GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, N E Patriots player, charged with homicides, commits suicide #8

Then there was the toradol they were giving players, I think it was at Florida State? I was given toradol after a car accident and I will say that is really good stuff.

Isn't tordol a NASID or anti-inflammatory?

I don't recall any evidence mj ever caused somebody to murder but probably found to have an effect on underlying issues or pre-existing condition of the user. MOO

Isn't tordol a NASID or anti-inflammatory?

I don't recall any evidence mj ever caused somebody to murder but probably found to have an effect on underlying issues or pre-existing condition of the user. MOO

Correct, I didn't see any studies that talked about toradol and brain function. I think I was probably just surprised they were shooting them up daily with it as doctors.

And I took the NIH study that said "exacerbates..." to mean he probably had underlying issues to begin with and this didn't help.

What You Need to Know About the Deaths Associated With Former NFL Player Aaron Hernandez

Jan 18, 2020

Even years after his death, Aaron Hernandez's transformation from an all-star tight-end player on the New England Patriots to a convicted murderer continues to baffle the world. In its latest true-crime foray, Netflix explores this shocking story in Killer Inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez.

[..]

Jordan Miller
Aaron Hernandez's Killing Fields, Kyle Kennedy, Hernandez's former cellmate, claimed that Hernandez had joked about a fourth murder. According to the book, Hernandez allegedly hired people to kill Lloyd, but they unintentionally killed Jordan Miller, a man who looked like Lloyd. Miller was shot and killed in Boston at Hyde Park in June 2013, and the circumstances of his death remain a mystery.

Correct, I didn't see any studies that talked about toradol and brain function. I think I was probably just surprised they were shooting them up daily with it as doctors.

And I took the NIH study that said "exacerbates..." to mean he probably had underlying issues to begin with and this didn't help.

I doubt it exacerbates cognitive dysfunction per se. In fact, as NSAID, it might prevent Alzheimer's and colon cancer. But I think if you frequently inject a drug with anticoagulant effect and then, you constantly hit your head, you would cause more of haemorragic mini-strokes, and it surely doesn't help.

The Netflix episodes are so good. It's a very messed up story. No one wins and it's tragic all around.
It is! I binge-watched it and 2 other Hernandez documentaries over the past few days. All of them omitted some information the other had, but overall, I think the Netflix one was the most comprehensive.

Hey my WS Friends! I’ve been watching the Netflix show about Aaron. I’ve cried several times watching it. Feel so sad for all of the victims. There are soooo many. What a class act Ursula Ward is.
With the recent death of young WR Demaryius Thomas, watching his game film with Tebow, I've been reminded of AA. I too have shed tears over his story and his victims. :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen
Back