CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #73

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think he was going to report them missing at all. i think he was just going to do the "they left" thing until he couldn't anymore.
That's certainly possible. I think he'd been rehearsing his spiel because he already had a narrative in mind that definitely revolved around "She left poor little me and took the kids." I had always assumed that involved calling the police, but in retrospect, I could also see it being more like he intended to do some clean up before he claimed to other people in his life who knew Shanann that she had left.

It always stood out to me in that infamous porch interview when he said, "This has to stop!" It's something someone whose wife left him all the time would say but seemed bizarre coming from someone whose wife was well-known to be very reliable and responsible and a devoted wife/mom.

In any event, ever since I saw that interview, I suspected he was going to lay the groundwork for "We had a fight and then I don't know where she went," to suggest that she was the one who was being flaky and he was just good old long-suffering husband/dad, stuck at home worrying. But the way he presented it was inept because, of course, it wasn't true, and everyone who knew them seemed to know that's not how she would have reacted to the situation. It backfired on him royally. As close as she was to her family and friends, she wasn't just going to take off and not tell anyone.

one of the traits he shares with other people with his personality disorder* is parroting other people's words....the "this has to stop" is def something he heard elsewhere.

*what i believe to be his personality disorder...moo and all that

one of the traits he shares with other people with his personality disorder* is parroting other people's words....the "this has to stop" is def something he heard elsewhere.

*what i believe to be his personality disorder...moo and all that
Yes, it wouldn't surprise me at all if he'd heard it on a movie or heard someone else use it in conversation and then he repeated it himself.

Yes, it wouldn't surprise me at all if he'd heard it on a movie or heard someone else use it in conversation and then he repeated it himself.
Like when he said "I don't know why I left it all out on the field". (Feb 18) Referring to his FAMILY, being buried/stuffed in oil vats...by him. He got the "left it all out on the field" about the same place as he got "She took my breath away". Some other movie like Top Gun, or maybe fantasy football.

Am I allowed to link to a blog here?
I read a very moving piece this morning, written by Detective Baumhover. In it, he talks about his feelings of guilt and regret, his bond with the Rzucek family, and the second CW interview last February. I am in awe of his strength and dignity. What a hero.

Am I allowed to link to a blog here?
I read a very moving piece this morning, written by Detective Baumhover. In it, he talks about his feelings of guilt and regret, his bond with the Rzucek family, and the second CW interview last February. I am in awe of his strength and dignity. What a hero.

I read it as well. It was really powerful. I hate thinking about how many people suffer from PTSD because of what CW has done. Usually Blogs aren’t allowed but I suspect this one would be. I’ll alert your post for Mods.

I read it as well. It was really powerful. I hate thinking about how many people suffer from PTSD because of what CW has done. Usually Blogs aren’t allowed but I suspect this one would be. I’ll alert your post for Mods.
So many victims, ultimately. What an enormous CW is. So many lives altered and ruined. I hope he's rotting slowly and never has another happy or peaceful moment.

Unfortunately I think CW is thriving in prison. I suspect that he is his most comfortable right now. He has put on a new mask (pretending he has been saved) and is chugging along probably feeling like he's better than the rest already because he claimed the ole JC.

Unfortunately I think CW is thriving in prison. I suspect that he is his most comfortable right now. He has put on a new mask (pretending he has been saved) and is chugging along probably feeling like he's better than the rest already because he claimed the ole JC.
He doesn't have to do a thing re meals, shelter, health care for the rest of his putrid life. I live on ss and have never been arrested, he's got zero financial stress and all he has to do is skim thru the bible all day and read to the pics of the little girls he murdered.

He doesn't have to do a thing re meals, shelter, health care for the rest of his putrid life. I live on ss and have never been arrested, he's got zero financial stress and all he has to do is skim thru the bible all day and read to the pics of the little girls he murdered.

images

Doesn't have to Adult, ever again.

What an out!

JMHO YMMV LRR

I think you’re absolutely right. However, I wonder if he’ll be able to keep the Bible Chris mask in place as the years go on. Also, I think we’ll see a very different CW if and when NK raises her unsavoury head again - especially if news breaks that she’s married. I can see that bible being left faaaaarrrr behind if that happens.
Finally - he hasn’t repented, has he? I don’t recall ever hearing a full and genuine apology (not that it would carry much weight), he’s forgiven himself and because of that, he thinks God has absolved him and that Shan’ann and her beautiful children will be waiting for him in Heaven, arms wide open to welcome him.
He’ll have an Eternity in Hell to come to terms with what he did.

I think you’re absolutely right. However, I wonder if he’ll be able to keep the Bible Chris mask in place as the years go on. Also, I think we’ll see a very different CW if and when NK raises her unsavoury head again - especially if news breaks that she’s married. I can see that bible being left faaaaarrrr behind if that happens.
Finally - he hasn’t repented, has he? I don’t recall ever hearing a full and genuine apology (not that it would carry much weight), he’s forgiven himself and because of that, he thinks God has absolved him and that Shan’ann and her beautiful children will be waiting for him in Heaven, arms wide open to welcome him.
He’ll have an Eternity in Hell to come to terms with what he did.
As far as anyone knows, he still says that Shan'ann forgave him at the moment he murdered her. He had already murdered the children, I wonder if they forgave him too.

But, IMHO, he did enjoy his freedom on the outside, and considered his marriage and fatherhood a "prison" of sorts. And CW is still in the prime of his life (physically) and probably misses carnal adventures...

Isn't life wonderful knowing this beast is locked in a cage for life? This is very similar to Christian Longo who murdered his kids and wife in 2001 and threw them in a frigid river in suitcases "to escape the shackles of domestic life".

Seriously, there are so many family annihilators like Chris that are still out there—Brad Bishop and Robert Fisher are at large. Chris Coleman is in the same prison as Chris Watts. Chris Coleman was another high-profile family-annihilator case and he was also moved here for security reasons. So thankful Chris Watts was actually caught and will die in prison. It's interesting he is at a prison here in Wisconsin where I am because he would likely be killed in prison in Colorado. I'm sure he is residing at Waupun under a different identity. Usually you would be able to find him on on https://appsdoc.wi.gov/lop/home.do

He is an evil, writhing, putrid, subhuman, .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member