***GUILTY*** Mark Sievers - 1st Degree Murder & Conspiracy

Yeah for the guilty verdict!

My last comment here was with the case the state presented, Reasonable Doubt looked like what the jury would see. Gee, am I ever glad to be so wrong and eat my hat!! Chomp, chomp.

After watching the recorded testimony of a few people tonight, especially Teresa’s two good friends, I feel the witnesses hung Mark!

The perfect ending for a beautiful loving lady, Dr. Teresa who was loved by all except the monster she unfortunately married.

IIRC, Teresa's last word was "why?" when she saw CWW attacking her. I am hoping that the state and all of those who speak for her will repeat that question again and again. I have very mixed feelings about the DP. This family deserves to have their voices heard. Hopefully, MS will have the gumption and humility to hear them and answer the question of why for all of us. I am not counting on it but I continue to hope that there will be an answer.

I have trouble with people like Mark, Henry Segura, Scott Peterson...on & on that will not (finally) admit yes, they killed.
I know the defense is orchestrated with appeals and yadda ya-ya.
But without that, the fallout family, friends, public see zero remorse.

JMO

Looking at CWWs lips...ewwwW, yeah....cohabitation, stress, challenged immune system.
Mark is prob not going to be sporting fleshly shaved head & face...no need to impress.

MOO

CWW has, what I think is called, a venous lake on his lower lip. They're usually harmless, and common. If you do a search of those words you'll see it's bluish in color. They say they're more common in elderly people, but the images show lots of young people get them too. They can be removed by laser now days... but oh, too bad for CWW, I doubt the prison will do a cosmetic procedure on him.

Venous Lake on Lip a common vascular lesion caused by dilatation of venules, usually appearing as soft, compressible, dark blue to violaceous papules, occurring more often in elderly patients and on the lips.

Mark if he ends up in General Population will have to get some neck and face tattoos to look tougher. He could have the number 1313 the garage code tattooed on his face. Go for it, Mark. It's so mean of me that I think that's funny.

Scott Peterson has done fine on Death Row. Tex Watson had four children while in prison since 1969. That irks me a lot. All Manson's cult killers lucked out when their death sentence had to be changed to Life with a chance for parole that is never granted. Chris Coleman killed his wife and two sons and then I think that state abolished their DP and he got life, but now he's appealing that sentence. He and Chris Watts disgust me killing their families. They're all Monsters!

Last edited:
Death, Please!

MS is irredeemable and dangerous. We have witnessed how manipulative and evil he can be. I believe Teresa became his target the day she walked into his sister's acupuncture practice, where they met. Mark snowballed her away from Kenny, who never stopped loving her. Mark doesn't love the girls, else he wouldn't put them in danger, as some of us have observed. He used the girls as tools, to further anchor Teresa into the marriage, and guarantee him a financial resource. God knows what he had the girls believing about their mother. If he gets LWOP, no telling what he is capable of doing. He will continue to manipulate them, or get someone on the outside to manipulate them. The psychological abuse would continue. There goes the girls' futures, along with their fortune. The girls have been damaged from this horrific event for the rest of their lives. Haven't they suffered enough? Teresa's close-knit family is all the girls need. Our laws exist to protect us. MS must have nothing to do with the girls. He must not profit from anything concerning the tragedy that he created.

MS did not just savagely murder Dr. Teresa Sievers--a beautiful human being with endless talent to give the world, not the least of which was the gift of Health; the power to thrive--he robbed her from all of our lives. He robbed her from those who knew and loved her, and from those who would have known and loved her.

This crime, being violently butchered with hammers, is too diabolical for any possible compensation, by any other means in this Life. Therefore, Death is the only option. Let him meet his Maker.

There are so many angles to the idea of being in the courtroom for the verdict. The verdict came back fairly quickly. MS family may have thought that it was going to be a longer deliberation period. I also tend to think that even though MS looked shocked last night that his lawyers had prepared him and his family that a quick verdict was more likely to go against him rather than for him. His family would not be able to talk to him or be with him in court so I am guessing they had decided not to be there. It is possible that MS asked them not to be there b/c the media scrutiny would be hard. There are more further reaching issues that might be part of a family decision to not be in court. If they have any chance of a relationship with the grandkids/nieces, they have to not ruffle feathers as well-- not being in court leaves them out of the fray of being on Mark's side.

Yes, I understand all the different circumstances that may have been why they weren’t there.
Aside from all that, I had wondered IF there might be a link between Mark’s camp (stepmom) & the PI with his videographer intimidating witnesses. Whatever the case, Judge Kyle will get to the bottom of that happening.

CWW has, what I think is called, a venous lake on his lower lip. They're usually harmless, and common. If you do a search of those words you'll see it's bluish in color. They say they're more common in elderly people, but the images show lots of young people get them too. They can be removed by laser now days... but oh, too bad for CWW, I doubt the prison will do a cosmetic procedure on him.

Mark if he ends up in General Population will have to get some neck and face tattoos to look tougher. He could have the number 1313 the garage code tattooed on his face. Go for it, Mark. It's so mean of me that I think that's funny.

Scott Peterson has done fine on Death Row. Tex Watson had four children while in prison since 1969. That irks me a lot. All Manson's cult killers lucked out when their death sentence had to be changed to Life with a chance for parole that is never granted. Chris Coleman killed his wife and two sons and then I think that state abolished their DP and he got life, but now he's appealing that sentence. He and Chris Watts disgust me killing their families. They're all Monsters!

What Karma that there were two messages, one for both Curtis and Jimmy to stop and turn back.

Karma sent them two unlucky number 13's to them as their last chance before they opened that garage door with the code of 1313.

Last edited:
Interesting list. I am also sure it will change. Who would stand up for him (that are not already in jail)? CWW would probably testify based on their closeness.

Hi everyone!

I've followed this case from the beginning, but time hasn't allowed me to post.

First, thanks to all of our great posters who have constantly kept everyone updated.

In the end it will not matter who he calls. The jury has seen what all he did along with his coconspirators.

Nothing said in mitigation is ever going to change that.

While it seems to have become quite common for doubt to set in at the end of a trial for some, however, I never doubted he would be convicted of first degree.

It was obvious to me at least the DA had proved the case BARD. In fact I dont believe his jury had any doubt at all. None.

Someone mentioned juries are being able to connect the dots concerning CE as if that has happened only recently. That is not new by any means. 90% of all criminal cases including murder are CE cases, and have been for decades with countless juries who have convicted due to powerful CE.

You will notice only defense attorneys try to diminish the powerful weight CE carries. Lol!

Actually they cringe, and would much rather try a case where there is only direct eye witness testimony, so of course they try the old reverse psychology trick that never works. CE cases are the least likely to be overturned on appeals also.

I've been following Florida murder jury trials for decades now.

They WILL impose death for it is the only just sentence that fits his evil crimes he perpetrated against his innocent wife.

Jmho

Ha! I saw it live but even the replay looks like it would be two separate rooms. How fitting!

next question: Hasn't or shouldn't he have already been finger printed since he's been imprisoned?
It seems to happen at the end of major convictions in Most states that they have to do it again within the courtroom right after the verdict. Immediately following.
Moo
Fingerprints must be taken in presence of judge, per FL Statute 921.241:
Chapter 921 Section 241 - 2019 Florida Statutes - The Florida Senate

2019 Florida Statutes
921.241 Felony judgments; fingerprints and social security number required in record.—
[...]
(a) For a written judgment of guilty, the fingerprints of the defendant shall be manually taken and affixed beneath the judge’s signature on the judgment. Beneath such fingerprints shall be appended a certificate to the following effect:

“I hereby certify that the above and foregoing fingerprints on this judgment are the fingerprints of the defendant, __ , and that they were placed thereon by said defendant in my presence, in open court, this the __ day of __ , __ (year) .”

Such certificate shall be signed by the judge, whose signature thereto shall be followed by the word “Judge.”
[...]

work and life have been hectic and I only just now was able to check on this trial. I am so happy with this verdict and felt some smug satisfaction watching him cry as it was announced. 4 hours and 16 minutes. That's all it took for the jury to come back - Thank you to the jury.

May Teresa rest and may her beautiful daughters and other loved ones finally be able find some sense of peace and find a way to move forward while honoring Teresa with how they live their lives.

Good to hear from you tlcya! Hope all is well.

-Nin

Yes, I understand all the different circumstances that may have been why they weren’t there.
Aside from all that, I had wondered IF there might be a link between Mark’s camp (stepmom) & the PI with his videographer intimidating witnesses. Whatever the case, Judge Kyle will get to the bottom of that happening.

I hope we find out the end result.

What Karma that there were two messages, one for both Curtis and Jimmy to stop and turn back.

Karma sent them two unlucky number 13's to them as their last chance before they opened that garage door with the code of 1313.
All those miles they traveled road tripping to FL and NOT ONCE did either say - let's go to LE and tell them about MS because "it's the right thing to do" - quote by TAYSH.
I can't wrap my head around that. Pure evil. Justice has been served on a silver platter. ♡♡♡

Fingerprints must be taken in presence of judge, per FL Statute 921.241:
Chapter 921 Section 241 - 2019 Florida Statutes - The Florida Senate

2019 Florida Statutes
921.241 Felony judgments; fingerprints and social security number required in record.—
[...]
(a) For a written judgment of guilty, the fingerprints of the defendant shall be manually taken and affixed beneath the judge’s signature on the judgment. Beneath such fingerprints shall be appended a certificate to the following effect:

“I hereby certify that the above and foregoing fingerprints on this judgment are the fingerprints of the defendant, __ , and that they were placed thereon by said defendant in my presence, in open court, this the __ day of __ , __ (year) .”

Such certificate shall be signed by the judge, whose signature thereto shall be followed by the word “Judge.”
[...]

I did notice that his prints were being taken the old fashion way. I think this is a super idea so no one can photo shop the prints. With the judge watching and signature it makes it harder for fake prints especially when CWW and MM look like him. Of course they will be in different prisons but stranger things have happened in the past.... and they will be far away from their home area.

Hi everyone!

I've followed this case from the beginning, but time hasn't allowed me to post.

First, thanks to all of our great posters who have constantly kept everyone updated.

In the end it will not matter who he calls. The jury has seen what all he did along with his coconspirators.

Nothing said in mitigation is ever going to change that.

While it seems to have become quite common for doubt to set in at the end of a trial for some, however, I never doubted he would be convicted of first degree.

It was obvious to me at least the DA had proved the case BARD. In fact I dont believe his jury had any doubt at all. None.

Someone mentioned juries are being able to connect the dots concerning CE as if that has happened only recently. That is not new by any means. 90% of all criminal cases including murder are CE cases, and have been for decades with countless juries who have convicted due to powerful CE.

You will notice only defense attorneys try to diminish the powerful weight CE carries. Lol!

Actually they cringe, and would much rather try a case where there is only direct eye witness testimony, so of course they try the old reverse psychology trick that never works. CE cases are the least likely to be overturned on appeals also.

I've been following Florida murder jury trials for decades now.

They WILL impose death for it is the only just sentence that fits his evil crimes he perpetrated against his innocent wife.

Jmho

I second your post!

The DP fits this crime, JMO

Very unlikely he'll get DP. Mainly because of the 2 now orphaned children. Also he didn't physically do it, although he might as well have since he put the whole thing in motion so I'm not sure how heavily that will weigh in the decision-making. Florida jurors haven't given the DP to some heinous multiple children (DV) murderers so I'm not holding my breath on this one.
I think the fact that he orphaned two children is a reason FOR the DP, not against it.

I truly hope that Bonnie's silence and not showing up at the trial equal to her ditching Mark and focusing on her grandchildren. Bonnie was so manipulated by Mark before the crime and during the investigation which led her to not so many rights with the granddaughters. I can only hope that Bonnie puts the girls first so she can work on a healthy relationship with them.... JMO

During death penalty trials, I find myself revisiting my thoughts from when I first joined here, and followed many years before.

For most of my life I have been a death penalty advocate and believer.

Yet after following many trials, and getting to know the families and how they felt and the understanding of the hardship and excruciating pain of each and every year as far as coming up for review, I have changed my mind. Notwithstanding the cost of housing and doing all the state funded appeals that will be required.

I now go back to basics as far as my beliefs. The the reason for housing the offenders is to keep them away from society. To protect Society.

Therefore I lean more to life without parole versus the death penalty. It is easier on the families, easier on the state, easier on the community.

The one thing that I do wish would change, is if they had more restrictions when they had life without parole. But that is something that needs to catch up with the times. M o o

Yet bottom line, one of the most significant things I will support is the wishes of the family of the deceased.

I wish there was a Judge Kyle fan club because I want to be a groupie. :p

What an all-around decent person he seems to be. Respectful and thoughtful, but fair and definitely in charge of his courtroom.

He was the best part of these two trials, imo.

I won't feel sorry for Mark if he gets DP, but I won't be gleeful either. It's an awesome (in the true sense of the word) thing to decide to send a person into the presence of God with something like this crime on his soul. I don't envy the jury one bit.

I agree and I'm going to join the Judge Kyle fan club. I really liked his smile.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back