Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting this sds71. I didn't "thank" the post as its contents are so disturbing...

Perhaps Pattis and Smith will file a lawsuit against themselves for legal malpractice. The fact NP was in D.C. chasing another "cause" on which to hang his forked tongue should cause him a certain amount of shame. Obviously his client was distressed as we're told Fd was calling the firm trying to set up bogus meetings to get out of the house. That doesn't sound like a man "handling" his new life experience. MOO...IMO

I just said this to my husband a couple of minutes ago. Pattis and Smith are directly responsible for Dulos killing himself when he did.

Its interesting to look at these old Atty. P. interviews and I do wonder if he will reevaluate his choices in the future to speak with the Press on an active case? I doubt it as no matter how much time he spends on the couch with his therapist, learning from past choices doesn't seem to be his strong suit IMO. But, IMO he should and this interview to me is the perfect example of why these interviews were such a bad choice for the defense and how the progressive effect of this ongoing nonsense spewing to the Press simply sunk his client IMO.

What is so fascinating is that we see Atty. P. and Dave Alimari mimicking the 'alibi scripts' up until the time of the Civil Trial (even after they knew Fd has been lying from jump IMO). By then IMO Atty. P. and Atty Smith had to have known for a good long while that Fd had been lying to them all along about virtually everything. I do wonder if Fd told his atty's the truth about anything ever? Or, was the truth simply not something that was possible for Fd to face or even speak about? IDK. I'm not sure though that the answer to having a liar as a client is to then turn around and lie every faster and harder to the Press and the Public about the case? I guess I have seen too many masterful defense attorneys for whom I have great respect work brilliantly to create doubt while never uttering a lie. Its an art and IMO you either have the chops to do it or you don't and IMO Atty. P. simply doesn't have the skill and so had to resort to the Barnum Circus Act and extreme victim shaming.

But, when you roll back the clock and start reading these Atty. P. and Chaz/AJ scripts and the DA articles it really to me demonstrates that Atty. P. did zero to verify anything that his client had told him. LE and Atty Colangelo very smartly took the Atty. P. comments and one by one picked them off in the AWs (and later the SWs) over the months until Atty. P. and Fd really had no alibi, no alternative theories and damning circumstantial evidence that would be hard for a jury to dismiss IMO.

If I recall the timeframe of this interview was during a period where Atty. P. was pushing the State hard for discovery materials and really IMO was poking the bear quite hard. It was all quite ridiculous for him to do this as each AW simply presented more and more information that IMO would become eventually impossible for Fd to believe that LE had found out. But, I think by the time AW3 rolled around, it was clear to Fd that there would be no squeaking out of the murder charge as the evidence was simply too damning. My suspicion is that Fd saw with AW3 that he was in a mess that was created by Atty. P. (whether Fd would fess up to the impact of his lying over time is unknown) and then the fiasco of the memorial desecration happened and Fd was totally exposed with no place to go except back to jail due to the bond fraud. I would very much like to know why Atty. P. simply didn't stop talking about the case from the second he realised Fd was a pathological liar (ditto for Atty Bowman allowing MT to do 3 long interviews with LE where she proved herself to also be a pathological liar)!

The hypocrisy of Atty. P. in terms of chastising the State for its expansion of the Fd motive to include the trust accounts of the children in AW3 is something that IMO is good for a giggle or two. The financial angle presented by the State was clearly connected to the ending the Family Court situation angle in a very direct way. Atty. P. has put up at least 6 absolutely nonsense IMO major explanations for the JFd missing case and at times looked hysterical and discombobulated in his scatter shot approach with the Press when discussing the case. He kept screaming about the discredited psych report long after that 'ship had sailed' and he was left looking like a bumbling fool in a sad sack suit and sneakers!

IMO the nonsense we heard in Court this week from Atty. P. when then nolle was granted by Judge White is simply a continuation of all that Atty. P. has done since this case started and its based in smoke and mirrors and sits soundly on a foundation of quicksand IMO.

What I do find so hard to take seriously about Atty. P. is that I many times simply question whether he has the best interests of his client in mind ever. The entire 'bags dropped on the lawn at 4Jx' is just another classic example of this IMO. Ok, going with this incredible 'theory' of the bags being dropped off and assuming further that Fd knew who dropped the bags off, wouldn't many attys attempt to use this information to broker a deal with LE especially when their client is protesting his innocence? Perhaps the story could be sold to LE that Fd was scared when he saw the bags the so his instinct was to dump the contents rather than contact LE at the time? IDK, the whole scenario being presented by Atty. P. per usual doesn't fit with the pattern of behaviour that we saw from Fd. Fd never demonstrated any interest in helping find Jfd, didn't express any sadness about the situation, never identified the infamous 3rd party and simply seemed fixated at the time in the early days of the case with filing for custody of his 5 children IMO. The idea that Atty. P. was going to put Fd on the stand at his eventual trial to 'explain' all this about the bags etc. is simply not credible and the fact that Fd gassed himself to death rather than face the trial tells me everything I need to know about Atty. P. and any of these 'recent revelations'. Any cards Atty. P. had IMO should have been played ages ago and now both he and his late client simply have zero credibility.

As we've discussed so many times, Fd showed up 3 hrs late at NCPD for his initial interview with no explanation to LE and then proceeded to say nothing and was absolutely uncooperative. It seems like if there were any grain of truth to this 'bag drop off story' that the time to play that card was early in the process and not now and certainly not wait to trial. So, I call absolute BS on this Atty. P. theory and per usual it was presented with no information to substantiate it. Knowing what a control freak Fd was, wouldn't you think that he would have taken many many pictures of the trash to document it? IDK, but I think he would have.

Fd never spoke with LE, even after he was represented by Atty. P. Atty. P. said yet again this week in Court that Fd was unavailable to LE due to his decision to take the 5th (this was after a prior statement where I believe he said Fd could be available to speak with LE); entire situation is lunacy IMO. It just seems that at every turn in this case where the possible opening existed to possibly broker a deal or meet with LE that Atty. P. manoeuvred things to make sure this wouldn't happen and so we see Fd never cooperating with LE. IMO its hard to figure out whether Atty. P. set his client up to fail by virtue of his 'advice' being to stay silent to LE YET speaking with Dateline and Sarah Wallace. I guess in my mind the 'stay silent' strategy would work best if BOTH Fd and Atty. P. had been silent but they never did and we saw violation after violation of the 'gag order' and the ultimate violation were the Greek Interviews. By virtue of Atty. P. speaking and his never ending and endless stories that simply made no sense, I think he sunk his client and eliminated any possibility of a deal or plea which given the circumstances was probably in the best interests of Fd in terms of time served.

Some days I can see why Atty Colangelo never spoke to the Press as when dealing with folks like Fd and Atty. P. there is no way that any comments wouldn't be totally twisted and the situation made much worse. I guess its also a function of integrity of counsel as well. Perhaps if Fd had had a different attorney that operated with integrity and coloured inside the lines then perhaps the outcome here would have or could have been quite different. It's hard to see any value in speaking with a defendant or their counsel who really have no concept of truth and really had zero interest in returning the body of JFd to her family or assisting in the investigation in any manner. I do believe that a different defense counsel could have delivered a much better result for Fd and certainly might have brought a different level of integrity to bear for the State to work with as they prosecuted the case.

IMO Fd knew what the outcome of his eventual trial would have been and it does make me profoundly sad that his attorney team of Atty. P. and Atty Smith can't acknowledge the same as that means that the mistakes made in this defense will be repeated with other clients who IMO deserve so much better.

MOO
I love your explanations. Have been following for a while, however, when Atty. P made his comments about FD finding bloody clothes on his porch, panicking and mentioning a third person. Did FD have a dual personality disorder - was he tested by a psychologist or psychiatrist? This is my opinion and thought. I did not see anything like this mentioned.

Its interesting to look at these old Atty. P. interviews and I do wonder if he will reevaluate his choices in the future to speak with the Press on an active case? I doubt it as no matter how much time he spends on the couch with his therapist, learning from past choices doesn't seem to be his strong suit IMO. But, IMO he should and this interview to me is the perfect example of why these interviews were such a bad choice for the defense and how the progressive effect of this ongoing nonsense spewing to the Press simply sunk his client IMO.

What is so fascinating is that we see Atty. P. and Dave Alimari mimicking the 'alibi scripts' up until the time of the Civil Trial (even after they knew Fd has been lying from jump IMO). By then IMO Atty. P. and Atty Smith had to have known for a good long while that Fd had been lying to them all along about virtually everything. I do wonder if Fd told his atty's the truth about anything ever? Or, was the truth simply not something that was possible for Fd to face or even speak about? IDK. I'm not sure though that the answer to having a liar as a client is to then turn around and lie every faster and harder to the Press and the Public about the case? I guess I have seen too many masterful defense attorneys for whom I have great respect work brilliantly to create doubt while never uttering a lie. Its an art and IMO you either have the chops to do it or you don't and IMO Atty. P. simply doesn't have the skill and so had to resort to the Barnum Circus Act and extreme victim shaming.

But, when you roll back the clock and start reading these Atty. P. and Chaz/AJ scripts and the DA articles it really to me demonstrates that Atty. P. did zero to verify anything that his client had told him. LE and Atty Colangelo very smartly took the Atty. P. comments and one by one picked them off in the AWs (and later the SWs) over the months until Atty. P. and Fd really had no alibi, no alternative theories and damning circumstantial evidence that would be hard for a jury to dismiss IMO.

If I recall the timeframe of this interview was during a period where Atty. P. was pushing the State hard for discovery materials and really IMO was poking the bear quite hard. It was all quite ridiculous for him to do this as each AW simply presented more and more information that IMO would become eventually impossible for Fd to believe that LE had found out. But, I think by the time AW3 rolled around, it was clear to Fd that there would be no squeaking out of the murder charge as the evidence was simply too damning. My suspicion is that Fd saw with AW3 that he was in a mess that was created by Atty. P. (whether Fd would fess up to the impact of his lying over time is unknown) and then the fiasco of the memorial desecration happened and Fd was totally exposed with no place to go except back to jail due to the bond fraud. I would very much like to know why Atty. P. simply didn't stop talking about the case from the second he realised Fd was a pathological liar (ditto for Atty Bowman allowing MT to do 3 long interviews with LE where she proved herself to also be a pathological liar)!

The hypocrisy of Atty. P. in terms of chastising the State for its expansion of the Fd motive to include the trust accounts of the children in AW3 is something that IMO is good for a giggle or two. The financial angle presented by the State was clearly connected to the ending the Family Court situation angle in a very direct way. Atty. P. has put up at least 6 absolutely nonsense IMO major explanations for the JFd missing case and at times looked hysterical and discombobulated in his scatter shot approach with the Press when discussing the case. He kept screaming about the discredited psych report long after that 'ship had sailed' and he was left looking like a bumbling fool in a sad sack suit and sneakers!

IMO the nonsense we heard in Court this week from Atty. P. when then nolle was granted by Judge White is simply a continuation of all that Atty. P. has done since this case started and its based in smoke and mirrors and sits soundly on a foundation of quicksand IMO.

What I do find so hard to take seriously about Atty. P. is that I many times simply question whether he has the best interests of his client in mind ever. The entire 'bags dropped on the lawn at 4Jx' is just another classic example of this IMO. Ok, going with this incredible 'theory' of the bags being dropped off and assuming further that Fd knew who dropped the bags off, wouldn't many attys attempt to use this information to broker a deal with LE especially when their client is protesting his innocence? Perhaps the story could be sold to LE that Fd was scared when he saw the bags the so his instinct was to dump the contents rather than contact LE at the time? IDK, the whole scenario being presented by Atty. P. per usual doesn't fit with the pattern of behaviour that we saw from Fd. Fd never demonstrated any interest in helping find Jfd, didn't express any sadness about the situation, never identified the infamous 3rd party and simply seemed fixated at the time in the early days of the case with filing for custody of his 5 children IMO. The idea that Atty. P. was going to put Fd on the stand at his eventual trial to 'explain' all this about the bags etc. is simply not credible and the fact that Fd gassed himself to death rather than face the trial tells me everything I need to know about Atty. P. and any of these 'recent revelations'. Any cards Atty. P. had IMO should have been played ages ago and now both he and his late client simply have zero credibility.

