Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is she? I feel he is the muscle, but not the brains behind this. Someone else is behind this. He did it,but someone smarter than IY set this in motion. As an IQ test ever been done on IY? I think it would score low. I in know way excuse his acctions. A low IQ only shows he should have been stopped sooner.
I live in a Alabama near where Aniah was raised & IY was out on bond for attempted murder & in that case, he picked 2 men up (kidnapped them) randomly & the only reason he was caught & the two men survived, was because somebody called police because they saw IY driving erratically. As a result of that call to police, police pulled IY over & saved the two men. If nobody called police that day, the 77 year old man and his Adult son (I believe it was his son) would have likely been killed. It was reported that all the cash obtained in that robbery was $40. IY did all of that (nearly beat a 77 year old man to death) for $40.

Yes that’s what his lawyer is saying. His bond was revoked in his others case in Montgomery County. So either way he has to remain in jail. He’d just rather be in Montgomery jail.
Do you know what he was out on bond for? Attempted murder, yes, but he picked 2 men up (kidnapped them) randomly & the only reason he was caught & the two men survived, was because somebody called police because they saw IY driving erratically. As a result of that call to police, police pulled IY over & saved the two men. If nobody called police that day, the 77 year old man and his Adult son (I believe it was his son) would have likely been killed. It was reported that all the cash obtained in that robbery was $40. IY did all of that (nearly beat a 77 year old man to death) for $40. The 77 year old man was almost beaten to death. The important part of info is that in that case, it was completely random with no known ties between IY and his victims; he basically drove around and found these two men & kidnapped them. Much like what happened to Aniah.

I live in a Alabama near where Aniah was raised & IY was out on bond for attempted murder & in that case, he picked 2 men up (kidnapped them) randomly & the only reason he was caught & the two men survived, was because somebody called police because they saw IY driving erratically. As a result of that call to police, police pulled IY over & saved the two men. If nobody called police that day, the 77 year old man and his Adult son (I believe it was his son) would have likely been killed. It was reported that all the cash obtained in that robbery was $40. IY did all of that (nearly beat a 77 year old man to death) for $40.
First, welcome!

yes, we have discussed that article. What’s most important to me in that article is that IY was arrested with two other people for that crime. Someone called police because he was erratically driving down highway. One man was robbed of a Rolex I believe. I don’t know where the robbery took place but I think it was a hotel.

from this article: Suspect was on bond when UFC fighter's stepdaughter vanished

Prosecutors say Yazeed was armed with a handgun in January when he pummeled William Joseph Fuller, Alabama court records state. He and two other people also stole Fuller's Rolex watch, rifle, handgun, wallet, bank card, and cash, authorities said.

we have a media thread for this case if you’re interested. I’ll link for you. AL - Aniah Blanchard media, maps, timelines *no discussion,23 Oct 2019

This man never should have been free to hurt Aniah or anyone else. It’s been reported here in Alabama (I live near Aniah’s hometown of Homewood) that in 2012, IY was charged with attempted murder of a police officer, because he rammed his vehicle into a police car, injuring the policeman. The grand jury did not indict him then. Fast forward to feb 2019, all these charges later, & IY kidnaps a 77 year old man and his adult son, from a public place. It was a random thing. IY nearly beats the 77 year old to death, but somebody called the police due to IY erratic driving & the two men’s lives were saved. Then he was bonded out & kidnapped Aniah, who is seemingly a random target, just like his last kidnapping victims were. It’s just so awful. I’m praying for her family. Violent offenders do not deserve to be bonded out.

Attachments

• DB38557F-4885-485C-8FCD-D9E271FB7039.jpeg
    DB38557F-4885-485C-8FCD-D9E271FB7039.jpeg
    85.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 16165A13-58E1-40B5-9A10-9C57C5141B8B.jpeg
    16165A13-58E1-40B5-9A10-9C57C5141B8B.jpeg
    82.2 KB · Views: 27
  • EB1729D4-A922-4C5A-A689-66B4A748F870.jpeg
    EB1729D4-A922-4C5A-A689-66B4A748F870.jpeg
    75.9 KB · Views: 27
  • E69A1A16-A7F9-4AC8-94D5-0277FADDD90E.jpeg
    E69A1A16-A7F9-4AC8-94D5-0277FADDD90E.jpeg
    84.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 3B9D0682-CC62-4785-BFE3-E4344A46936F.jpeg
    3B9D0682-CC62-4785-BFE3-E4344A46936F.jpeg
    77.6 KB · Views: 26
  • A1A62C81-FAB1-4231-85D1-E4DCEFCF15DA.jpeg
    A1A62C81-FAB1-4231-85D1-E4DCEFCF15DA.jpeg
    74.4 KB · Views: 24
First, welcome!

yes, we have discussed that article. What’s most important to me in that article is that IY was arrested with two other people for that crime. Someone called police because he was erratically driving down highway. One man was robbed of a Rolex I believe. I don’t know where the robbery took place but I think it was a hotel.

from this article: Suspect was on bond when UFC fighter's stepdaughter vanished

Prosecutors say Yazeed was armed with a handgun in January when he pummeled William Joseph Fuller, Alabama court records state. He and two other people also stole Fuller's Rolex watch, rifle, handgun, wallet, bank card, and cash, authorities said.

we have a media thread for this case if you’re interested. I’ll link for you. AL - Aniah Blanchard media, maps, timelines *no discussion,23 Oct 2019
Do you think the same people who were accomplices in that crime, are involved with Aniah?

No. And if you can see this, your glasses aren’t strong enough.

There are a lot of bad seeds in MMA, but they usually end up arrested rather quickly (The guy who beat the *advertiser censored* star).

Otherwise, they are disciplined, focused and will support Walt in any way possible, but not that way.

Correct, we do not know what evidence is had, and if you’re asking for a personal opinion, I’d say he’s definitely involved but that isn’t the way the system works, and be glad it’s not, and his previous charges won’t matter in this case as he hasn’t been to trial for them, due to a lack of evidence.

I hope this isn’t misconstrued as any type of support for this guy, again my personal opinion is you can look at him and tell two things: he’s evil and he’s low IQ (easily pushed into crime, which is probably why the masterminds like to use him). He’s akin to a dog in that manner, he acts with the sole purpose of pleasing his master.

You made a few good points.

First, I agree it's his Attorney's job to defend him, if he doesn't do a good job this sets up a basis for appeal. I always want the accused to have good representation.

Second, I can see how IY could be manipulated as you point out by others to do the dirty work in committing crimes. I don't know this with any certainty but it would make sense based on what we have seen of him and learned of his past.

However, I also believe he is a career criminal who knows how to work the system. So regardless of who the ring leader is, he's still a willing participant. Choosing not to work to earn money, but getting it "the easy way".

I'm thinking more along these lines due to what Walt & Angela said in the Dr. Phil interview today. They intimated that LE is looking into the set-up theory, so maybe its possible. I keep thinking about the silver/gray Lincoln, someone drove that car away after IY forced Aniah into her car and left.

Can someone explain why he was never found guilty of some of the crazier charges? IE: trying to run over 2 police officers, and then there was another charge with him trying to hurt a police officer. It wasn’t like it was one time, so I don’t think multiple officers would make such a crazy accusation up?

<modsnip: sleuthing social media of anyone other than victim or POI/suspect is not allowed>

Last edited by a moderator:
You made a few good points.

First, I agree it's his Attorney's job to defend him, if he doesn't do a good job this sets up a basis for appeal. I always want the accused to have good representation.

Second, I can see how IY could be manipulated as you point out by others to do the dirty work in committing crimes. I don't know this with any certainty but it would make sense based on what we have seen of him and learned of his past.

However, I also believe he is a career criminal who knows how to work the system. So regardless of who the ring leader is, he's still a willing participant. Choosing not to work to earn money, but getting it "the easy way".

I'm thinking more along these lines due to what Walt & Angela said in the Dr. Phil interview today. They intimated that LE is looking into the set-up theory, so maybe its possible. I keep thinking about the silver/gray Lincoln, someone drove that car away after IY forced Aniah into her car and left.
Yes! Who drove that vehicle away from the gas station? And Aniah’s car had front end damage from a light colored vehicle. IY’s car was a silver Lincoln & the paint color against Aniah’s black SUV looks silver (or white). Could IY have hit her car with his car, to stall her, or make her stop, etc?

Quick legal-ish question....& I’m NO lawyer that’s why I’m asking lol..it was discussed that bc of the SIX previous grand juries commenced (for the wide variety of different crimes on his extensive resume) with no indictment, that maybe he’s just the fall guy. My question is, what exactly did they have to have in terms of hard evidence to get an arrest warrant & actually charge him specifically with Kidnapping First Degree?I’m sure that there was something else they could have brought him in for that required much less proof...But they specifically were able to get a warrant for kidnapping first degree. All we know they had for a fact was surveillance of IY & Aniah simply in the store at the same time & one witness (who didn’t come forward willingly) that apparently gave a positive ID on IY as the one he saw pushing Aniah in her car & driving off. Is just that enough for that specific charge?

I’d also be interested to know if they showed the witness any kind of photo line up & they picked him out. Or if they were like yeah the dude in [low quality; grainy af] gas station photo I saw on Facebook...he did it...seems like one would carry more weight than the other.

Gag order motion

Beaver also filed a motion Thursday for Blanchard’s family members should be included in the gag order in the case.

“The arrest warrant in this case states, ‘Auburn Police met with family members of Aniah Haley Blanchard, alias, in reference to a missing person complaint.’ Thus the victim's family members are clearly ‘potential witnesses’ in this case and subject to the Court's gag order,” the motion reads.

The motion goes on to cite several interviews given by Blanchard’s mother Angela Haley-Harris and stepfather Walt Harris after they “knew or should have known about the court’s order in this case.”

Beaver’s motion also states that Harris has made statements that constitute a threat to Yazeed’s safety. The motion cites Harris’ interview with WBRC in which he “states that he was at the hearing and, ‘You could see the evil on this guy,’ referring to the defendant,” the motion reads.

The motion goes on to state that Harris felt rage and wanted to make Yazeed feel pain, which constitutes as a threat to Yazeed’s safety, according to the motion.

Beaver added in the motion that “if the court is going to allow comment to the media that all parties should be allowed equal access to the media to avoid effect on potential jurors which would prejudice the outcome of this case.”
UPDATE: State responds to Ibraheem Yazeed's motion for bond reconsideration

I was wondering about the interviews they are doing, we discussed this a couple of pages back. This will devastate Angela, it's her purpose right now :(

Can someone explain why he was never found guilty of some of the crazier charges? IE: trying to run over 2 police officers, and then there was another charge with him trying to hurt a police officer. It wasn’t like it was one time, so I don’t think multiple officers would make such a crazy accusation up?

also, I follow a group where his baby momma posted that she was indeed his baby momma. I’ve looked for countless hours at her page when she first got pregnant and he seems to have always been on drugs, and always a deadbeat. I was hoping it would lead me to more, but no luck considering she has 6 different baby daddy’s.

I’ve also heard on that same group that people have seen them at gas stations in Montgomery targeting people. I’m not sure that’s 100% true, but the white woman that was his accomplice in one of his cases is known around Montgomery for also being heavily on drugs.

Surely they didn’t just come to Auburn to that gas station and leave. There is a Winn Dixie next door, a liquor store by Winn Dixie, and a Wal Mart down the road. I just wonder if they went to any of those places earlier that evening where LE could potentially identify the accomplice on cameras. There are also multiple live feeds near campus at street corners. Campus is about 3-5 miles from that gas station.

Also, it seems from the baby mommas old posts that he came into money all of a sudden back in 17-18, I am thinking that’s how he bailed out at the $29,5k. She has bailed him out for a few priors though. I don’t think his accomplice would tell on him. The people that run in their circle aren’t snitches, I promise you that. They are still out there shielding the truth until someone slips up. I have numerous posts from people in Montgomery that are still taking up for him and saying he’s not guilty, saying #freeEBRO on previous crimes he committed, if those people don’t think he’s guilty of crimes he’s been committed of, what makes you think his accomplices are going to tell on him? They aren’t. So I am hoping that one of them slips up or LE finds that towncar with some type of evidence in it leading LE to her.
Baby mama has 7 children and 7 baby daddies, so IY is one of her 7 BDs. She is defending him until the end. It’s gross considering his extensive criminal history, but baby mama claims she’s a reputable source of IY’s character.

IY wasn’t indicted by grand jury back in 2012 due to lack of evidence. IY rammed an occupied police vehicle w/ his car, which is ironically a theory about what he did to Aniah’s car, to subdue her or make her stop. Lack of evidence concerning intention is what halted that indictment. Not sure the details, but very interested to know if anyone has them.

Ugh, yea... why didn’t we think of that before, yet the snap sender has a name and sometimes a visible story. Also saved convos could blur them in.
I think she was alive at that point & he was either telling her what to say or saw the snap come in from a “Sarah” & asked her who that was or made Aniah read it or whatever & it went from there. I truly believe she was alive at that point. Depending on what type of phone she had he could have actually needed her conscious, face upright, eyes open to unlock it.

