MI MI - Adrienne Quintal, 47, called for help, foul play possible, Honor, Benzie Co., 17 Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to lean very heavily toward psychotic break;
drugs may or may not be a factor.

As others have mentioned, it's eerily reminiscent of a couple other missing people who clearly had episodes of psychosis.

I really hope she is alive out in the woods somewhere. Since she's gone to the cabin for many years and is an outdoor type person, I hope she just found a bolt hole somewhere and is hiding from whatever monsters she's facing.

Dang, it's cold there now, too.

Poor lady.

JMO

P.S. Some really wild theories on SM. One step away from alien abduction. One tiny baby step.
What little I know about AQ suggests that the psychotic break angle doesn't really fit her. A psychotic break would explain her not being found during the search. Generally speaking those that are not found are those that hide from the rescuers.

I'm starting to lean very heavily toward psychotic break;
drugs may or may not be a factor...

I don't like to speculate without facts, but so far, there's no indication in MSM that AQ has mental health issues or uses drugs. While both are possibilities, there is no factual evidence of either. If we get a verified insider in this case - a couple of people have tried to become verified - those individuals who know Adrienne and/or her family might be able to provide further details about mental health or drug issues. Until then, it's speculation, at best.

I do believe something happened to this young lady. It does not appear that the cabin has a back door. It was mentioned much earlier that she liked to sit on the roof and look at wildlife, so she was adept at climbing out and up. If I felt two men were in a car and pulled up to my door to do me harm, I may just take the initiative to shoot the one closest in the face as he remained in car to even my odds. Then start shooting while grabbing my things, hit a number of someone I know that is preset to have them call police for me as time is of essence, and head upstairs to my window to get out on the roof to escape. (Hence the bullet hole in the ceiling could have come from perp) I am wondering what bullets they are pulling out of walls etc, was it all from one gun. Was her gun a revolver, or did her magazine run out. And he got her and gunpoint and she just left the roof leaving all behind as he took her. I am sorry, but its possible. IMHO
She emptied her clip her gun was found outside.

IMO, if this were a staged event it seems that things would make more sense. If someone was out to kill her there would have been people that know. For a perp to stay out a gun battle there had to be a strong motivation to see it to the end. Again IMO someone would be aware that someone was after her. If this was a spontaneous event it seems that the perps would head for the hills once shooting breaks out. If this were strangers that took her would it have been sexually motivated? Could this have been locals? Could she be held captive near by? Has LE investigated local sex offenders? Especially local sex offenders with a violent background? Pure speculation on my part. I’m grasping at straws hoping for her recovery.

I believe the event/scene/shootout/call were all staged. Sadly I believe something happened to Ada sometime before.

What little I know about AQ suggests that the psychotic break angle doesn't really fit her. A psychotic break would explain her not being found during the search. Generally speaking those that are not found are those that hide from the rescuers.

It doesn't take any sort of "character" to have an episode. Certain levels like high ammonia in the bloodstream from a kidney problem can cause it. Infection, drugs like scopolamine or ketamine can cause it. Eating the wrong mushrooms. Eating edible marijuana (sometimes happens accidentally). A poorly working heater can fill a room with carbon monoxide and cause it. So far I haven't seen anything that says this wasn't an episode but I'm sure the police know if it was. It is all just speculation right now for most of us.

I do know Adrienne. There is a reason why she isn't working and it is very easy to find out why if you were to do thorough research. If Adrienne was caught up in a bad situation with bad people, it would have not have been because she seeks out trouble. She is a very sweet, loving woman.

I do know Adrienne. There is a reason why she isn't working and it is very easy to find out why if you were to do thorough research. If Adrienne was caught up in a bad situation with bad people, it would have not have been because she seeks out trouble. She is a very sweet, loving woman.
I know her as well. I limit myself looking at stories or sites about Adrienne because of some of the things people (who don't know her or information the public doesn't know) say about her. She is a good person and anyone would want to have her as a friend.

I know her as well. I limit myself looking at stories or sites about Adrienne because of some of the things people (who don't know her or information the public doesn't know) say about her. She is a good person and anyone would want to have her as a friend.

I agree with you totally. Praying for Adrienne and her family during this very difficult time.

This post lands at random: In order to uphold the integrity of the information found here on WS, until you become a verified insider, anything stated as a fact MUST be accompanied by a link to either MSM or LE. Any information without a link is considered a rumor and posting rumors is a violation of our TOS. WS’s stance on rumors is nothing personal, we all know that rumors can be true and if that is the case, the information will eventually be brought to light. If you have any questions or concerns, please private message any moderator and we’ll be happy to help or clarify. The last thing we want to do is remove members from the discussion, but temporary thread bans will be issued if necessary. Thank you for your cooperation.

Reward Upped To $20K In Case Of Woman Who Went Missing In Northern Michigan

(WWJ) The family of a metro Detroit woman who went missing in Northern Michigan is doubling down on the reward for tips.

Adrienne Quintal of Southfield was last seen downstate last month, before heading to her family's cabin in Honor, west of Traverse City.

There's been no sign of her since, and Quintal’s sister says they’re now offering $20,000 for information that leads to the missing woman's location -- with a time constraint. On Nov. 30, 2019, the offer will go back to $10,000...

Adrienne has a son. His name is Nick White. He is probably devastated by the fact that his mother has been missing for nearly a month.

Foul Play Suspected In Adrienne Quintal's Disappearance; $5,000 Reward Offered

...Quintal's son, Nick White, told reporters that his mother did travel to the cabin with her boyfriend, but he returned to their home in Southfield on Tuesday -- two days before she vanished.

"He was up there with her, he came home to drop supplies off, we are working on the condo here," White told Fox 2 News...

Why do you keep putting “son” in quotations?

Same question. I could say about myself, See how great my place looks now that I got a "maid." Because I clearly don't have one. Unless Adrienne actually having a son is in question, the quotes are inappropriate. (Sorry, my dad was an English teacher and certain things rubbed off on me.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419