Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #6

Life is too short to be hung up on something so trivial. Here’s a wrench in your little fragile world..

What if he hit on her at the gas station and said his name was Eric. She was a willing participant and was hanging out with him for a bit and then he wanted to get laid and she wasn’t having that so he killed her...?

Either way, you being “hung up” on anything on WS is just weird, as you’re not law enforcement and you’re not meant to solve the case, so you have at best... 15% of the info.

In short, relax. Let the pros do what the pros do.
I see you joined nov 1st wow how convenient

Life is too short to be hung up on something so trivial. Here’s a wrench in your little fragile world..

What if he hit on her at the gas station and said his name was Eric. She was a willing participant and was hanging out with him for a bit and then he wanted to get laid and she wasn’t having that so he killed her...?

Either way, you being “hung up” on anything on WS is just weird, as you’re not law enforcement and you’re not meant to solve the case, so you have at best... 15% of the info.

I see you joined nov 1st wow how convenient

I find it interesting it states that they were seen by the witness interacting by her vehicle and then LATER being forced against her will into the vehicle. It might just be the wording they chose to use but wording says a lot sometimes. MOO.

Court documents later revealed a witness saw Yazeed "interacting" with her near her vehicle and later forcing her into her car against her will.
Aniah Blanchard update: Ibraheem Yazeed bond revoked in previous Montgomery kidnapping case

As did this one....
Me thinks the Judge is NOT going to be happy with the media’s inaccurate reporting. I can’t believe those writers have more or any clarified info than what the charging docs said or what we heard from court especially with the gag order.

Yeah in the video of his cute little outburst in court with the judge, the judge mentions something to the effect of something being reworded in the affidavit to reflect....I couldn’t really get a whole lot bc IY was talking over him...did anyone else catch that? I’m going to go rewatch to see if I can hear...
Yes, I noticed that. I believe he said the original affidavit was amended. To me that meant void, and the new one takes precedence. He said both would have justified a charge or been approved, something like that.

Dude.. we are all here speculating. Some of us just might be pros as well. To each their own here. But if one point bugs someone I can appreciate their focus on it. I am a believer in more heads together being better. Let’s let everyone have their own opinion, thought process and debate the thoughts without critiquing the person and calling their world fragile.

Sorry slow to respond to your question. Been away all day.

How do you know between those times

My assumption is because we know from the original affidavit she was making a purchase at 11:20, her vehicle was last seen at 12:30 traveling south on college street towards interstate.

I think if her vehicle had left the area that night and returned, it would have been caught on video or a plate reader elsewhere. UNLESS, they changed the plates, but then a camera would probably have been reviewed. So I just believe it’s accurate when they say 12:30 .

Well, well, so elegantly you've stated you're opinion of my thoughts. I'm almost pretty positive that others within this forum would not agree with you. Damn, you're nasty and very angry over a common minded post, you go girl/boy, unleash the anger, better to me then whoever you live with.

I am not implying that
I keep revisiting the snapchat conversation to her roommate,"I'm with Eric" as though the roommate knew who Eric was Maybe she was giving the name he called himself as a "clue". But, this doesn't making sense because she continues on with more texting. Plenty of time to quickly insert a few warning signals such as, "I'm afraid, screwed, scared" etc. Maybe IY asked Aniah for a lift to the 2nd gas station because (song&dance excuse) and she thought nothing of it, seemed like a nice enough guy and it was close. Why the 2nd gas station for him? I thought I had read in here, this gas station has many shady people hanging around it. Could he have picked up a gun from "one of his kind" that he knows? He tells her to hold on for a sec and comes back and re-enters her vehicle with a gun and demands her to start driving. She's the one who's driving the car through the intersection her car was last spotted. Somewhere along the way, seats where switched. He is driving and still has control over Aniah with the gun. She grabs the wheel and while he's trying to control the car and the gun, she grabs at the gun too! Gun goes off or he pulls the trigger, doesn't really matter at this point. She's dying. There lot's of missing time from the point of last seeing her car until finding her car. Plenty of time to dump her body and drive back to Montgomery and call AF for help. IMO

OMG: I had to come back in read my comment. I agree, I'm new but I'm not placing any direct vicious blame on Aniah at all. She's an innocent young victim living in a college town where everyone loves and trust everyone. Whoever posted negatively is certainly not from my age group of "been there, done that" and understands how easily and innocently my above scenario can happen. Amen

Consider this: Arrest affidavit said (and detective testified) that blood evidence was found in the passenger "compartment". This could broadly mean anywhere except the hatchback.

The spatter pattern speaks louder than any guilty mind seeking to absolve themself, of premeditated actions.

I would think, IF he pulled a gun on her at the first gas station & made her comply to take him to the second one, that whenever he got out of that vehicle, she would have bolted. If she’s brave enough to go for that gun at some point, one would think that she’d damn sure be the one to put that car in reverse & get the hell outta dodge when she saw a chance - or run if he had her keys. I wish I knew what time this footage was at that second gas station. Bc if it was shortly after 11:30, there was no time for someone else to be in the vehicle, she would have had to have been driving.

The white streaks and front right side damage, what else is 'new' within AB's car since dropping her sibling off.
She's no , there's more in plain view we're witness to, which hasn't been tallied.

We've at least 1 other person who'se been stated to have been in AB's vehicle; how would she manage multiple threats in a closed environment.

Sorry I got very disturbed when I read that post. Hit a nerve.

This is why many of us will not bring up certain things we notice in cases, you never know who is watching and reporting back to whom.
'Better not change up on me' types...

Yeah? I must be right? Actually, I’m infinitely closer than this than anyone on here. Walt is good friends with a friend of mine. Never met him, but have spoken with his friend several times. I’ve known certain things ahead of this site, only by happenstance.

There’s no need to flex here. Many of us on WS are connected to cases in one way or another, and many of us use discretion with information we may have. Some here are former LE, some attorneys, and some even knew Aniah. What we all have in common is wanting justice for her.

The spatter pattern speaks louder than any guilty mind seeking to absolve themself, of premeditated actions.

The white streaks and front right side damage, what else is 'new' within AB's car since dropping her sibling off.
She's no , there's more in plain view we're witness to, which hasn't been tallied.

We've at least 1 other person who'se been stated to have been in AB's vehicle; how would she manage multiple threats in a closed environment.

This is why many of us will not bring up certain things we notice in cases, you never know who is watching and reporting back to whom.
'Better not change up on me' types...
rbbm
I’m slightly confused on what you think I was trying to say. Can you clarify?

My feelings are the "Davis" clan has dirty hands in protecting IY. IY took it upon himself to take a young pretty girl without instruction and had no "partners in crime" with him. He was confident in his own capabilities, thinking he could handle this one on his own and ran to his small "gang" for help. I'm still awaiting more arrests to come, at least one more. It's disheartening knowing that we will never know exactly what took place this evening. LE arrested the murderer along with a few players helping him cover it up. Bless Aniah, her family, and the many, many people who actually new her and are in great sorrow.

rbbm
I’m slightly confused on what you think I was trying to say. Can you clarify?

It's a fine line we walk, when watching TOO closely at our 'knowns'. Many peripheral players are yet to write themselves out of this tragedy- as their testimony is less than trustworthy, we're left to interpret facts as they've been strewn slovenly about (her vehicle is 1 such trove, video another).
What factors emerged and at what stage, to upset AB's perspective and plans? Where might she have lept at chances or been prevented from them altogether?

"According to a District Court of Lee County document, the second suspect in Aniah Blanchard’s abduction and death, Antwon “Squirmy” Fisher, will appear in court for a hearing December 4. Fisher has been charged with first-degree kidnapping"

Second suspect in Aniah Blanchard case expected in court Dec. 4

Prior to this turn, what you postulated is quite plausible- AB driving IY under her own ability, carefully manipulated into circumstances from which she could not manage. That wide road of certainty narrowing sharply before her eyes as familiar signs fell far behind.
What would it take, before she took her life into her own hands?
Here is where those closest to this dear girl hold the clues to why her vehicle appeared as it had, officers all around, in that Montgomery apartment parking lot.

I read it the way you did, too. I wonder how Aniah knew he had a gun, though, and where to “go for it” in the car unless he got it out. With what he was wearing in the Chevron, I doubt she could have seen it. The only way that scenario makes sense to me is if he had it out threatening her with it.

My guess would be that IY was carrying a concealed gun on his person and he used it as a threat to force Aniah into her own car when he kidnapped he at the Chevron station.

I don't think she willing offered him a ride.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acalvert
Back