As we've discussed so many times, Fd showed up 3 hrs late at NCPD for his initial interview with no explanation to LE and then proceeded to say nothing and was absolutely uncooperative. It seems like if there were any grain of truth to this 'bag drop off story' that the time to play that card was early in the process and not now and certainly not wait to trial. So, I call absolute BS on this Atty. P. theory and per usual it was presented with no information to substantiate it. Knowing what a control freak Fd was, wouldn't you think that he would have taken many many pictures of the trash to document it? IDK, but I think he would have.

Fd never spoke with LE, even after he was represented by Atty. P. Atty. P. said yet again this week in Court that Fd was unavailable to LE due to his decision to take the 5th (this was after a prior statement where I believe he said Fd could be available to speak with LE); entire situation is lunacy IMO. It just seems that at every turn in this case where the possible opening existed to possibly broker a deal or meet with LE that Atty. P. manoeuvred things to make sure this wouldn't happen and so we see Fd never cooperating with LE. IMO its hard to figure out whether Atty. P. set his client up to fail by virtue of his 'advice' being to stay silent to LE YET speaking with Dateline and Sarah Wallace. I guess in my mind the 'stay silent' strategy would work best if BOTH Fd and Atty. P. had been silent but they never did and we saw violation after violation of the 'gag order' and the ultimate violation were the Greek Interviews. By virtue of Atty. P. speaking and his never ending and endless stories that simply made no sense, I think he sunk his client and eliminated any possibility of a deal or plea which given the circumstances was probably in the best interests of Fd in terms of time served.

Some days I can see why Atty Colangelo never spoke to the Press as when dealing with folks like Fd and Atty. P. there is no way that any comments wouldn't be totally twisted and the situation made much worse. I guess its also a function of integrity of counsel as well. Perhaps if Fd had had a different attorney that operated with integrity and coloured inside the lines then perhaps the outcome here would have or could have been quite different. It's hard to see any value in speaking with a defendant or their counsel who really have no concept of truth and really had zero interest in returning the body of JFd to her family or assisting in the investigation in any manner. I do believe that a different defense counsel could have delivered a much better result for Fd and certainly might have brought a different level of integrity to bear for the State to work with as they prosecuted the case.

IMO Fd knew what the outcome of his eventual trial would have been and it does make me profoundly sad that his attorney team of Atty. P. and Atty Smith can't acknowledge the same as that means that the mistakes made in this defense will be repeated with other clients who IMO deserve so much better.

MOO
I love your explanations. Have been following for a while, however, when Atty. P made his comments about FD finding bloody clothes on his porch, panicking and mentioning a third person. Did FD have a dual personality disorder - was he tested by a psychologist or psychiatrist? This is my opinion and thought. I did not see anything like this mentioned.

Having a movie made about your child’s life and murder is not what a parent wants, however, Maybe Jennifer’s mom would cut a deal and beat FD to the punch and tell the true side of Jennifer’s life and murder....take the air and money out of NP....monies could go to charity....something NP would, never ever do...JMOO

Also, this appears to be from probate findings...I'll try to track down more. Would love to know what came out of the Safety Deposit Box. I wonder if Anna Curry knows.:

"Also released on Tuesday was a more detailed look into the financial struggles Fotis Dulos was facing before his death.

According to probate court documents, the real estate developer had less than $200,000 of liquid assets before he committed suicide.

His limited possessions included a motorcycle, a BMW sports car, two bank accounts, assorted furniture, equipment, and multiple firearms.

The court estimated all of his assets to be worth a little more than $195,000.

Prosecutors also said Dulos had recently emptied a bank safety deposit box.

They are now trying to issue a subpoena so they can learn what he took prior to his death."

Judge sides with state, won't move forward with Dulos murder case
Less than $200,000 in assets...? WTF how was he able to keep the divorce filings going? Simple illegal assets he funneled out of the multiple spec houses from Farber Family money to Greece.
Come on Red Flags where is the IRS in all this money laundering?
How could he have not been red flagged in an IRS audit??
Now MT and KM need to be audited.
This is the main motive for the murder of JD, stop the divorce and get his hands on the kids maintenance allowance and trust funds.....just another avenue for FD to venture down to get more Farber money. MT was going to provide any funds.....and his new girlfriend had limited funds. He needed the deep pockets of the Farber family fortune, and by god he was going to get it...
Of course IMO

The criminal case against Fotis Dulos is on its last legs. In light of his death, the state has chosen not to pursue the charges he faced for the alleged murder of his estranged wife, Jennifer. But FOX61 has learned his defense team may still pursue non-criminal lawsuits.
“Potential suits that he may have and other potential claims. Malicious prosecution, wrongful death and potentially malpractice,” said Attorney Kevin Smith.
A legal malpractice lawsuit would center around Fotis’ cell phone. The phone that he handed over to New Canaan Police the first time he met with them.
“The conduct of his lawyer in giving a phone up, asking for it back and the police not returning it tells us everything we needed to know,” said Pattis, who believes Fotis Dulos was the victim of a law enforcement conspiracy.
According to the warrant, as Dulos was emptying his pockets in front of New Canaan Police he was muttering, “where is my phone.” Dulos' attorney at the time was Jacob Pyetranker. He was in possession of Fotis’ cell phone and handed it back to Fotis in front of New Canaan Police.
“That's not the best practice,” remarked Attorney Jim Bergenn of Shipman & Goodwin.
A detective asked to see the phone. The warrant says, “Dulos handed over the phone with no apparent hesitation.” It continues, “Pyetranker asserted that police had no grounds to seize the cellphone because they had no warrant.” But they both eventually walked out of the police department and the police kept the phone.
“Ultimately the phone should have been retained and mirrored. It could not have been destroyed or the lawyer would get in a heap of trouble, you are not supposed to destroy evidence,” said Bergenn.
Police claim they put the phone on airplane mode to disconnect it from the network and obtained a search warrant about six hours later. That’s when they confiscated a second cell phone of Dulos. That cell phone was used to trace Fotis to the Albany Avenue area of Hartford, where according to the warrant, Dulos was seen dumping bags of bloody items in storm drains. Pattis claims he has evidence the bags were first dropped at Dulos’ back door by a third party. He planned to call a witness at trial...
FOX61 also reached out to Attorney Pyetranker for a comment about his handling of Dulos' cell phone. As of the time this story was published, we have not heard back.

Pattis & Smith may pursue legal malpractice lawsuit on behalf of Fotis Dulos
Un[REDACTED]believable.

In all 3 interviews with LE, MT said she brought garbage bags to 80MS the afternoon of 5/24. In interview #3 she described the garbage bags as “black”.
So are those the garbage bags that the bloody clothes that FD found in the back porch of 80MS ended up in? If so why were they brought to 80MS when the clothes were at 4JC?
Or were the bloody clothes already bagged up on the back porch? And then the bags that MT brought to 80MS were for...? Keep going, Norm!

Were there other fingerprints or DNA found in/on the contents of the garbage bags, like unknown male DNA or unknown female DNA? If not, why? And who put the Mercier bike logo in the bags? This was a very sophisticated attempt to frame FD for something he had “absolutely nothing to do with” wasn’t it!

Does anyone think the “3rd party witness known to the case” that NP is referring to is LA?? We all are thinking KM or EE/PG, but maybe NP is going off even further into left field??? I mean, LA was in NY with the kids, but maybe he’ll say that she brought the bags there earlier. Don’t put it past Norm!

Last edited:
It all makes sense now!!!

KM could not believe what he was hearing and while exclaiming "unbelievable!", He loses his balance from the utter disbelief and tumbles down the stairs he was standing at the top of. While falling, the phone, still on the line with FD, goes flying out of his hand. When he finally regains conciousness he realizes his head and phone are broken but he can't remember WHY his head and phone are broken... So as any smart attorney would do, while bleeding and bruised from his fall, he runs to the phone store to get the more important of the 2 items fixed or replaced.... And then, due to the concussion, he totally forgets to go get his head checked.

I freaking hate when I have days like that!!!

/Endsarcasm

Moo... Fake (I think) scenario....jmo... IMO... Imvho... YMCA!
Hilarious!

Less than $200,000 in assets...? WTF how was he able to keep the divorce filings going? Simple illegal assets he funneled out of the multiple spec houses from Farber Family money to Greece.
Come on Red Flags where is the IRS in all this money laundering?
How could he have not been red flagged in an IRS audit??
Now MT and KM need to be audited.
This is the main motive for the murder of JD, stop the divorce and get his hands on the kids maintenance allowance and trust funds.....just another avenue for FD to venture down to get more Farber money. MT was going to provide any funds.....and his new girlfriend had limited funds. He needed the deep pockets of the Farber family fortune, and by god he was going to get it...
Of course IMO

This is an older article (February 12, 2020) that lists other monetary assets...the article I posted yesterday listed his "liquid assets":

Smith and Pattis want a temporary administrator who won’t be “hostile” to their client’s interests to be appointed.

“We feel as though Mr. Dulos’ interests should be heard,” Smith said.

Dulos was cremated, according to his death certificate that Smith provided to the probate court. The New York Medical Examiner is waiting on toxicology results before determining the cause of death, Pattis said. His sister, Rena, had said the family planned to return him to his native Greece.

Dulos died with about $200,000 in a Fidelity 401K account and he had about $14,000 in a separate personal account, Hug told the court.

"Unfortunately, it doesn't appear there was a tremendous amount of liquid assets," Hug said.

As the temporary administrator, Daly said Hug has about 30 days to inventory the assets and debts of Dulos so the court can give what's left to his five children.

The 45-minute proceeding offered details into the life Fotis Dulos was leading in the time leading up to his estranged wife’s disappearance on May 24.
Fight for Fotis Dulos’ assets — including family cat — begins in probate court

I recall reading that the Bar or Statewide Grievance Cmte has the statutory authority to audit attorney escrow accounts without notice at any time (not only when a lawyer is suspended). IMO in the interest of justice (in both the criminal cases and the Farber civil case) they should also audit the accounts of attorneys Pattis, Rochlin and Murray to find out who was paying their legal fees re FD. See links below re money laundering and attorney escrow accounts.

Reputation is Everything: Why Lawyers Should Take a Closer Look Inward at Money Laundering Risk | Exiger

Reputation is Everything: Why Lawyers Should Take a Closer Look Inward at Money Laundering Risk

@pernickety, Gotta add Atty Habib to the list as well! Still trying to figure out how he has a sealed case file with the State of CT and how an atty caught selling drugs to minors hasn't been suspended?

What is going on CT?

MOO

I am thinking they feel the same. JMO.
This is why they need time to heal per their last presser.
They are feeling it.
MOO.

@citygirl, I'd like to believe you that they are 'feeling it' following the Fd decision to gas himself to death but from reading the latest headlines posted by @sds71 regarding Atty. P. going back to square 1 on the Fd phone at NCPD and pursuing this via litigation, I don't think either Atty. P. or Atty Smith feel one [REDACTED] thing.

Nope. I think its all about the $$$ and the column inches, even if those column inches make you look like an incompetent legal fool IMO!

