CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks @Harmony 2 for setting up the poll for us.

As we kind of expected, so far the results of the anonymous poll is 100% for a guilty verdict with 72 people responding so far.

If the Defense calls no witnesses, I am pretty sure nobody will change their minds.

If for some reason the defense does call witnesses that may change our views, we could always do another one after the Defense gets a turn. From what we heard yesterday that both sides may be ready for closing arguments on Friday, it doesnt seem likely the Defense will call many witnesses or any at all.

Holy smokes! I didn't even think about the teeth that are unaccounted for in trial testimony. Now my mind is spinning again. Hope today is a major SHUT THE DOOR and SWALLOW THE KEY type of day for PF.

I was thinking about those ‘teeth’. We may not hear about them yet. They could be baby teeth belonging to PF...or, IMO, if any testing was done on the teeth, they may link PF to other people that have died. Then LE would want to wait until after this trial before charging him in any other cases. Also, I don’t know if the state can bring up an issues of other possible murders during this trial. It will be interesting to see what happens regarding the extra teeth.

Besides PF, there was only one eye and ear witness to the events on Thanksgiving Day, 2018. But she was too young to talk.

Perhaps she should get her day in court.

Just one word is all it would take.

"Mommy."

MOO
IIRC Bobby Cutts' baby was only 2 when he saw his father kill his pregnant mother, Jessie Davis, wrap her in a rug and take her out the door. "Mommy's in the rug" said the 2 year old.

Remarkably, Davis' mother Patty Porter is trying to get Cutts out of prison early so he can resume his fatherly relationship with his son, whom he honored by murdering his Mom (and unborn sister) in front of him in the first place.

Don't mean to hijack the thread, just that little babies and toddlers understand a lot more than we think but the younger ones can't verbalize it, IMO.

Last edited:
Thanks @Harmony 2 for setting up the poll for us.

As we kind of expected, so far the results of the anonymous poll is 100% for a guilty verdict with 72 people responding so far.

If the Defense calls no witnesses, I am pretty sure nobody will change their minds.

If for some reason the defense does call witnesses that may change our views, we could always do another one after the Defense gets a turn. From what we heard yesterday that both sides may be ready for closing arguments on Friday, it doesnt seem likely the Defense will call many witnesses or any at all.

Was it here or Sam's live that it was said maybe the defense would call one of their professionals....forensics, etc? IMO they don't have anything or anyone too crucial. Seriously the best they had after seeing him going in and out of the townhouse was he didn't have blood on his clothes. *eyeroll* I'm not too concerned.

Here for JUSTICE FOR KELSEY. Justice (IMOO) MUST include making sure the PF's family has as little contact with Baby K as possible. Reading the recaps of testimony of how Kelsey was treated by his family just tied me up in knots. PF's MOTHER and SISTER should be absolutely ashamed of themselves. I do not care what lies about KB that PF told them - that still doesn't excuse their behavior. They were hateful to a woman who had moved across the country to be with their son/brother, kicked a pregnant woman out of the home, called her names, didn't respect her as Baby K's mother, and then didn't show one OUNCE of public concern when she went missing. There are no excuses for that behavior. Add on top of that they prevented the Berreths from seeing Baby K while they were in town looking for their daughter (the missing MOTHER of Baby K) AND then when their son/brother was charged in her disappearance/murder they actually fought the Berreths on custody... I just have no words for these despicable people. Baby K needs to be surrounded by people who truly love her for the rest of her life. PF's family showed no regard for Kelsey and no love, regard for Baby K. No one can convince me otherwise. A murder conviction will not bring Kelsey back and I'm sure will only comfort Kelsey's loved ones to a degree. I hope that the trial and conviction will provide further comfort in assisting their custody case to keep ALL the monsters away from Baby K.

Anyone curious how the prosecution will do their closing? We haven't heard from DB yet. I'm wondering if they'll bring everything back around full circle and have DB take the stand to end things on a personal level. :-(

He has been watching the proceedings, so based on that, I don’t think he will testify.

MOO

IIRC Bobby Cutts' baby was only 2 when he saw his father kill his pregnant mother, Jessie Davis, wrap her in a rug and take her out the door. "Mommy's in the rug" said the 2 year old.

Remarkably, Davis' mother Patty Porter is trying to get Cutts out of jail early so he can resume his fatherly relationship with his son, whom he honored by murdering his Mom in front of him in the first place.

