Found Safe FL - Braxton, 6, & Bri’ya Williams, 5, seen playing in yard, Jacksonville, 15 Dec 2019

As posted prior according to Grandmother the 2 were known to follow the older children. I wonder if the older children were present? If so what did they observe. If not who were they with. Soooo many questions. I'm sure LE has asked and if they know the answers that's all that matters.

@brittneyANjax
We just talked with grandma and grandpa of Bri’ya and Braxton Williams. They are worried sick, they’ve been sitting in their car outside their home all night praying the kids come wandering up. They just got more fliers to pass out along W. Beaver Street
@ActionNewsJax

Oh my gosh. That breaks my heart.

"The family has been and remains cooperative," Williams said. "Right now everything is an option."

JSO released an incident report Monday, nearly 24 hours after Braxton and Bri'ya were last seen playing in a front yard in the Paradise Village mobile home park.

The children's father, Bryan Williams, told officers he was outside setting up for a bar-b-cue and the children were outside with him, according to the report. He told officers he noticed his two children were no longer outside with him at about noon and he tried to find them.

Bryan Williams called 911 to report them missing, the report states.

JSO Public Information Officer Christian Hancock said Sunday family members searched for an extended period of time before reporting them missing to JSO at around 1:30 p.m.
Jacksonville Sheriff | Both parents were home when children went missing, family cooperating with police

A JSO command center just pulled up to the left.

Currently out here for JSO:
-150 investigators
-100 patrol officers
-40 recruits
-K9 and dive teams
-Multiple JFRD crews
-They also have state and federal resources.

3E874518-B51A-479B-A174-810C3DF271D8.jpeg

Elizabeth Pace on Twitter

Buses are coming and going to drop off/pick up JSO employees.

Elizabeth Pace on Twitter

Siblings part starts at 2:39

Reporter: And how many siblings? One of the neighbors was saying they play with their siblings a lot.
Grandmother: Um, (looks to husband = Papa), how many?
Grandfather: Seven.
Grandmother: Yeah, seven.
Reporter: So they got some older brothers and sisters worried about them too?
Grandmother and grandfather: Yes, yeah (nods).
Reporter: They're probably asking a lot of questions, huh?
Grandmother: (sighing) Yes, everybody is devastated right now.

Last edited:
On pg. 2 alyssa posted neighbours out walking saw a woman speed away with 2 kids in the backseat. Let's hope it was them and taken by a Family/Friend with good intentions. Best outcome I can see.
This is the one I keep hoping to read more about. With as ruthless as reporters can be, I’m surprised one hasn’t tracked them down and got more information out of them.

Also, I apologize in advance if someone has already addressed this by the time I catch up on this thread. This way it doesn’t have to be commented on again.

This is the one I keep hoping to read more about. With as ruthless as reporters can be, I’m surprised one hasn’t tracked them down and got more information out of them.

Also, I apologize in advance if someone has already addressed this by the time I catch up on this thread. This way it doesn’t have to be commented on again.
Agree. We have not heard anything beyond the initial report. Unless I missed something.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janewiththedogs
Back