Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another way to look at MT, is why didn't she ever choose alternative behaviors? Everyday was an opportunity to do that, but she never did, just went deeper and deeper.
I would have saved my own skin so fast especially if I had no idea this was going to happen. She did know though. Even though it would have most likely been a lie, why wouldn't you tell LE that you were also scared for your own life? And then spill everything! She knew what was in those trash bags they found. What was her mama thinking? I wonder what Bowman advised. A sharp atty can skate a very thin line. He can't put words in her mouth but he could certainly give her an idea of how to proceed. An atty would say something like this: Wow, knowing what's happened, you must be afraid. I understand why you might be scared to speak up. It's probably better to tell everything you know. And the client, if they have a brain, a light bulb goes off! The client realizes their atty is basically giving them a subtle message of what to say. MT should at this point in the scenario start to shed some crocodile tears and tell Bowman, oh yes, I really am scared for my life. FD is a terrible person and that's why I didn't tell everything. I'm so scared. As for me, I wouldn't need an atty to take me by the hand like this to figure it out. I would have known exactly what to say. I wonder if Bowman presented that option to her and she still wouldn't take it. MOO.

So there's the question: how many bags left Welles and how many bags were filled later?

If they have her clothes (and they do), then they know a lot. From blood spatter and saturation as well as tears, cuts, etc. If there are cuts, there's a wealth of information there. They know what cut it.

I wish somebody'd offer Fudge an unsellable mcmansion and some cash if he can track that knife down. Home Goods special? Kitchen knife from home, replaced with Home Goods knife? Beloved Greek knife from childhood? Is it too much to wish for its recovery and for it to have an ivory handle with FD's initial carved into?

I am sickened to think FD stripped beautiful JDf, and with the same level of detachment as he de-logo-ed his vintage bicycle. And probably for the same reason. And worse.

With his early exposure to taxidermy, I'm horrified to consider what else he can do, detached. We've seen, just in his interviews, how heartless and sick he is.

KM needs to roll. Even he has to be repulsed by what happened on May 24th. He's bad but he's no FD.

JMO

Pytranker and FD seem incredibly stupid in actually bringing and handing over the phone, if it actually contained any incriminating evidence that they were trying to hide, IMO. One almost suspects that it might have had fake or misleading "evidence," the way they brought it right into the building unasked and handed it over, IMO. As to KM falling and destroying his phone, I would like to know if he sought medical attention or if he just says that he fell. it seems a little fortuitous that he destroyed some phone information just as FD was being interviewed by LE, IMO.

I get the sense that FD doesn’t EVER go anyplace without his phone, with the notable exception of his trip to New Canaan to kill Jennifer. And he only left it at home because he knew it would incriminate him if he took it with him. He, for some reason, didn’t think the police would want to know where he was at any other time that day! Hard to imagine that he could be as smart as he thinks he is, with activity like that-just imagine how difficult this case could be to prosecute if he and MT had simply left their phones at 4JX on the evening of 5/24.

I get the sense that FD doesn’t EVER go anyplace without his phone, with the notable exception of his trip to New Canaan to kill Jennifer. And he only left it at home because he knew it would incriminate him if he took it with him. He, for some reason, didn’t think the police would want to know where he was at any other time that day! Hard to imagine that he could be as smart as he thinks he is, with activity like that-just imagine how difficult this case could be to prosecute if he and MT had simply left their phones at 4JX on the evening of 5/24.

And, from the arrest warrants, Fd was busy trying to contact LA to make arrangements to get the kids on Saturday during that time Friday night. There is also the call made to KM phone while still driving after he dropped off the last bag. Fd was orchestrating from the Raptor....what a dude...or doofus!

Unbelievable he wasn't removed as a coach right after the first DV arrest. What's wrong with LL?? (& surprised parents would be ok with it).