Knowing what we now know about the ethical standards of the various member of Pattisville, can you only imagine the legal advice that Fd would have received regarding his 2 phones on 5/25/19 from Pattisville? Can you imagine where the investigation would have been absent Albany Avenue footage? I do have to wonder why it took 6 hrs to get a search warrant on the Fd phone (holiday weekend or CT terrapin speed) and ditto for the eventual search warrant on 4Jx after Fd gassed himself (my suspicion with this one was that this search warrant was greatly hindered by Atty. P. who I believe was arguing about protected 'work product' present at 4Jx).

I do also wonder if Atty. P. and Atty Smith knew about the Fd firearms? This firearms issue is something I simply can't let go of as we have seen in so many other cases where folks out after being arrested gain access to firearms and commit some awful crimes. I also very much wonder if JFd was murdered with a firearm?

My guess is that Atty. P. realised what doomed his efforts to secure reasonable doubt for Fd was the technicolor Albany footage (ditto for MT) and so he is going back to possibly attack this piece of the evidence trail as part of whatever long term plans he has for 'getting all the evidence heard'. My guess is that the last thing Atty. P. wants to have happen is to have all the evidence heard about how Fd murdered JFd, just a guess!

I think as many have previously stated here (@oceancalling I believe wrote extensively about it) that the 'ship has sailed' on the issue of the Fd phone at NCPD. Atty. P. IMO is simply having a temper tantrum about his dead client and case that would never have worked due to too many error from him IMO and so is seeking out his favourite 'whipping boy' in the form of LE. Pretty sad IMO but also quite predictable.

The good news I believe is that the entire interaction with Fd, NCPD and Atty Pyetranker was captured on video and that the phone wasn't accessed until the search warrant was obtained.

Further, I continue to wonder if the person on the phone with Atty Pytranker at NCPD on 5/25/19 was Atty Riccio or some other criminal type specialist? Did they offer any advice on the Fd phone/s? I do wonder if it was Atty Riccio as I have long questioned why he seemed to exit/flee the case after the Fd AW1 bail hearing where he represented Fd?

Curious where this all goes but its a shame IMO to see Atty. P. and Atty Smith yet again choosing to follow the $$$ and seeming to threaten NCPD and the wealthy town of New Canaan. It doesn't surprise me as Pattisville is really just an opportunistic parasite within the legal community in CT IMO and so rather than donate some free legal services to support DV initiatives instead we see them threatening NCPD.

Its just another day and another $$$ for Pattisville.

Yawn....

MOO

IDK why but the idea of Atty. P. somehow profiting from the death of either JFd or Fd is something that I am having a tough time processing.

I also question why Atty. P. would be the right person to tell any story about what happened to JFd or even Fd as in my mind both he and his client never really told the truth about much of anything? I guess there is the genre of 'fictionalised stories' or perhaps 'fantasy' so perhaps Atty. P. might fit in there perhaps? IDK, but I'm not convinced Atty. P. knows anything before I'm not convinced Fd told him anything.

Interesting times and I do wonder if Atty. P. isn't pursuing these 'opportunities' for fear of poking GF? If I had to place a bet on who would win a legal slugfest between Atty. P. and GF, hands down my money would be on GF to win in a total bloodbath!

MOO
As I recall, even when NP has told his own story of his deprived childhood, the details have wavered in the weaving.

Thanks for posting this sds71. I didn't "thank" the post as its contents are so disturbing...

Perhaps Pattis and Smith will file a lawsuit against themselves for legal malpractice. The fact NP was in D.C. chasing another "cause" on which to hang his forked tongue should cause him a certain amount of shame. Obviously his client was distressed as we're told Fd was calling the firm trying to set up bogus meetings to get out of the house. That doesn't sound like a man "handling" his new life experience. MOO...IMO
I don't know how P&S can file any lawsuits on behalf of FD's estate, when they don't represent his heirs--FD's children and JFD.

@pernickety, Gotta add Atty Habib to the list as well! Still trying to figure out how he has a sealed case file with the State of CT and how an atty caught selling drugs to minors hasn't been suspended?

What is going on CT?

MOO
Did Habib claim he was an "addict"? Maybe he got his file sealed on medical privacy grounds?

