like to know what was happening with the men in BW's life during this time. I feel like thats where the issue started and for some reason I have this feeling it was jealousy all IMOO and probably way off base.

Its hard to follow this and blv a mother suddenly cracked & her well cared for daughter was negelcted to such a degree as to cause her death. That takes real mental instability IMOO. Even bad parents try to get someone to care for their babies IMO.
BBM
I noticed that too & was just hoping I’d be wrong.....

I worked for the local DCF from 2005-2017; most of my friends still do and this case has been a hot discussion because usually the families have history with them.

Ah thanks and I’m utterly shocked that they weren’t on anyone’s radar but not surprised.

I think her job plays a role in this massively when it comes to people’s perception of her -career in the navy, great mum.....blah blah blah.

sigh. Kid cases. The worst. Always.

So now we are left to wonder, was this her whole life, neglect? If not, when did it start? When the movers first described teh state of the apartment on southside my first thought was, was it a mess because this child was basically fending for herself in there while mom was at work. But I didn't really want to believe it. Why? Why was she removed from daycare on base? My understanding is it is reasonably priced as compared to private civilian centers. A classmate's parent mentioned seeing Tay at "graduation" from base daycare. Graduation to what? as in daycare (preschool?) done until starting kindergarten?

Was BW planning to enroll little Taylor in school in the fall but it was too late because her neglect and warehousing her child in her apartment all day while at work caused Taylor's death before school was set to begin??

I'm so sorry nobody helped you Ms. Taylor Rose

I’m so confused by all the differing dates. But for what it’s worth in Florida we have free “VPK”(voluntary pre-kindergarten) no matter your income. It is mostly through private preschools, as few of our elementary schools have pre-k. It is not full time - my son went 9-1 mtwt last year. His school offered a Friday program and it extended day until 3 for a fee. I imagine schools in areas with more dual income families have longer extended day etc. You do lose funding for your child if they are absent too much. You have one year of VPK which you can take at 4 or 5. Many do two years and start kindergarten at 6 but you have to pay for the second year. They almost always have a big graduation ceremony in late may early June.
It sounds like from the one mom Taylor was enrolled in VPK on the base. Perhaps the two daycare they refer to are the aftercare locations she attended after preschool each day? Just a guess.

There is a website dedicated to loved ones lost to suicide. I put mom’s photo on there. So here is just an idea which may or may not be acceptable:
Is there a way we can make a thread somewhere here, on WS to all the children that have been murdered? Like maybe do separate threads by age groups?? Have their photos posted with their details underneath, like memorials? NOTHING about their killers & circumstances of their deaths, though...something just for them!
I realize that is probably damn near impossible & maybe not acceptable here, but just trying to think of a “place” for these children to be remembered would be such a comfort❤️

LOVELOVELOVE this idea!!!!!

I can't believe she let her 5 year old stay home alone, not just due to the fact that she had the financial means to afford childcare or because it's dangerous & illegal to leave a child that young alone, but how could she be so confident that no one would find out?! At 5, not many children can be trusted to not get into some sort of trouble or make some awful mess or be incredibly loud or do something wildly irresponsible or dangerous.... because they're only 5 afterall! How could she not be constantly worried that someone would find out and turn her in?!

Guess the desire to do whatever she was doing instead far outweighed any fears of consequences for herself or her daughter.

from arrest warrant
Every time neighbor saw Taylor outside or through the window she was wearing the same pj's and holding the same doll.

It bothers me when everyone else gets blamed for one person's actions. The mother was the responsible party and probably had full custody of the child. Not everyone can afford lawyers. This woman chose to isolate and neglect and abuse her child. It's her fault the child is dead. It's not the father's fault, the neighbors' fault, the daycare's fault.. It's BW' s fault. She kept her hidden, she lied about where she was, she didnt reach out for help, she disposed of her body, she falsely reported her missing and she tried to kill herself when the poop hit the fan. I'm just so fed up with the usual excuses.

I've seen no evidence that she was a good mother. For all I know she could have murdered this poor child in cold blood. So she gets no breaks from me until I have evidence that she deserves one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle