GUILTY FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, found deceased, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 *Arrest* #4

I haven’t seen any negative reports about the uncle. Not sure where that info came from. This case has so many factual intricacies which makes spreading unfounded rumors that much more unnecessary.
Read this article:Understanding the triggers for filicide will help prevent it

It states the risk factors for filicide:
Existing research indicates mental illness, previous abuse, and domestic violence are risk factors for filicide.

We have not heard of any domestic violence as there hasn’t been any report of a boyfriend as of yet. She has not been evaluated for mental illness and this is an unknown. If she experienced previous abuse it wouldn’t surprise me since she was not raised with her biological parents. This indicates some level of family disfunction. Again, I emphasize that we have not heard publicly from BW’s parents. The aunt and uncle have been on the news and everyone should have observed the “shifty eyes”, they were uncomfortable responding to every question.

Just MOO.

“I hope justice is brought for this little girl because her life was taken way too short and she could’ve been an astronaut, a doctor, you know," Nicole said. "She had her whole life ahead of her and it’s sad that it was cut short by some scum bag, whoever they were, and to continue to lie or hide and not come forth with what happened is even more sad.”
Woman who helped Brianna Williams move stunned to learn child is dead

the thirst - SMH MOO this woman needs to keep her lips zipped and save it for trial.
bbm

Sounds like she's a friend of BW's ?

bbm

Sounds like she's a friend of BW's ?
Nope, this is the lady who was hired off the Craig's list ad to help BW move to Ivy. The one interviewed previously before Taylor's body was found. She adds nothing with this recent interview, and quite frankly I found it kind of a reach for her to be asked for her thoughts on the body being identified as Taylor. I mean, she never saw the child, didn't know either Taylor or her mother and was involved with BW for literally one day for the space of a couple of hours. Why anyone would even ask her for her thoughts is beyond me. She has said enough to press and more than enough on social media. I wish she would fade into the background until her testimony is needed at trial. MOO

Nope, this is the lady who was hired off the Craig's list ad to help BW move to Ivy. The one interviewed previously before Taylor's body was found. She adds nothing with this recent interview, and quite frankly I found it kind of a reach for her to be asked for her thoughts on the body being identified as Taylor. I mean, she never saw the child, didn't know either Taylor or her mother and was involved with BW for literally one day for the space of a couple of hours. Why anyone would even ask her for her thoughts is beyond me. She has said enough to press and more than enough on social media. I wish she would fade into the background until her testimony is needed at trial. MOO

I think a couple of things come into play here.

1. BW has basically zero friends there who have made statements to the press. I think the press is desperate for "locals" who know her, and this is the best they've been able to come up with.

2. It's easy to get caught up in the attention and apparently get all poetic over a child you never laid eyes on.

JMO.

It’s not surprising that she’s still uncooperative. This mother doesn’t even care if she lives so the usual tactics such as threatening life in prison or the death penalty to get her to talk probably won’t work. Maybe her commanding officer, or someone else in the military she has a deep respect for, could get her to open up by reminding her of their code of honor and ethics and letting her know they’ll be there for her. I get that honor & ethics may have gone out the door in her personal life. However, when all else seemed to be crumbling, she maintained success & decorum at work, so that is one aspect of her life she clearly cared about.

That's a great idea.

A bad childhood does not excuse child neglect or abuse. Personally, I don't even think that it should be a mitigating factor in sentencing.

It seems like BW could have easily given Taylor Rose up to other family. There was an extensive extended family.

What we know about missing 5-year-old's family
I hope not. Where has he been all this time? Hasn't seen her "for a minute," i.e. two whole years, probably wasn't supporting her in any meaningful way. I hope someone who actually loved her will determine where she lies, poor baby.

One article I read quoted the paternal grandmother that Brianna kept them from seeing her. We also don't know if he was paying support or not.
ETA link to article

Last edited:
I'm shocked to hear she had apparently been in AL for 25-50 days! I would have bet a lot on her having passed away end of may, beginning of June.

Unless BW was storing her in the old apartment for some time, but that surely would have to have been in a refrigerator or freezer. Didn't the movers also say she was acting shady around the shed, almost guarding it? Maybe BW had a fridge/freezer in that shed where Taylor's remains were being kept?

I'm praying COD can be determined, BW must not be able to wriggle her way out of this! Though if the remains were only skeletal can cause of death be determined? Apart from obvious blunt force trauma, stabbing etc, I'm naive in this area but can COD beyond damage to bones be determined if only bones are present? MOO

I'm praying COD can be determined, BW must not be able to wriggle her way out of this! Though if the remains were only skeletal can cause of death be determined? Apart from obvious blunt force trauma, stabbing etc, I'm naive in this area but can COD beyond damage to bones be determined if only bones are present? MOO

I know that when they found the skeletal remains of Lucas Hernandez, they were unable to determine COD because there was no sign of physical trauma.

You have the link? I can't find it. Thanks. :(

The only good thing I can take from this is that at least that accounts for "holes" and "bags" plural,and maybe this sweet baby wasnt dismembered.
It makes me think maybe Taylor died as a result of neglect and Brianna kept her close until the walls started to close in,even though this is still a horrific betrayal for Taylor by her mother,it gives me hope that she was loved and something somewhere just went horribly wrong,the alternative is that she murdered her daughter in cold blood and I really dont want to believe that was Taylor's final story:(

Read this article:Understanding the triggers for filicide will help prevent it

It states the risk factors for filicide:
Existing research indicates mental illness, previous abuse, and domestic violence are risk factors for filicide.

We have not heard of any domestic violence as there hasn’t been any report of a boyfriend as of yet. She has not been evaluated for mental illness and this is an unknown. If she experienced previous abuse it wouldn’t surprise me since she was not raised with her biological parents. This indicates some level of family disfunction. Again, I emphasize that we have not heard publicly from BW’s parents. The aunt and uncle have been on the news and everyone should have observed the “shifty eyes”, they were uncomfortable responding to every question.

Just MOO.

I don't think this a very fair assessment. Yes, there are certain situations that can predispose a person to certain behaviors, but that is not always the case. As you said, risk factors. They do not pre-determine a person's life. We don't know if she was abused and shouldn't assume she was either. Also, I watched the interview as well and did not think they had shifty eyes, and to say "everyone should have observed" seemed like quite a stretch. To me, they just looked uncomfortable being on camera (as many people are).

I know this is very very different, but I originally came to WS because of the Mollie Tibbets case last summer. Anyone who followed that case will remember how people were convinced a certain pig-farmer was involved with her case because he 'seemed' sketchy and had a bad camera presence. It turned out he had nothing to do in her case at all and people were just pointing fingers at someone who fit the bill of who they thought did... something bad (no one even knew if she was definitely dead at that point). I know you said that this is your opinion, but it just seems kind of harsh considering we know absolutely nothing about her aunt or uncle or why she lived with them.

I'm shocked to hear she had apparently been in AL for 25-50 days! I would have bet a lot on her having passed away end of may, beginning of June.

Unless BW was storing her in the old apartment for some time, but that surely would have to have been in a refrigerator or freezer. Didn't the movers also say she was acting shady around the shed, almost guarding it? Maybe BW had a fridge/freezer in that shed where Taylor's remains were being kept?

Can you please provide a MSM link to where "25-50 days" was said, and also a "shed she was guarding" I have not read any of that. TIA.

Last edited:
Can you please provide a MSM link to where "25-50 days" was said, and also a "shed she was guarding" I have not read any of that. TIA.

I haven't heard the 25-50 day thing so I am interested in that link as well but here is one to the moving helper lady's comments about the garage on Ivy (new residence where Taylor was reported missing from) I personally feel that behavior by BW had nothing to do with Taylor's body being there, I suspect little Taylor Rose never went to the place on Ivy - alive or dead :( Woman who helped Brianna Williams move stunned to learn child is dead

“When we left and got to the house on Ivy Street, that’s when she was really weird for me cause she went straight from her car to the back of this concrete two-car garage thing and just sat in the back with her phone in her hand. She wasn’t talking to anybody,” Nicole said.

I honestly think the 25-50 days thing is from someone posting the stages of decomp upthread. I'll see if I can find it.

I cant find it, sorry. I thought it was an attachment.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back