I don't know how P&S can file any lawsuits on behalf of FD's estate, when they don't represent his heirs--FD's children and JFD.

LOLing big time on this one! I'm with you. It seems Atty. P. was going to 'have a chat' with Atty Hug about the situation. Wonder if Atty Hug will let that call roll to voicemail?

Pattisville Circus seems to be having a hard time giving it up and simply packing up the tents. That threat of wrongful [REDACTED] litigation presumably against the State simply smacks IMO of abuse of process and simply a waste of State resources.

Very much looking forward to putting 'all pony tails' in the REAR VIEW MIRROR!

MOO

In all 3 interviews with LE, MT said she brought garbage bags to 80MS the afternoon of 5/24. In interview #3 she described the garbage bags as “black”.
So are those the garbage bags that the bloody clothes that FD found in the back porch of 80MS ended up in? If so why were they brought to 80MS when the clothes were at 4JC?
Or were the bloody clothes already bagged up on the back porch? And then the bags that MT brought to 80MS were for...? Keep going, Norm!

Were there other fingerprints or DNA found in/on the contents of the garbage bags, like unknown male DNA or unknown female DNA? If not, why? And who put the Mercier bike logo in the bags? This was a very sophisticated attempt to frame FD for something he had “absolutely nothing to do with” wasn’t it!

Does anyone think the “3rd party witness known to the case” that NP is referring to is LA?? We all are thinking KM or EE/PG, but maybe NP is going off even further into left field??? I mean, LA was in NY with the kids, but maybe he’ll say that she brought the bags there earlier. Don’t put it past Norm!

In LA's depo in the civil case, Atty WM asks her a number of questions about a named individual she may have had a relationship with and specifies his line of work. (I've just looked it up, but am deliberately not mentioning details.) Atty RW stops her from answering any of those questions.

This is an older article (February 12, 2020) that lists other monetary assets...the article I posted yesterday listed his "liquid assets":

Smith and Pattis want a temporary administrator who won’t be “hostile” to their client’s interests to be appointed.

“We feel as though Mr. Dulos’ interests should be heard,” Smith said.

Dulos was cremated, according to his death certificate that Smith provided to the probate court. The New York Medical Examiner is waiting on toxicology results before determining the cause of death, Pattis said. His sister, Rena, had said the family planned to return him to his native Greece.

Dulos died with about $200,000 in a Fidelity 401K account and he had about $14,000 in a separate personal account, Hug told the court.

"Unfortunately, it doesn't appear there was a tremendous amount of liquid assets," Hug said.

As the temporary administrator, Daly said Hug has about 30 days to inventory the assets and debts of Dulos so the court can give what's left to his five children.

The 45-minute proceeding offered details into the life Fotis Dulos was leading in the time leading up to his estranged wife’s disappearance on May 24.
Fight for Fotis Dulos’ assets — including family cat — begins in probate court

Keep reading this article and thinking about whether Atty. P. and Atty Smith did in fact 'boot Fd to the curb' after the infamous JFd memorial desecration fiasco in Court with Judge White? If these numbers are correct, $200,000 or so wouldn't have gotten Fd very far with the Pattisville legal fees given that they were months away from Court. Perhaps this is why Pattisville seemed to demand a September trail date as that's all the money Fd had to support their efforts? Sadly we will never know whether Atty. P. booted Fd to the curb and whether this was responsible for Fd downward emotional spiral?

Perhaps this would explain why Fd had no intern or atty driver to get him to Stamford Court appearance and why Atty Smith wasn't looking too hard for Fd in Stamford either as he was allegedly sitting with Atty Colangelo and didn't raise any kind of alert until 12:15pm.

It sounds like they both sat in Atty Colangelo's office listening to the monitoring people say that the monitor wasn't moving and nobody seemed to do anything. Meanwhile Fd was gassing himself to death. IMO the entire situation was a fiasco and could have been avoided if Atty Smith had been tracking his client or had driven his client or the monitoring people and CSP had been on point about the events of the day.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members