CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
My vote goes to the boots. I think the boots will be brought in with positive blood dna on them. . I hope that so much that I have been practicing my joy by siginging, " These Boots are Made For Walkin', That's just what they'll Do. One of these Days These Boots are gonna' Walk all over YOU...

Are you ready boots? Start Walking'!!"

My hope, my fantasy, MOO.

Here with all Y'all for Justice for Kelsey and the Berreth family

Singin' with you from Memphis, Frankie!

I'm all about those boots! Want to see them tagged on the evidence table.

Start walkin'!

Last edited:
I took an interest in this case in the very first days because I'm in Colorado and has some downtime last year around that time. One of the first commenters here was a new poster who claimed to be a family member of PF's (they were never verified, but MOO I personally found their claim to be extremely credible due to them having inside information that proved accurate) and then spent their posts spewing vitriol and what we now know to be lies about Kelsey, saying we didn't know the whole story but they weren't really engaged and Kelsey disappeared on drinking binges frequently, and basically encouraging everyone to not look for Kelsey because she wanted to stay lost and we might scare her out of coming home. Even then, before we were sure what was going on, this level of hate and disgust for a missing mom was just shocking to me. Even worse now that we know none of the things being said about Kelsey were remotely true, and that she was a good mom and nice person who had been brutally murdered.[/QUOT

This level of manipulation seems to run in the family. Seems it was the sister. SF has similar traits.

I still wonder why at some point the prosecution didn't think the consumptive testing evidence was as significant as they'd originally thought.
Perhaps once they learned the sampling was too small for a DNA profile and the "consumptive test" not going to give them more info-- it was not as significant.

At that point, I believe they were satisfied with the anthropologist's confirmation that the tooth was human and from a female. MOO

Picture each word as a different marble, and that the brain is like a cabinet full of marbles. The subject wants to deceive the listener, and has to open up the cabinet and choose just the right marbles to do so, but other marbles slip out. This is "leakage."
Yes! With RS....
He said he was on a “Alibi Mission”....
Yep leakage.......

IIRC they already said none were found there either (not 100% on that) :( moo

Unfortunately -- an investigator testified that the scrap yard (Evraz Steel) was not known until recently. The trough and other metal was taken there and very unfortunate this information not known and searched early.

It was actually SF2 that said he suggested this scrap yard when he met PF to exchange a death certificate.

(Evraz Steel not to be confused with Midway Landfill).

20978216-7681457-image-a-1_1573684468497.jpg

In the afternoon, an expert forensic anthropologist testified that fragments of a human tooth were found on the property where police suspect Frazee killed Berreth. According to Forensic Anthropologist, Dr Diane France who was sent the fragments by Colorado Bureau of Investigations, 'It's consistent with a human.

Patrick Frazee claimed his fiancée told him to keep their daughter after 'heated' conversation | Daily Mail Online

ETA: Sam really liked this woman! (Day 8 fb live).

That's a cool job.

Unfortunately -- an investigator testified that the scrap yard (Evraz Steel) was not known until recently. The trough and other metal was taken there and very unfortunate this information not known and searched early.

It was actually SF2 that said he suggested this scrap yard when he met PF to exchange a death certificate.

(Evraz Steel not to be confused with Midway Landfill).

Guess he never saw fit to to mention that to investigators...

Perhaps once they learned the sampling was too small for a DNA profile and the "consumptive test" not going to give them more info-- it was not as significant.

At that point, I believe they were satisfied with the anthropologist's confirmation that the tooth was human and from a female. MOO
Plus 100 Septillion.
MOO

Maybe...but they made the statement it wasn't as significant before it had been ruled on in court and I don't think they found out the pieces of tooth contained no male DNA until it was consumed in the mitochondrial testing. JMO.

It's not been stated anywhere, but when I heard of KB's nosebleeds, I couldn't help but wonder if he had previously hit her.
Of course, the nosebleed story came from him, so that wouldn't make any sense that he'd even say it and put that thought in the minds of LE and /or the jury. (*ED: he said it to Moore, not LE, so that may explain why he'd say it).

Then again, this is PF we are talking about here.

The nosebleed story came from PF told to Moore after the murder. PF could have just as well said who would have thought she would have such a nosebleed after getting hit in the face with a bat. Yeh I think he is that dense.

Maybe...but they made the statement it wasn't as significant before it had been ruled on in court and I don't think they found out the pieces of tooth contained no male DNA until it was consumed in the mitochondrial testing. JMO.
I think the consumptive testing was critical. That's the very moment they found out that it was a female tooth and not a male tooth. And I'd like to add that one or more representatives from the defense was there wild process happened

It's not been stated anywhere, but when I heard of KB's nosebleeds, I couldn't help but wonder if he had previously hit her.
Of course, the nosebleed story came from him, so that wouldn't make any sense that he'd even say it and put that thought in the minds of LE and /or the jury. (*ED: he said it to Moore, not LE, so that may explain why he'd say it).

Then again, this is PF we are talking about here.
Someone else may have caught this already, but, he used that nosebleed to explain why he had blood on his clothes before the story of KK came out. How would he know LE would be looking for blood on his clothes if he didn’t have prior knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa