Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long time lurker, always scared to post In case I don’t post correctly! Love WS and the intelligent discussions.

I thought this same thing, but why wouldn’t SM go look for him when she started to get worried? Especially since when he did he return he would tell his dad and BM for sure.
Welcome to WS! I think her actions will be scrutinized intensely - we don’t have much MSM regarding what she was up to between her 911 call and the Friday interview imo

I hate to say this but all the military men I know are pretty strict disciplinarians and I am not saying that he was abusive or a bad dad! But he may have feared his dad more than his step-mom. He burned some carpet the day before, maybe his upset stomach was in regard to how much trouble he would be in when his dad got home?

Whatever happened she played a big part in it, I don't know how she lives with herself.

The carpet story is a rumor and as such, not allowed here for discussion. Just FYI.

As an aside, I don't know how any child-killer lives with themselves, but they do, all day long, every day of the year. How many cases have we all followed here where a mom/dad/step/guardian kills their child(ren)? Too many, that's for sure.

There are allot of "drive-uppable clearings that drop off" to "nowhere", here in CO ;) moo
Yeah- hiding a body doesn't seem to be a big deal. As we have seen many times on this forum that most people who go missing are found less than a mile from where they were last seen and their bodies can be missed, sometimes for years, after multiple extensive searches by professionals.

If you want to test this throw your jacket out in the woods and send somebody out to find it (My daughter did this once when she was very young and we were geocaching). It's still out there.

Long time lurker, always scared to post In case I don’t post correctly! Love WS and the intelligent discussions.

I thought this same thing, but why wouldn’t SM go look for him when she started to get worried? Especially since when he did he return he would tell his dad and BM for sure.

Welcome to WS @Sidneysocks! So happy you decided to finally post! Don't be scared :) Most of us don't bite lol (I kid)

Last edited:
I've seen a few references here to Gannon texting his father the day he went missing, but I haven't seen anything about that in any MSM article. Am I missing something, or is this just speculation/rumor? TIA

Yeah I looked for it too and I don't see it confirmed in any news articles or police statements

I just had a *moment*

I had to go back and rewatch RDs interviews. They are completely void of any dates / times aside the very specific departure / coming home of TS on Monday. It’s almost intentionally vague on when exactly he found them.

Never do they say WHAT day RD discovered those videos. Only that RD went to AS the “next morning”.

MOO but I’m thinking RD checked the “afternoon” time frame on Monday when GS went missing. Later that night when he couldn’t sleep, he put it up on the TV and saw more. Then took it to AS Tuesday morning the day after Gannon went missing.

THIS would explain what made AS so upset with TS and also made her leave. It’s also explanation for a lot of the bitterness in the press conference and TS interviews.

MOO ; AS knew about that surveillance tape on Day2. So did LE.
That's the only time frame that makes sense. That part about the neighbor waiting so long to check his vids was for public consumption, IMO, to cover for the vids not being released earlier. Obviously AS learned about her leaving with GS and returning without him on Tuesday when he returned, that which RD discovered on Monday. IMO.

And why? Because it is too obvious to have overlooked first time around. And within just a few hours of when he "ran away". The neighbor wouldn't have thought to look at 10 am, or 2 pm when the boy disappeared at 3-4 pm?

Imo, I think whatever has happened to handsome little Gannon was done intentionally. :(

Nothing else makes logical sense to me when weighing the circumstances surrounding his case.

A sick or injured child conveniently runs away? Nope, I don't believe that for one second. Gannon isn't willingly missing nor did he run away.

Jmho

Do we know HOW Gannon's dad learned that Gannon wasn't at home? I think I've just ASSUMED TS called him, when she was ready to do so, but it occurs to me, he may have called her, as a traveling dad/husband might. Not sure it changes anything but I'm curious if she was nonchalant or forthcoming (with her concocted string of events).

I suspect HE encouraged HER to call LE. So she did, only I bet she used all the nonchalance she could muster to sell the runaway story -- he's fine, we're calling friends, I'm sure he'll turn up -- when that phone call is released (perhaps at trial), it will be illuminating. What's the crime for intentionally misleading....?

Dad may have already been checking for a flight home... he's knows his son... knows what's likely and not likely.

Trusting his wife to call 911 with urgency, you'd think a husband could trust she'd do that. Just one more way she failed him IMO.

JMOJMO

Yeah- hiding a body doesn't seem to be a big deal. As we have seen many times on this forum that most people who go missing are found less than a mile from where they were last seen and their bodies can be missed, sometimes for years, after multiple extensive searches by professionals.

If you want to test this throw your jacket out in the woods and send somebody out to find it (My daughter did this once when she was very young and we were geocaching). It's still out there.
You are so right. Thank you for emphasizing this sad fact.
Topical recent example: Selena Shelley Faye Not Afraid.

I was just reminded of a case in Japan? ( I think) a few years back where the parents took a boy for discipline and left him in a rugged, mountain area. They just dropped him off for misbehaving and didn't think about the bears or the weather. He was found safe and not sure if the parents faced charges but it was a big story. They didn't seem to recognize how risky that move was and just thought they would scare him into behaving.

Imo, I think whatever has happened to handsome little Gannon was done intentionally. :(

Nothing else makes logical sense to me when weighing the circumstances surrounding his case.

A sick or injured child conveniently runs away? Nope, I don't believe that for one second. Gannon isn't willingly missing nor did he run away.

Jmho
I fell off the fence yesterday. I didn’t want to. I want to hope. I’m just going for it. She’s a manipulative deliberate revengeful sly malicious Sociopath. imo

Curious. I wonder how often TS drove AS's truck when he was away. Neighborhood cameras would show that. Would be quite interesting if that day was the one and only....

JMO

Another thought, if LS used Gannon's phone to ask Dad if it was okay to play elsewhere in the neighborhood, Dad may have noticed that the verbiage didn't match his son's usual lingo! That, right there, maybe have sent up a red flag!
Very good point. Also, it may have seemed odd to AS that GS would even text him when he is out of town to ask if he could go to a neighbor friends home to play. I would think if there is another adult home it would be easiest to just verbally ask the adult that is present and in charge. If this message truly was sent to dad it looks like LS is making sure there is electronic evidence to support her story of him going to a friends home since it looks like GS never returned home to send that text later in the day. JMO

For those that think she pushed him off a cliff somewhere...

how did she get him up there? Did she carry him up a mountain? 90 lbs gets heavy quickly. I doubt he could have walked as it did not appear he was running out to the car especially if she had to help him get in the truck as many suspect it looks like.

unless it’s some kind of drive-uppable clearing that drops off, I suppose. Ugh, not fun to think about.
Drive-uppable, I would imagine.
I honestly do not see him stagger getting into car. It was reported he was walking slowly but that could have been morning sleepiness.
If LE missed that outward journey and if CCTV owner missed it too on high definition cameras until he put it on his large screen TV, I seriously doubt that anybody else can see it in the versions we have available to us.
Let's face it, night before we were all 'seeing' things, big things in the night shots with the timestamps .
I believe it was Gannon in the footage. but I also believe it is next to impossible to 'guess' accurately what exactly went down- on the versions we have received.
I imagine there is far more damning footage on those cameras

I saw that Gannon has a little sister on tv the other night, there is a YouTube video of Gannon's parents and sister.

Where did the sister live?

The Mom is begging for someone to return Gannon. This was yesterday. Haven't they already figured out that this isn't going to happen? The Dad looks checked out. He knows Gannon isn't coming home.

The little sister was quite upset, not sure that having her on this video was the world's greatest idea.

Gannon Stauch's Family Pleads For His Safe Return: 'Not Giving Up Hope'

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members