CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he knew exactly when she was dead but kept slamming the bat at her anyway out of rage. Total rage. It kicked in and he just could not quit even though what he set out to accomplish had already occurred. Evil. Totally evil and heartless. The man has no soul.

Was it learned behavior? I doubt we will ever know. I hope baby K never has to even glance at anyone in that family or any of the so-called people who could have stopped this before it began.

JMO

That was jaw-dropping! GK was right - never underestimate the vastness of PF's moronicity!! Those letters show exactly what kind of - I hate to use the word "person" - PF is and why he should be locked away for good, IMHO. I wonder when this new evidence came to light; I may have speed read past that.

Dan May presented an airtight case, IMHO, despite the lack of a body.

Could we possibly have a verdict today?
They said just this past Monday

Sam Kraemer
@SamKraemerTV

·
19s
On cross, Adam Stiegerwald points out this man only comes forward as the trial is underway & that me just met with the DA’s office on Monday. He notes the man wanted to sell the notes on eBay, citing Frazee’s fame. He also sought a plea deal
@KOAA
#KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee
Pleeeeeese -- KK only talked after a plea deal; JB wants plea deal. Give it up! Your client is a cold blooded murderer that still wants to kill others. He wasn't done killing. Lock him up, now.

That was jaw-dropping! GK was right - never underestimate the vastness of PF's moronicity!! Those letters show exactly what kind of - I hate to use the word "person" - PF is and why he should be locked away for good, IMHO. I wonder when this new evidence came to light; I may have speed read past that.

Dan May presented an airtight case, IMHO, despite the lack of a body.

Could we possibly have a verdict today?
PF's lawyer said he just heard of this on Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members