Found Deceased MI - Kevin Bacon, 25, met someone online, Swartz Creek, 24 Dec 2019 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Kevin drove to the accused killer's home, took his clothes off, engaged in sexual activity, was murdered. Killer then had his clothes bagged up and drove his car to the location where the workout gym (in his photos) is located and abandoned it.
Kevin's roommate commented that he only told her he was meeting up with someone in Swartz Creek. That makes me think that they may have met at the parking lot his car was found in. I don't know much about role playing or BDSM but from what I do know, it wouldn't be unusual that ML may have instructed Kevin to undress and change into something else (leather? Robe?), leave his belongings in his vehicle, maybe even be blindfolded during the transport to not know where he's going all as part of the dominance/submission intent. JMO.

Otherwise, he would have needed assistance taking the car back OR used a taxi/ uber/ lyft. Or, as someone else said, the clothes were just dropped off later. One news report stated that the clothes were found the day after his car was found. The family dollar parking lot is 20 miles from ML's home.
MOO.

Last edited:
Yes, but if you read the article ( previously attached), it explains why they didn't. The kidnapping charge related to custodial interference (i.e.not returning his children when ordered), may have had little impact given the totally different circumstances. In this case, police indicated the man was chained up in the basement while engaging in consensual BDSM/role playing and that he was unchained when they were finished. Then that he decided to leave when they were laying in bed and ML only chased him due to wanting his $300 cape back.

Now in hindsight after knowing what happened to Kevin, I'm sure they would have an entirely different impression of that incident. :-(
I'm not sure I believe that rendition of what happened in hindsight now. I suspect that is the sanitized version. That poor guy was only in bed with him afterwards so he could buy time to escape, MOO. I have no idea if that's true, but he evidently was terrified to the degree he fled for his own safety. I think my emotions are clouding my opinion, so I appreciate your well thought out posts.

I'm not sure I believe that rendition of what happened in hindsight now. I suspect that is the sanitized version. That poor guy was only in bed with him afterwards so he could buy time to escape, MOO. I have no idea if that's true, but he evidently was terrified to the degree he fled for his own safety. I think my emotions are clouding my opinion, so I appreciate your well thought out posts.
Oh, I completely agree that is likely true! I imagine that he may not have reported all of the details due to fear, embarrassment, possible judgment/discrimination from LE (All MOO). That said, the article was written back in November before Kevin was missing so the rendition was accurate at least at that time.

Latunski did not appear in the courtroom. Instead, Latunksi was arraigned via video from an undisclosed room. He appeared on a screen with a full beard, his hands cuffed behind his back. When asked if his name was Mark Latunski, he said that was not his name, that his name was “Edgar Thomas Hill" and that Mark Latunksi was his nephew.

District Court Judge Ward Larson glossed over the response, instead reading the complaint stating Latunski was accused of murdering Kevin Bacon on or about Dec. 24 and mutilated or defaced his body.

Latunski was then appointed a public defender.

A preliminary examination was set for Jan. 8, 2020 at 8:15 a.m. and a pretrial on Jan. 14, 2020 at 2 p.m.

Latunski will be held pending trial with no bond after a request was made by prosecutors, Larson ruled.
Man arraigned on murder, mutilation charges in Kevin Bacon case

Latunski told a judge his name is Edgar Thomas Hill and Mark David Latunski is his nephew, but the judge ignored that. Latunski remains in custody at the Shiawassee County Jail with no bail offered.

50-year-old formally charged with murder, mutilation of Kevin Bacon

Photo at link

BBM

“...but the judge ignored that...”

Somehow that gave me a little smile, and a little relief from the horror that we are all following.

Let’s hope all his forthcoming attempts at sounding insane - and we know there will be many - will also be treated the same way.

Video interview with ML's husband.

EXCLUSIVE: Murder suspect's husband talks about why he left relationship months ago

ETA:

"We’re not together anymore because he (Latunski) started saying some very unusual and unreasonable things.. accusations. He claimed that the neighbor was polluting our water. He claimed that his family was not his family. That his biological family was not his.. that his children were not his. He said I can no longer bathe in the house because it was toxic," said Jamie Arnold.

EXCLUSIVE: Murder suspect's husband talks about why he left relationship months ago
FLINT, Mich - Jamie Arnold tells Mid Michigan NOW he seperated from his husband Mark Latunski because he feared for his life and noticed changes in Latunski.

According to court documents Mark Lutanski has been charged with one count of open murder and one count of mutilation of a human body in connection to the death of 25-year-old Kevin Bacon.

Arnold said he seperated from Latunski three months ago.

Click here to get BREAKING NEWS updates on this story by downloading the Mid Michigan NOW News APP.

"We’re not together anymore because he (Latunski) started saying some very unusual and unreasonable things.. accusations. He claimed that the neighbor was polluting our water. He claimed that his family was not his family. That his biological family was not his.. that his children were not his. He said I can no longer bathe in the house because it was toxic," said Jamie Arnold.

I should not have clicked the link that was posted, which was this sick freak's bio page on a *advertiser censored* site. But I did, and now have seen a photo of his body parts which look deformed. A man like him cannot be rehabilitated. Ever. May be the sickest thing I have seen in a very long time. I hate the thought of what Kevin endured.

Video interview with ML's husband.

ETA:

I find this very strange as ML was posting photos with his husband as late as the Sunday before Christmas. JA's Facebook also had his main photos on his profile with ML until he changed them and then deactivated his account two days ago.

It sounds like a great effort to distance himself from ML and give credence to an insanity claim, though. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa