Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not see this coming at all.

I don’t understand how MT didn’t crack yet. Or even his friend lawyer ?
Or did all three of them take part in a actual murder ?
Now if FD dies, would it be easier for them to point the finger at him? All those two have to do is sing the same song blaming it all on FD.
For all of his bravado, FD couldn't take the heat so he tried to leave the kitchen. He just another "man" who couldn't "man up", get divorced and make his own money. Shame on him. MOO

From what I could see per the drone coverage -- I do believe that emergency personnel were unable to detect a pulse after 15 minutes of CPR while FD in the driveway Most likely FD was plugged in when loaded in the ambulance and faint pulse detected. He wouldn't be the first that was DOA in the parking lot and comes back after passing the hospital doors. MOO
Yeah, it would take a miracle for him to survive.

Maybe Norm can perform one...

But if FD dies and his murder trial never takes place and therefore murder is not proved, how can the other two be tried on charges related to a murder that hasn't been proven.
Would the medical examiner just say that JD died of unknown cause?
The murder would be proven during their own trials. This would happen regardless of the outcome of FD’s trial, if it ever took place.

He could be acquitted, and they could still be found guilty.

The prosecutor in their cases would make the argument that Jennifer is dead, Fotis killed her, and these two played a role in it.

We’ve seen cases where two people are charged for the same murder, their trials are held separately, and one is acquitted and the other found guilty.

One trial has no bearing on the other.

@davealtimari

There will be a bond hearing tomorrow in Dulos case even though he will not be present. He will have a new bondsman Ira Judelson, known for bailing out high-profile clients. His latest is Harvey Weinstein. Judelson said tonight he is prepared to cover all $7 million if necessary.
DBM

The efforts to revive have been reported to have lasted from 15 min to 30 min. Watching it live, the first responders worked on him from the second they pulled him from the car to fresh air and didn't stop IMO until he was loaded into the ambulance. The full on chest compressions were in evidence throughout the event IMO.

The first responders did an amazing job, IMO. Truly heroic.

I don't think we should assume permanent damage. He was in very good shape, and relatively young. He was not in grave condition. He wouldn't have been flown or considered for the treatment in NY if he were not at least in critical condition. Many have recovered fully from CO poisoning.

His lips and face had a surprising amount of color (per the NYPost photo); it appeared relatively normal to me (from that photo).
ETA: Others have confirmed this is not necessarily a good sign, as rosy skin is a hallmark of CO poisoning.

I'm just saying this because it's not an automatic assumption that he will be 'brain dead' or anything close to that. (Also don't know how much he can act that part, vs what doctors can test independently.)

We'll have to wait and see what the doctors say.

Last edited:
Well, I'm no NP fan, but the only person responsible for his action is FD. He's a grown man and fully capable of making his own decisions, which he did.

jmo
NP takes cases with virtually no chance of winning. Cases with no chance are often going to mean working for guilty and despicable clients.
MOO on a higher level we want attorneys that will take those cases. Case by case, it's awfully hard to see why we do want that as a society.
FD is responsible for himself, and extreme greed seems to be what made him a monster instead of a garden variety deadbeat.

Mark Motuzick of Capitol Bail Bonds in Hartford, said he called Dulos at about 10:34 a.m. to talk about possibly taking over the $6 million bond but Dulos told him it was “all set.”

Motuzick said Dulos seemed out of it and short of breath - like he was working out.

Medical personnel engaged in efforts to save his life after police went to the home at about noon for a well-being check after he failed to show up for the court hearing, Farmington police Lt. Timothy McKenzie said.

Sources said Dulos was unable to breath on his own and was on life support.

Police say Fotis Dulos in critical condition after attempted suicide

I don't think we should assume permanent damage. He was in very good shape, and relatively young. He was not in grave condition. He wouldn't have been flown or considered for the treatment in NY if he were not at least in critical condition. His color was good - his lips and face had a surprising amount of color (per the NYPost photo). Many have recovered fully from CO poisoning.

I'm just saying this because it's not an automatic assumption that he will be 'brain dead' or anything close to that. (Also don't know how much he can act that part, vs what doctors can test independently.)

I believe that with carbon monoxide poisoning, you actually gain a rosy hue in your face. Not sure if that would occur with lips also.

If he will be removed from support/going to die (this is what I believe will happen) I can see GF allowing the children to say goodbye. She is an educator and would most likely give them the option if it would mean some kind of healthy closure. She wouldn’t want them to regret or resent it one day. Kids are amazing, never know what they may decide or decide to say if they went.

I don't think we should assume permanent damage. He was in very good shape, and relatively young. He was not in grave condition. He wouldn't have been flown or considered for the treatment in NY if he were not at least in critical condition. His color was good - his lips and face had a surprising amount of color (per the NYPost photo). Many have recovered fully from CO poisoning.

His color being 'good' is actually the hallmark of CO poisoning - we call it a cherry red complexion. It is a bad thing. The CO latches onto the hemoglobin molecule - turning it red- and does not allow it to carry oxygen to the brain and other organs and tissues.

BBM - you think he'll make it and in what condition if he does?
Too hard to tell.
Reports are so conflicting.
Based on what I have read so far, he won't be whole again.
They are going all out, it seems.
Not sure what the guide lines are today once someone is declared brain dead before they are taken off the ventilator.
It used to be 24 hours but I think it's longer now.
We will know more, IMO, no longer than 5 days.
And HIPAA plays a large part in things today.
Medicine today is all about privacy and CYA.
Thus, the sheet barrier provided when they put him on the helicopter at UConn.
MOO.

Who all the creeps turn to when bail is being revoked....

New York City bondsman Ira Judelson said Tuesday night that he is going to take over the bond for Dulos.

Judelson is the bondsman for many high-profile defendants including well-known movie producer Harvey Weinstein.

“I was prepared to step in and write the bond today and I am still working to write the bond and going forward as if he will be needing it,” Judelson said Tuesday night.

Police say Fotis Dulos in critical condition after attempted suicide

So according to what was posted above FD was notified about 2 hours plus before he was found in the garage that his bind was being revoked? Just making sure I read some of the above posts correctly. By 11:30 when the insurance bond people showed up LE was already on the scene and efforts were underway to save his life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa