CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure would like someone to report how PF is looking during all of this.

It may be needing meds time.

Also would love to hear how the jury is reacting too.

If PF is having a turn, needs medical treatment, possibly it would take sometime, before this was issued, and then alas, it would be too late.
MOO.

No witnesses for the defense is really telling IMO. And I'm really surprised. Most slimy defense attorneys always obfuscate, try to victim blame, etc. These guys must not be cut from the same cloth.

I mean, there’s not much they could have done. They couldn’t argue with the phone records, surveillance footage, and the physical evidence.

All they could do was attack KK, and hope that the jury would be swayed by emotion.

The evidence wasn’t on their side, and their client put them in a deep hole before he was even arrested. Who would have thought that he’d make things a million times worse from behind bars?

I’m embarrassed for somehow underestimating his stupidity.

I think this was perfect timing before the weekend to rest the case. This was a lot of omg wtf-ness for the jury to take in and have in their heads. Let that all settle over the weekend, without cluttering their heads with any more info to digest. They will come back rested and ready to send off this guy gone forever.

I am a little surprised he did not try to testify in a bizarre Jody Arias move. He has been so vocal (behind the scenes outside the courtroom) in this case that I thought he just might be compelled to give his side. The more I see, the less I think he is dumb and the more I think he is above the law and above punishment in his own eyes. For that reason, he makes some terrible choices but I think his tremendous blindspot is that he is so entitled and without conscience. The combination leaves him totally unable to feign any type of normal response pattern.

I can imagine the Wile E. Coyote quality of these suggestions:

- Drop giant anvil (No prints!!!)
- Fire from cannon (if possible, on pirate ship)
- Earth opens up to receive (think crater or cliff-like thing)
- ACME rocket blaster (order online)
- Untraceable poison (* Sonic combo, any upsizing comes out of your cut!)
- ???
- PS: It's gonna be so fun, right? And I'm totally gonna pay you, just as soon as I'm outta this here cell! Can't hardly wait!!! Flush when done! PF

Dan May's response to Wile E. Coyote:
- Run a freight train straight over you

This.

SF2 is now the cop with the murdering brother. His kids have a creepy murdering uncle. For those who wondered how KK's kids and husband would live with the shame of her actions, think about SF2 and his family. They're in a relatively low population area with a rather distinctive name and they have the sad distinction of being related to this terrible man.

I wonder if tourists visiting Cripple Creek to see the donkeys will be equally interested in seeing the close friend and defender of PF. Will they be more interested in the donkeys or in what CC can tell them about his friend?

The chain reaction caused by PF’s evil ways has no end ... from the Berreth family (God bless them) all the way through friends, family, co-workers, witnesses, the jury, the legal teams ... it’s mind boggling to think of the after effects all because of one demonic, evil, selfish narcissist.

UPDATE: Defense for #PatrickFrazee rests its case without calling a single witness. Frazee himself declines to take the stand. All testimony in this trial is now finished.
@csgazette #KelseyBerreth

UPDATE: Closing arguments in the #PatrickFrazee trial are expected to be held on Monday morning, according to decision by Fourth Judicial District judge Scott Sells. He said he didn't think there was enough time to finish jury instructions today.
@csgazette #KelseyBerreth

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members