Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care what race, religion, culture or planet Maggie is from. She lives in the United States. We have laws here that the person who has custody of a minor is responsible for that minor. There are alternatives if the person doesn’t want custody. Maggie had custody of Evelyn, so she is responsible for her. She’s also responsible keeping her safe and for notifying police if she believes someone has harmed or kidnapped her child. I don’t care if she likes the police. I don’t care if she doesn’t agree with US laws. I don’t care if she’s scared. Her legal obligation is to keep her child safe. She clearly failed at all of these things and is blatantly lying to police. That should earn her a spot in jail until she tells the truth and the whole truth about what has happened with her daughter for the last two months. I don’t care what Maggie thinks or feels or says. I only care about Evelyn's safety. Imo

Sounds good. I haven't even seen that Chicken Shack video. I'm interested in any CPS involvement, though.

TB reported Evelyn missing to CPS on Tuesday ( February 18), the Amber Alert was issued on Wednesday night ( February 19 ), MB's story of driving around with MB occurred sometime later on Wed. night, and HW "broken arm " interview occurred on Thursday morning (February 20).

( Just using your reply as a jumping off point in my thinking.)

The interview was an hour long. Did you watch the entire version or the edited for newsclip one? She talked about a lot of things.
Yes, she did. And as I said, she didn't ask for help from the public or plead for her daughters safe return or express any concern for her safety until she was specifically asked.
That should have been her main concern and purpose for doing the interview. What good does it do to tell everyone the story of her mother giving the baby to someone in a silver trailer? She already told LE that story and they investigated and found no evidence of that.

Her first story was that a baby sitter had her child. The second story was that her mom had the baby and wouldn't tell her where the baby was. Then, after the Amber Alert, she goes on a car-ride with her mom and now the story is that her mom handed the child off to another person? Why didn't she just say that to begin with? And why haven't LE found this person yet?

Imo

That was a previous boyfriend, KS. Evelyn appears to have spent a lot of time with him and his family while they were dating. I believe some of the photos released of EB where taken at his parents house. JMO.

Thanks for clearing that up. Now I have someone else to keep track of...and the list goes on and on

Yes, she did. And as I said, she didn't ask for help from the public or plead for her daughters safe return or express any concern for her safety until she was specifically asked.
That should have been her main concern and purpose for doing the interview. What good does it do to tell everyone the story of her mother giving the baby to someone in a silver trailer? She already told LE that story and they investigated and found no evidence of that.

Her first story was that a baby sitter had her child. The second story was that her mom had the baby and wouldn't tell her where the baby was. Then, after the Amber Alert, she goes on a car-ride with her mom and now the story is that her mom handed the child off to another person? Why didn't she just say that to begin with? And why haven't LE found this person yet?

Imo

imo, because none of those things are true and LE knows it.

Imo

Because she's a lying liar, who lies.

jmo

One possibility is that MB told her boyfriend in order to explain why EP was no longer around (after EP's leave was over and EB wasn't returned back to MB.) Maybe that is when she first began telling the story of how EP was at her mother's house. Then, later, when it was clear that AB did not have the baby the silver camper people came to life. JMO.
Except I don't think that EP ever saw his child at Christmas or was he ever on leave in TN (according to @Tricia last YTube). Unfortunately -- MB's inaccuracies are really hindering police here. And so infuriating knowing her child is at stake. MOO

Exactly how many boyfriends are there?

I'm assuming there's another one to go along with the news-referenced "Maggie Nicole Kys" FB, since we haven't met anyone with the surname "Kys" yet in connection with this case. :rolleyes:

[ETA: This is not a suggestion to sleuth someone with that surname; just a note for if it comes up in connection with another media article.]

I wonder if HW didn't want to seriously date someone with a kid - fair enough, he's young - so she got rid of the kid. He's still not biting, so she gets pregnant by him, thinking he'll have to be with her.

Romani marriage is expected at a young age (young teen to early 20's) and so is parenthood. Birth control heavily leans toward natural methods if any is used at all. Courtships are rather quick. By the time someone is in their 20's there's a very good chance they are already taking a big part in raising nieces and nephews or other family's children. Parenthood just isn't seen as a huge burden like it would be to your typical American teenager because it's a community effort to raise kids.
I don't think HW "not wanting to be a Daddy" is a motive or contributing factor here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member