CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’d be surprised. Sometimes a person can die just hitting their head with a minor fall. Sometimes they can be beaten repeatedly in the head with major force and it takes a while. It depends on angle, etc.

Someone posted an example here of a woman who survived after being beaten with a bat or hammer (I can’t recall) and suffering her head being crushed, jaw bashed in, disfiguring injuries, eye socket broken and displaced, etc.

She was beaten repeatedly.

By the mention of blood everywhere I have always suspected Kelsey was trying to get away as he beat her to death.

But I also thought the state expert in the Jodi Arias trial got it wrong. I think she shot him in the head in the shower with a 22 and it didn’t kill him. So he staggered out and she began stabbing him. Still didn’t kill him so he crawled down the hallway and she slit his throat.

People who hunt know a 22 to the head doesn’t always kill a deer that quickly or even at all sometimes.

Neither do blows with heavy objects. Often but not always.

I think Kelsey struggled to get away and kept trying to crawl as he beat her like a rat he was trying to kill. Based on comments he made to KK even he seemed surprised it was as hard to kill her that way as it was.

Her comment “Please stop” is similar to other comments I’ve heard that people suddenly attacked and dying make. “Oh, oh, oh.” “Why?” “No!” “Hey! Hey!” “What are you doing?” “Don’t” “Help me.” “Call 911” “I love you.”

I think the first blow hurt badly and gave her a serious head injury but it took a while to kill her and she tried to save herself.

It’s appalling.

Absolutely devastating. Kelsey may have spent her final moments crawling to get away or even crawling towards her baby to try to take her to safety away from this monster. Prayers for Kelsey’s family.

Matt Kroschel
@Matt_Kroschel

·
37s
1f633.svg

#kelseyberreth
Quote Tweet
Rick_Sallinger_Twitter_normal.jpg

Rick Sallinger
@ricksallinger
· 5m
Patrick Frazee solicited fellow prisoner Jacob Bentley to have key prosecution witness murdered. Bentley testifies with letters from Frazee.

Ah! So this is the mysterious Bentley.

PF, YOU EVIL MORON.

THE ONLY THING MISSING NOW IS FOR YOU TO TAKE THE STAND.

GO AHEAD: TAKE THE STAND.

YOU GOT THIS, GENIUS...AND BY GENIUS, I MEAN, STUPID IMBECILE.

Last edited:

Matt Kroschel
@Matt_Kroschel

·
37s

#kelseyberreth
Quote Tweet

Rick Sallinger
@ricksallinger
· 5m
Patrick Frazee solicited fellow prisoner Jacob Bentley to have key prosecution witness murdered. Bentley testifies with letters from Frazee.

Matt Kroschel
@Matt_Kroschel

·
37s

#kelseyberreth
Quote Tweet

Rick Sallinger
@ricksallinger
· 5m
OMG - PF, the gift that keeps on giving. Now we know who Bentley is and it's a doozy IMO

Absolutely devastating. Kelsey may have spent her final moments crawling to get away or even crawling towards her baby to try to take her to safety away from this monster. Prayers for Kelsey’s family.
Yes and to think her final thoughts might have been - did he already kill the baby or was he going to??? poor KB.
JMO

Not worse, BETTER! You want to nail this evil moron to the wall, the more evidence of his evilness, the better for the jury.

AND, if KK was the one to do the killing, WHY would PF want her dead? Just shot that implausible defense claim out of the water.

Hope someone now interviews CC and RS and
gets their reaction. Their friend was a brutal
savage beast.
Are you listening MaF? Still take the 5th?

Of course she would. And no, I am not “blaming her” for the murder.

However there are a lot of things that conspire to create a monster like PF. Genetics, head injuries, child abuse, choice, are all part of that.

But again, it is no coincidence to me that so many of these killers were mama’s golden child who could do no wrong, who have mothers and fathers that no matter what will angrily and stubbornly defend their child and assert their innocence even in the face of certain evidence, and many of whose mothers disliked or were unkind to the woman they killed. Because no one is good enough for mama’s best boy.

I’ve seen enough of that woman and heard enough about the things she’s aid and her tactics to not only know she will never say a word to hurt her son or his case but that she very well may have known what he was going to do or what he had done.

These types will cover for their kids. IMO.

No matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member