Don't mean to hijack the thread, just that little babies and toddlers understand a lot more than we think but the younger ones can't verbalize it, IMO.
I will never forget that case. And I'm sure Susan and Josh Powell's kids saw and heard something, too. MOO

4780.gif

Day 9 of the Trial.

Roll Call!

Who's Here for Kelsey?

Here! Justice for Kelsey!

Here for JUSTICE FOR KELSEY. Justice (IMOO) MUST include making sure the PF's family has as little contact with Baby K as possible. Reading the recaps of testimony of how Kelsey was treated by his family just tied me up in knots. PF's MOTHER and SISTER should be absolutely ashamed of themselves. I do not care what lies about KB that PF told them - that still doesn't excuse their behavior. They were hateful to a woman who had moved across the country to be with their son/brother, kicked a pregnant woman out of the home, called her names, didn't respect her as Baby K's mother, and then didn't show one OUNCE of public concern when she went missing. There are no excuses for that behavior. Add on top of that they prevented the Berreths from seeing Baby K while they were in town looking for their daughter (the missing MOTHER of Baby K) AND then when their son/brother was charged in her disappearance/murder they actually fought the Berreths on custody... I just have no words for these despicable people. Baby K needs to be surrounded by people who truly love her for the rest of her life. PF's family showed no regard for Kelsey and no love, regard for Baby K. No one can convince me otherwise. A murder conviction will not bring Kelsey back and I'm sure will only comfort Kelsey's loved ones to a degree. I hope that the trial and conviction will provide further comfort in assisting their custody case to keep ALL the monsters away from Baby K.
Welcome to Websleuths - I also feel there should be a "no contact" order for the baby. IMO

I'm agreeing with Sam -- don't think we will ever see SF called to the stand. I'm still glad that she's sequestered and left to sit (and sweat) it out in the hallway. MOO
@gitana1 Do you think this is a DA strategy? If so, why? Thanks as always for your insight. I am very glad you have been following this case with us. IMO

Pfft... PF is wayyyyy too much of a cheapskate to actually hire a real PI. Besides the fact that his love for his daughter is totally bogus -- his "concern" is based solely on power/control, not a wee bit of genuine care, shes a cute little possession in his eyes -- I cannot imagine him taking the time to research and retain a professional. He is a coddled, entitled brat who has always had a woman to rely on, to take care of him. PF has NEVER lived independently of his mama / been without a female companion to lean on.

IF anyone followed KB, I would put my money on this "friend" of his.

With that being said, narcs love to insert a shred of truth into their web of bs lies. I too doubt the existence of these pictures, but I don't discount PF asking his "friend" to check up on KB. Perhaps something like.... asking him to peek in KB's windows, to see if she had anyone over, if KB didn't answer PF's text or call fast enough to his liking, or maybe having someone sit in Doss's parking lot to watch KB... after receiving a phone call where she says she's running late to pick up the baby bc she has dinner plans with a co-worker. (Can you imagine how overcome with anger and jealousy he'd be??!? How dare she socialize after work. Respectable mothers don't do such things. Only a prostitute, immoral woman would.)

I wouldn't put stalking (by way of a "friend") past PF.
Bam!!
Bam!!

My vote goes to the boots. I think the boots will be brought in with positive blood dna on them. . I hope that so much that I have been practicing my joy by siginging, " These Boots are Made For Walkin', That's just what they'll Do. One of these Days These Boots are gonna' Walk all over YOU...

Are you ready boots? Start Walking'!!"

My hope, my fantasy, MOO.

Here with all Y'all for Justice for Kelsey and the Berreth family

You know, this made something occur to me. A doctor or psychiatrist (or whatever) from that facility, could perhaps testify as to what she told them.

I think the fact that Kelsey has no history of substance abuse has been put to bed, as we know that the facility doesn’t treat that sort of thing in the first place. There wouldn’t be a need for someone from there to repeat that.

But someone from that facility could still be called. She may have said some things.
Her friend also testified she didn't drink when they went out.

I was thinking about those ‘teeth’. We may not hear about them yet. They could be baby teeth belonging to PF...or, IMO, if any testing was done on the teeth, they may link PF to other people that have died. Then LE would want to wait until after this trial before charging him in any other cases. Also, I don’t know if the state can bring up an issues of other possible murders during this trial. It will be interesting to see what happens regarding the extra teeth.

I recall the teeth described as molars. I believe they were found in several rooms too? WTH???

I know search and rescue dogs are trained using human teeth. That was never an option here as PF would never be fit to walk near a search and rescue dog.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member