MTs behavior has been despicable and she's made tons of terrible choices, no argument there. I think we both see her the same way, but I'm trying to look at her through the lens of a psychiatric diagnosis as a way to try and understand why she acts the way she acts. Hope that makes sense. MOO.

I understand your point. I personally believe anyone committing a violent act against another person is mentally ill in some form. I just won’t excuse it and I don’t think jurors should be allowed to do so either. Any way you look at it, Jennifer didn’t deserve to be murdered and MT hasn’t shown any remorse or helped LE clear up the case. So I don’t even think of her mental state. I think about those five children without their mother and MTs child who has to face this embarrassment of a mother.
I suppose every case should be judged on its own merit. That is why we have defense lawyers. This one however is so heinous, I hope all three of them go away until they are very old.

Rsbm

I think the banging sounds the neighbors heard early the next morning were Dulos breaking down his "beloved", and unique childhood bike. That bike label is also going to come back and bite Mr. Patter right in the tush! This is not a common bike, can clearly be tied to Dulos (it can actually be seen in the back of the Toyota in surveillance video), and it disappeared immediately after Jennifer's murder. Juries just love that type of unique evidence.

IMO, there is a LOT more evidence like this out there, because as has been posted here, Dulos created way too many opportunities for LE to connect him to this murder. In that sense, he was really, really dumb. More contact points, more evidence. It really is that basic.

If I were KM's lawyer, I would be knocking the prosecutor's door down for a deal. Such deals are necessary evils and it now appears he MAY be the least culpable of the three of them. That, of course, is speculation on my part, but at least there is yet another person who can help convict the Devil.

KM's career is over. He is going to get disbarred. He needs to understand that the only way for him to potentially lessen his prison sentence is to cooperate, completely and truthfully. Whether he chooses to do so is another matter. Dulos has put KM squarely in the middle of this conspiracy, so KM should know exactly that the only person Dulos will "save" his himself.

Idk if the banging was home breaking up the bike because if I am recalling correctly there were pieces of the bike dumped during the albany date night which was the night before the banging.

To date: still NO consequence’s meted out for monies found to pay his bail and lawyers fee’s.

He’s still willing to roll the dice by seeking sole custody in Family Court where he should need to cough up his financials
to show how he can support his 5 kids.
Roll
Roll
Roll
Roll
and always wins .

/please don’t flame me; this is not “pro-Fotis”/

Of course Fotis should provide honest answers about his financials, but not to show he has money. Money has nothing to do with being an appropriate parent or guardian.

Putting oneself ahead of children in negotiating a separation agreement- which Fotis did in many ways as widely discussed here- is not what an appropriate parent or guardian does. One of the ways Fotis does this is by not honestly discussing his financial situation. He claims poverty while living lavishly and paying an expensive team of sleezoid defenders who also have not even given lip service about concern for the children.

However, if it were true that Fotis had no money, that in itself would have nothing to do with his appropriateness has a parent.

Rsbm

Idk if the banging was home breaking up the bike because if I am recalling correctly there were pieces of the bike dumped during the albany date night which was the night before the banging.
Also, the banging was at Sturbridge far, far away from Farmington. A bike logo was found at Albany Ave but I just looked and didn't see any reference to "pieces".

So there's the question: how many bags left Welles and how many bags were filled later?

If they have her clothes (and they do), then they know a lot. From blood spatter and saturation as well as tears, cuts, etc. If there are cuts, there's a wealth of information there. They know what cut it.

I wish somebody'd offer Fudge an unsellable mcmansion and some cash if he can track that knife down. Home Goods special? Kitchen knife from home, replaced with Home Goods knife? Beloved Greek knife from childhood? Is it too much to wish for its recovery and for it to have an ivory handle with FD's initial carved into?

I am sickened to think FD stripped beautiful JDf, and with the same level of detachment as he de-logo-ed his vintage bicycle. And probably for the same reason. And worse.

With his early exposure to taxidermy, I'm horrified to consider what else he can do, detached. We've seen, just in his interviews, how heartless and sick he is.

KM needs to roll. Even he has to be repulsed by what happened on May 24th. He's bad but he's no FD.

JMO
I love your post but I do believe KM is as bad as FD. We only know the depth of how bad FD is because of the AWs, Jennifer’s blogs, etc. We don’t yet know what all KM did to his ex wives and how he may have threatened and/or beat them and then got away with it because he is an attorney. I believe he was in a deal with FD to kill both wives. So yeah, FD is a horrible human being but in my mind so is KM. We don’t know the half of it yet.

If the theory that JD and KM had made an arrangements to kill and dispose of each other's wives, then each would have had to be sure they had an air tight alibi when their own wife was killed. And that was a fiasco for JD, he couldn't pull even that off.

I love your post but I do believe KM is as bad as FD. We only know the depth of how bad FD is because of the AWs, Jennifer’s blogs, etc. We don’t yet know what all KM did to his ex wives and how he may have threatened and/or beat them and then got away with it because he is an attorney. I believe he was in a deal with FD to kill both wives. So yeah, FD is a horrible human being but in my mind so is KM. We don’t know the half of it yet.

Think of his wife- he is out on bond - paid for with marital assets so only around half of it is thrown away in his mind- he tried to run - he tried to kill her it appears- he sent a menacing man to at least scare her it appears- police and family court have treated her terribly-

Good heavens! Who is going to pay for her security?

I would have saved my own skin so fast especially if I had no idea this was going to happen. She did know though. Even though it would have most likely been a lie, why wouldn't you tell LE that you were also scared for your own life? And then spill everything! She knew what was in those trash bags they found. What was her mama thinking? I wonder what Bowman advised. A sharp atty can skate a very thin line. He can't put words in her mouth but he could certainly give her an idea of how to proceed. An atty would say something like this: Wow, knowing what's happened, you must be afraid. I understand why you might be scared to speak up. It's probably better to tell everything you know. And the client, if they have a brain, a light bulb goes off! The client realizes their atty is basically giving them a subtle message of what to say. MT should at this point in the scenario start to shed some crocodile tears and tell Bowman, oh yes, I really am scared for my life. FD is a terrible person and that's why I didn't tell everything. I'm so scared. As for me, I wouldn't need an atty to take me by the hand like this to figure it out. I would have known exactly what to say. I wonder if Bowman presented that option to her and she still wouldn't take it. MOO.
It seems like she could have cut a deal for her testimony, like kk in the Frazee case. But maybe they don't need her testimony....

Dean v. Dulos
122.00 01/10/2020 D COUNTERCLAIM
Document.gif

Untitled Page
Shoot , this won’t open for me .
Did anyone read it ??

I apologize because after you read this, you won't be able to unsee it. Per @sleuth66's excellent timeline, we have merry maid Michi in the master bathroom at 80MS in the afternoon, seeing FD down below. If whatever was happening at 80MS was nearing completion, I'm guessing that the cleaning MT needed to do was OF HERSELF. IMO I bet she was in that bathroom TO SHOWER, to shower off what she'd just seen, just done. Wouldn't be surprised if FD came up and joined her. Test out that new hot water heater. She DID tell LE that they'd showered together. Evasion of the truth being what it is, she just got the time and the location crossed. Easy to do WHEN YOU'RE TELLING A STORY. EE could well have arrived just after they finished cleaning. Each other. The whole afternoon had to be an adrenaline rush of wicked proportions.

I've long advocated here for AGREE and DISAGREE buttons, as opposed to LIKE. Now we need one for PUKE.

Not much of a selling feature for his homes to know FD and his mistress sullied them.

JMOO

And what's the number one way to know someone is lying? When they volunteer extraneous information. MT wanted LE to know they showered together, had that fun fact right st the ready, but couldn't remember if she did or didn't pick her daughter up from school. "What a terrible web you weave, when you practice to deceive."

There is no shortage of liars in this tragedy

JMOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members