Or the offender had a partner who was “Eric”.!

But how would that scenario work?

I have tried every which way to fit Eric into this. That Aniah was with Eric. That she was free to type that to her roommate. That she said that she would be home soon, even though Yazeed evidently forced her into her vehicle. And with that first hour considered to be the 'critical hour'.

But how would that scenario work?

I have tried every which way to fit Eric into this. That Aniah was with Eric. That she was free to type that to her roommate. That she said that she would be home soon, even though Yazeed evidently forced her into her vehicle. And with that first hour considered to be the 'critical hour'.
Personally, I really don’t think it does. I just meant with that response that it didn’t just have to be the offender being Eric, it could be his partner. I don’t know how it could work... but here’s one way. I don’t think this happened personally, but following that train of thought.

If she had location services on in snap and was friends with fake Eric.. she may have been fed a line of crap and was told Eric went to auburn. Maybe she agreed to meet him earlier, then changed her mind? But since she’d been fed a line of crap from fake Eric who really lived in Montgomery, he had already driven to auburn to meet her, then she cancelled. And since she was visible on snap, he met her on his own time.

But... why would he or multiple people want to kidnap her is the question. How more than one person does this together I don’t get. The last kidnapping was clearly robbery- I’ve said before I wonder if it wasn’t a prostitution - robbery. This was different. His first female to kidnap. Why?

I am the OP, what I thought roommate knew she was at curb store. She would know that she should be home soon.Knox pionted out that roommate did not know where she was. My mistake. I was in no way blaming the roommate.
No problem at all. No blame here. Many folks questioning what roommate did/didn’t know, whether possible setup or not. I just don’t think roommate had any part in or knowledge of what happened that night. Just think she was in wrong place at wrong time and crossed paths with a monster.

Beaver also filed a motion Thursday for Blanchard’s family members should be included in the gag order in the case.
“The arrest warrant in this case states, ‘Auburn Police met with family members of Aniah Haley Blanchard, alias, in reference to a missing person complaint.’ Thus the victim's family members are clearly ‘potential witnesses’ in this case and subject to the Court's gag order,” the motion reads.
Angela Haley-Harris and stepfather Walt Harris after they “knew or should have known about the court’s order in this case.”

Beaver’s motion also states that Harris has made statements that constitute a threat to Yazeed’s safety. The motion cites Harris’ interview with WBRC in which he “states that he was at the hearing and, ‘You could see the evil on this guy,’ referring to the defendant,” the motion reads.
The motion goes on to state that Harris felt rage and wanted to make Yazeed feel pain, which constitutes as a threat to Yazeed’s safety, according to the motion.
Beaver added in the motion that “if the court is going to allow comment to the media that all parties should be allowed equal access to the media to avoid effect on potential jurors which would prejudice the outcome of this case.”
UPDATE: State responds to Ibraheem Yazeed's motion for bond reconsideration

Wow are him and his lawyer really trying to silence her parents as well? They have been through already.

Anytime I’ve stayed at a hotel, Ive been asked this information or they’ve given me a form to fill out that requests it. They’ve never (to my knowledge) went outside to verify it. I think they only ask that to know what cars belong to customers because they don’t want people parking in their parking lot. I’m guessing they tow a vehicle if it’s been there a couple days and isn’t on file as a customers. I’ve also never not given them the information because it’s never occurred to me not to but with today’s means of transportation (Uber and Lyft) I’m sure more and more people don’t even have vehicle information to give them.

Sorry, didn’t mean to offend if it came across that way. This string was about the idea that if IY stayed in a hotel in Pensacola, they might have information about the car he got there in because they would have required it at check in. Someone said that hasn’t been their experience, and it usually isn’t mine. You said it happens to you a lot, so I was genuinely just curious. I’ve been asked for my car info at a couple of hotels, but always just self-reported it at the front desk. No one goes out there to check my car. Presumably if IY was asked for a license plate number and car description, he would have lied. Especially if he was stupid enough to be in a car involved in a recent crime like the silver town car. I was just asking if anyone ever checks the make/model/tag you give them, as this could be helpful if so.

When I first read about the gag order I also thought they would be considered witnesses, especially during the trial. I don’t think they should be placed under the gag order but just saying I had that same thought.

Wow are him and his lawyer really trying to silence her parents as well? They have been through already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa