GUILTY NM - Sasha Marie Krause, 27, murdered, Farmington, 18 Jan 2020 *arrests*

San Juan County Sheriff's Office, NM

MISSING PERSON ALERT: 27-year-old, Sasha Marie Krause was last seen in the Crouch Mesa area near the Lamp & Light community by Dino Mart on January 18th. We are actively trying to locate her and would like to speak to anyone that might have seen her. If you have information on Sasha Krause, please contact dispatch at 505-334-6622 and ask to speak with Detective Strang.

Sarah is a young Mennonite woman missing from Farmington.

Here Are The 10 Most Dangerous Towns In New Mexico To Live In

Farmington is listed as being the 4th most crime ridden town in NM.

Last edited:

MISSING PERSON ALERT: 27-year-old, Sasha Marie Krause was last seen in the Crouch Mesa area near the Lamp & Light community by Dino Mart on January 18th. We are actively trying to locate her and would like to speak to anyone that might have seen her. If you have information on Sasha Krause, please contact dispatch at 505-334-6622 and ask to speak with Detective Strang.

Just adding her photos:
83082397_3243850458976667_24459246045233152_n.jpg
82341076_3243850528976660_3687948031774162944_n.jpg
EOr8Q2GX0AUPP3F.jpeg

Sasha Krause: Missing - MennoNet.com

Sasha Krause who lives at Farmington, NM and works at Lamp & Light Publishing has disappeared since Saturday evening around 8pm. Saturday evening she went to the church to get her SS books, and has not been seen since. The evidence points to an abduction, at this point the authorities are working with the church to do all they can to find her. A vehicle was seen hurriedly leaving the church/compound area around the same time she was last seen, but at this point nothing has turned up.

Sasha Krause: Missing - MennoNet.com

Sasha Krause who lives at Farmington, NM and works at Lamp & Light Publishing has disappeared since Saturday evening around 8pm. Saturday evening she went to the church to get her SS books, and has not been seen since. The evidence points to an abduction, at this point the authorities are working with the church to do all they can to find her. A vehicle was seen hurriedly leaving the church/compound area around the same time she was last seen, but at this point nothing has turned up.

Not good.

My first thought was that maybe she wanted to live a new life, but if evidence points to abduction, I truly hope they find her soon. Also that it was in such a dangerous neighborhood.

BBM:

Ditto.

Same initial thought occurred to me, and unless/until MSM or LE substantiates the rumors swirling around in SM, I still see the likeliest scenario as her having left voluntarily with someone.

I think we would see more urgency and different language being used by LE here if they believed she had been abducted, i.e., describing her as being endangered, description of possible vehicle seen leaving the area, etc.

JMO.

As a local I am very concerned for this lady. I hope she just decided to get away, but I don't feel like that is what happened.

While I believe our local PD does many great things for the community, it is a well known fact around here that LE frequently drag their feet and are slow to inform the public of concerning issues . Also there is very little local media coverage, especially concerning missing persons.

I do not believe Sasha left willingly and am afraid that something bad happened to her. From my experience this particular area has a lot of drug users that commit petty crimes.

I worry that she walked into a situation where some druggies were looking for some easy cash and things went wrong.

As a local I am very concerned for this lady. I hope she just decided to get away, but I don't feel like that is what happened.

While I believe our local PD does many great things for the community, it is a well known fact around here that LE frequently drag their feet and are slow to inform the public of concerning issues . Also there is very little local media coverage, especially concerning missing persons.

I do not believe Sasha left willingly and am afraid that something bad happened to her. From my experience this particular area has a lot of drug users that commit petty crimes.

I worry that she walked into a situation where some druggies were looking for some easy cash and things went wrong.

Sheriff's Office investigating missing Farmington woman in Mennonite community

There is finally some local media coverage for her.

Posted 7 hours ago by the San Juan County Sheriff’s Office, NM:
“MISSING PERSON: Please help us share this post.

At approximately 3am on January 19, 2020, San Juan County Sheriff’s Deputies were dispatched to Lamp & Light Publishers on Road 5577 in Farmington, NM in reference to a missing person. 27-year-old, Sasha Marie Krause was last seen leaving her residence on January 18, 2020 around 8pm and never returned. Sasha’s vehicle was located parked nearby a church in the area where she resides. Detectives with the San Juan County Sheriff’s Office are actively searching for Sasha and working closely with her relatives and members of the Mennonite community to locate her. Detectives are currently obtaining surveillance from local businesses, interviewing potential witnesses and diligently working through the early stages of the investigation. Please continue to follow the San Juan County Sheriff’s Office social media sites for accurate and updated information. More information will be released as it becomes available. If you have seen Sasha or have any information regarding her disappearance, please contact dispatch immediately at 505-334-6622 and ask to speak to Detective Strang.”
A78CE473-B35A-4ED6-A844-0CE27E48CF94.jpeg

ETA:
Same information on other platforms:
Instagram: SanJuanCounty Sheriff's Office on Instagram: “MISSING PERSON: At approximately 3am on January 19, 2020, San Juan County Sheriff’s Deputies were dispatched to Lamp & Light Publishers on…”

Twitter: SJC Sheriff's Office on Twitter

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa