TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to dinner and now I’m 40 pages behind . I saw a video earlier of MF in a court room regarding traffic charges? When was that taken? I was really confused about that.
They picked her up on traffic charges at first. Then tacked on the other charged after that. They had to get their ducks in a row,get DNA,and autopsy before murder charges could be pressed.

Attachments

• upload_2019-12-20_22-17-33.png
    upload_2019-12-20_22-17-33.png
    245 bytes · Views: 13
The posts are coming so fast and furious I can’t keep up!

Regarding how Heidi was made to leave the apartment, I think MF picked up the baby and after that, she had total control over Heidi. JMO.

Sorry if someone has already posted this theory - I’m trying to keep caught up but my non-Websleuths life keeps interfering!!
I never thought of that. I can see that happening.

I'd love to know the details of how MF pulled off that FaceTime call to Chris Fine's sister wherein she pretended she had just given birth to Margo and held her up to the phone. Like, where was she? Were they still in the hospital, or back at HB's studio apartment where her mother was also helping? Either way, how did she manage to get someone else's newborn baby to herself for a call like that where she was that confident that nobody would overhear? Because that call sure sounds like evidence she was planning this kidnapping for at least 2 weeks (obviously it could have been much longer).

Mods, stop these conversations about someone claiming to be the baby’s father. This is so unlike websleuths to allow people sleuthing innocent people and then the integrity of the deceased. **** this down.

My apologies if I’m doing something wrong by confirming what was said earlier in the thread. I don’t believe anyone is sleuthing anybody inappropriately. I didn’t see it mentioned here at all until the claimant did his YouTube interview. But if it’s against the rules I’m happy to not discuss it. I just found it odd that people were dismissing it as rumor and/or saying the guy is an imposter.

Mods, stop these conversations about someone claiming to be the baby’s father. This is so unlike websleuths to allow people sleuthing innocent people and then the integrity of the deceased. **** this down.

I don’t know exactly what conversations you’re referencing, but I just posted an article, here again, that says, “She’s now in foster care while police and CPS investigate. A spokesperson for CPS said this is standard procedure...CPS caseworker must confirm that people claiming to be related to Margot in fact are.” I dont think people are speculating beyond what the actual authorities, entrusted with the care of the baby kidnapping victim, are also investigating.

Who, WHO would do something this brazen, unacceptable and immoral?! A tee-total soulless freak? A made for movies monster? A baby-less deranged psychopath whose cheese finally and officially slipped off their last cracker?! God, I’m so angry. So disgusted. I’ve never seen any betrayal worse than this, outside of someone killing their own child. Just my own freakin opinion.
I know what you mean. Just when we cannot fathom that the world can become a darker place indeed it does.

It would help if they mentioned whether the argument was between 2 women or not. They don't make it sound that way, which is odd, because the neighbors knew who lived there. You'd think the sex of the voices would be discernible.

Did the dog bark? Were there other sounds, like banging?

Maybe they heard a frustrated boyfriend yelling into a phone: “What the hell? Where are you? I said I was coming home early and you’re not even here?”

One of the charges is abuse of a corpse. I guess I don't know what that means.
In Texas, apparently even the act of storing a body in a car trunk, might meet the definition.

a) A person commits an offense if the person, without legal authority, knowingly:

(1) disinters, disturbs, damages, dissects, in whole or in part, carries away, or treats in an offensive manner a human corpse;

Texas Penal Code § 42.08 | FindLaw

@gitana1 thoughts?

84 pages in this thread?!....
it has grown 50 pages in a few hours!
I thought something new had happened!

But no...
I have seen more drama play out then a Lifetime movie...

Please people leave SC alone LE cleared him...
use sources that are verifiable and trusted...
and be nice to each other...

Again, what is abuse of a corpse?
Moving after death??

Abuse of a Corpse | What is the punishment for Abuse of Corpse in Texas?

According to Section 42.08 of Texas Penal Code, (a) A person commits the offense of abuse of a corpse if he or she, without legal authority, knowingly:

(1) disinters, disturbs, damages, dissects, in whole or in part, carries away, or treats in an offensive manner a human corpse;
(2) conceals a human corpse knowing it to be illegally disinterred;
(3) sells or buys a human corpse or in any way traffics in a human corpse;
(4) transmits or conveys, or procures to be transmitted or conveyed, a human corpse to a place outside the state; or
(5) vandalizes, damages, or treats in an offensive manner the space in which a human corpse has been interred or otherwise permanently laid to rest.

I'd guess it's #1, as Heidi was never interred. :(

Yes to add on to what Arkay and Steelelady said, I work with people who have developmental disabilities, and specialize in abnormal behaviors. Because of this I have seen MANY small women do things you would not believe they have the strength to do, including a 33 year old woman- 5’6, 140lbs, physically lift a 6’2, 150lb man off the ground and throw him. She was angry and her adrenaline was pumping.
Indeed, and it can be quite overwhelming to witness and try to calm that person down, to which many times, takes restraint from 2-3 people, and you have stay with them in that position until the adrenaline rush has completely subsided. Sometimes they are triggered, and sometimes it happens out of the blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Protocol136