Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching the Atty. P. 'performance' in Court today I do have to question why the names of private citizens were read out in Court and why there was nothing presented to substantiate the claims of Atty. P. that Fd privacy had been violated in his house.

Neither the Judge nor Atty Colangelo objected to anything that Atty. P. seemed to say today on these 2 issues and I'm not sure why?

Very disappointing on so many levels. Curious though if the FB Group mentioned was private or public? Not that it matters at all but if Pattisville is now infiltrating Private FB Groups then perhaps further discussion with the State and Judge might be needed. When you combine the Atty. P. threatening/menancing statements made outside Court regarding the person that supposedly invaded Fd privacy with his reading the names of private citizens out in Court, I think this is all quite concerning!

Does this mean that Atty. P. will use private investigators to track down social media commentators or otherwise publicly threaten them or will he report them in public during his next Court appearance?

MOO

But WHAT about the [REDACTED] grocery store?! Will that become a "special exemption"?
Wow. So he’s been down in NC during his “House arrest” as well. Wonder if WAZE sent him on any diversions along the way? Sounds like a pretty long leash, because we know, FDs “work” apparently gives him permission to visit Stop and Shop too. Maybe he needs to stock up on paper towels and trash bags, you know for his “work related” expenses?

Great catch with the PHONE SWITCH SHELL GAME!

I wonder if they are doing this to get around cell phone tracking and possible listening by the State.

Hope LE is all over this and knows all of these phone games are ongoing. Interesting issue though if an atty has a burner and gives that burner phone to a client - how does the atty then know what kinds of calls are being made with the burner and whether or not illegal activities are being facilitated via use of a burner phone provided by the atty to their client. Not sure about all the legal issues associated with this one as it could get tricky IMO? I would think that the idea of an atty giving a client their burner phone to be used for client communication might be ok. But Fd being well Fd most likely wouldn't honour that restriction for convos only with counsel. Any atty's here have any ideas on this? Seems like tricky ground for the atty as they have no idea what Fd might be doing with a phone that the folks from Pattisville might have provided.

If Pattisville gives client Fd a burner and client Fd then uses that burner for let's say criminal activities then it seems like there just might be a direct tie between the atty, the phone, the client and the illegal activities.

Its complicated doesn't even begin to cover it IMO....this has to be in the chapter titled "[REDACTED] they don't teach you in law school 101"!

Fotis Dulos pleads not guilty, remains out on bond, under strict house arrest

Above video has reporter mentioning that a person snuck into Fd house (aka GF house) over Christmas and took video and is seeking to sell them.

Very disturbing that this happened if true.

Hope it wasn't Fd trying to make a couple of bucks on the side! I wonder if he might set up a video cam inside 4Jx now where folks could pay by the minute to watch him go about his daily 'activities'! Not sure I would pay to watch a "Fotis cam" but perhaps others would? Or, if he really needs money then perhaps he could set himself up as a dancer of some sort or even do some traditional Greek dances, break a couple of plates from Home Goods and do it while wearing the Traditional Greek Garb with the skirt (oops, forgot that he is Turkish so perhaps traditional Turkish garb!)! Lots of 'creative' ways to make money at home Fotis, just can't be locked into thinking that you need a car to get to work!

MOO
How do we know it’s a burner and not his regular phone?

Wow. So he’s been down in NC during his “House arrest” as well. Wonder if WAZE sent him on any diversions along the way? Sounds like a pretty long leash, because we know, FDs “work” apparently gives him permission to visit Stop and Shop too. Maybe he needs to stock up on paper towels and trash bags, you know for his “work related” expenses?
Listening to all this today I am not at all convinced that the 'right hand' knows what the 'left hand' is doing here and there seem to be very different interpretations of what precisely is meant by house arrest.

How difficult can it be to follow the directive of the Court to confine Fd to his quarters? If the civil courts can't put a definition around what is meant then why not defer to military where these guidelines are quite clear IMO.

Absolutely unbelievable to me that a grocery run is allowed?

If Atty. P. and Fd can't figure this all out then perhaps the only place Fd can remain awaiting trial is JAIL!

I wish the Judge had brought this point up as I think the Judge's theory of 'three strikes' simply makes a mockery of having laws and a very specific Court order here to begin with. Also, no mention made of 'gag order' violations which was a disappointment.

Lunacy IMO.

Is anyone in Hartford paying attention to anything going on in Stamford Court?

Not sure what is going on.

MOO

Did you all see this NP quote? ‘All is fair in love and war?’
Seriously Norm?
I just can’t believe that it isn’t enough for these guys that JD is dead. They’re still raging, even at candles and flowers with her name.

‘Pattis was asked whether or not he was worried about what the public would think in terms of removing items from a memorial for Jennifer Dulos.

“The world thought you were the person responsible for your loved one's disappearance and then began to place items on your lawn or close to your home," Pattis argued. "Do you leave them there and say 'all is fair in love and war' or do you remove them? Yeah, I’m worried about the public perception.”

Pattis said he's looking forward to the trial.’

Judge orders Fotis Dulos to strict house arrest

After watching the Atty. P. 'performance' in Court today I do have to question why the names of private citizens were read out in Court and why there was nothing presented to substantiate the claims of Atty. P. that Fd privacy had been violated in his house.

Neither the Judge nor Atty Colangelo objected to anything that Atty. P. seemed to say today on these 2 issues and I'm not sure why?

Very disappointing on so many levels. Curious though if the FB Group mentioned was private or public? Not that it matters at all but if Pattisville is now infiltrating Private FB Groups then perhaps further discussion with the State and Judge might be needed. When you combine the Atty. P. threatening/menancing statements made outside Court regarding the person that supposedly invaded Fd privacy with his reading the names of private citizens out in Court, I think this is all quite concerning!

Does this mean that Atty. P. will use private investigators to track down social media commentators or otherwise publicly threaten them or will he report them in public during his next Court appearance?

MOO
I found two FB groups by that name. Both are private now but unsure as to their status before court today.

MOO
bbm. The group was apparently a PRIVATE group (ETA: at least it was as of earlier today). I didn't know until I saw the news clip about it. Here is a screenshot from the news about it:
WS FB private group doxxed in court.png

Link:
Fotis Dulos On Strict House Arrest After Tampering With Memorial To Jennifer Dulos

Last edited:
Seriously Norm?
I just can’t believe that it isn’t enough for these guys that JD is dead. They’re still raging, even at candles and flowers with her name.

‘Pattis was asked whether or not he was worried about what the public would think in terms of removing items from a memorial for Jennifer Dulos.

The world thought you were the person responsible for your loved one's disappearance and then began to place items on your lawn or close to your home," Pattis argued. "Do you leave them there and say 'all is fair in love and war' or do you remove them? Yeah, I’m worried about the public perception.”

And, BBM, “....responsible for your loved one’s disappearance...”

Norm needs a holiday. He’s getting his cases mixed up.

bbm. The group was apparently a PRIVATE group (ETA: at least it was as of earlier today). I didn't know until I saw the news clip about it. Here is a screenshot from the news about it:
View attachment 227620

Link:
Fotis Dulos On Strict House Arrest After Tampering With Memorial To Jennifer Dulos

Yes, it’s private, but how private is it, really, when you just have to answer a couple of easy questions to be approved? I think a better question, is why are people posting stuff on Facebook that that may not want surfacing, along with their name, in court? NP is going to do everything he can to muddy the waters. He will likely do the same thing with our comments here on WS. At least he doesn’t have our real names.

FD was sweeping a phone to the redhead lawyer. Rewatch the footage. First he puts the big black phone in his pocket then puts his hand in there and gives it to the redhead.
82929896_10219813159993000_4184988336194060288_n.jpg

Watch in slo mo Fotis Dulos pleads not guilty, remains out on bond, under strict house arrest
The idea that people cared for Jennifer is really too abstract an idea for NP or FD to comprehend?! Talk about a guilty conscious!

Yes, it’s private, but how private is it, really, when you just have to answer a couple of easy questions to be approved? I think a better question, is why are people posting stuff on Facebook that that may not want surfacing, along with their name, in court? NP is going to do everything he can to muddy the waters. He will likely do the same thing with our comments here on WS. At least he doesn’t have our real names.
I agree - I'd never be in one of those groups, but I'm not on FB anyway. :p

BUT for him to use the group - and particularly their names - in court, is laughable, pathetic, and possibly illegal.

That was probably taken today. The question is was it private when NP or whoever accessed it? If they were suspicious they may have changed it after he accessed it. J m o

I don’t know for a fact, but it probably was “private” before today. That word is a misnomer, because it isn’t hard to get approved for these groups. He likely has a staffer on all of the Facebook groups, and on here, too. I think he is going to make a push for colossal unfairness to his client. And I think he is going to try and make this a test case for online railroading of Fd, because all of these posts which are relatively easy to access.

NP's defense of FD's actions makes no sense to me -- why would a memorial or tribute be something that would get to FD, if he had nothing to do with her disappearance? Doesn't NP want to at least PRETEND that FD has some empathy for, if not his wife, the fact that the mother of the five children he claims to love is gone? Wouldn't a memorial to his children's MOTHER be seen as a POSITIVE and something to respect, not to throw in the garbage, if he cared for his children at all? It doesn't seem to dawn on either of these two that the hate he shows for Jennifer is damning him. The disregard for her, the smearing of her, the dumping in the garbage the same way he treated her actual person, no doubt -- NP seems as empathetically deficient as his evil client, and cannot actually even think the way a normal, empathetic person would. I think this deficiency will topple his defense. NP doesn't understand how loving people think and feel.
Guess everyone knows now how to push FD buttons.

Seriously Norm?

“The world thought you were the person responsible for your loved one's disappearance and then began to place items on your lawn or close to your home," Pattis argued. "Do you leave them there and say 'all is fair in love and war' or do you remove them? Yeah, I’m worried about the public perception.”

Does anyone else here wonder if we should check to see whether Atty. P. has a valid licence to practice?

"All's fair in love and war"???

Question for Atty. P.: Would this in your definition include: a) Murder, b) kidnapping, c) conspiracy to commit murder and d) NOT a)-c) because its all about whatever works or feels good at the time for my client and because we all know he has impulse control issues. But, please keep in mind his psychologist said that he is NOT, I repeat NOT, a psychopath.

Really, what about the law?

Really, what about being an officer of the court?

Really????

MOO

I don’t know for a fact, but it probably was “private” before today. That word is a misnomer, because it isn’t hard to get approved for these groups. He likely has a staffer on all of the Facebook groups, and on here, too. I think he is going to make a push for colossal unfairness to his client. And I think he is going to try and make this a test case for online railroading of Fd, because all of these posts which are relatively easy to access.
I have seen several of these types of groups start out public and only become private (which you are right really isn’t) after a breech. Jmo

ETA: no expectation of privacy on social media.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members