Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inside info: Troopers are NOT inclined to "facilitate" NP's game plan of getting Fd processed & in front of the Judge "immediately/today". Amazing just how long that transport might take! PS: highway traffic is LIGHT! & DH (retired trooper) says "lights & sirens" probably not activated until city traffic!

Fotis Dulos and girlfriend arrested for murder in case of missing Connecticut mom Jennifer Dulos

Fotis Dulos, the estranged husband of missing Connecticut mom Jennifer Dulos, was charged Tuesday with her murder, according to a source familiar with the case and his defense attorney.

Fotis Dulos' girlfriend, Michelle Troconis, is also charged with murder. An attorney, Kent Mahwinney, is charged with conspiracy to commit murder.

Fotis Dulos and girlfriend arrested for murder in case of missing Connecticut mom Jennifer Dulos

Unrestrained in the front seat? WTF?

upload_2020-1-7_12-11-24-jpeg.224355

Fotis Dulos, the estranged husband of missing Connecticut mom Jennifer Dulos, was charged Tuesday with her murder, according to a source familiar with the case and his defense attorney.

Fotis Dulos' girlfriend, Michelle Troconis, is also charged with murder. An attorney, Kent Mahwinney, is charged with conspiracy to commit murder.

Hey this is even better than what I heard. Murder for Michelle. Awesome! Fox said conspiracy but it will all come out. Thanks!!
:p

I am doing the biggest g**-damn HAPPY DANCE YOU HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if I could nail a cartwheel I'd be doing one...but I would end up in the Emergency Room. This old, fat woman hasn't seen a cartwheel since 1968...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa